Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,685 members, 7,809,589 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Charge Your Phone By Pouring Coke And Pepsi Into It - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Charge Your Phone By Pouring Coke And Pepsi Into It (4961 Views)

Stop Being Addicted To Your Phone By Doing This / How To Buy A Charger That Can Charge Your Phone Faster / Checkout The Features and Price Of Pepsi P1 Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charge Your Phone By Pouring Coke And Pepsi Into It by baseg25(m): 12:54pm On Jan 01, 2015

Medical Doctors all over the world fume over carbonated drinks which are full of sugar and fat. But a Chinese designer has come up with a tremendous idea to charge a mobile phone (using Bio-batteries) with Soft-drinks. Instead of drinking, the phone user needs to pour soft drinks(soda, Coke, fanta , pepsi , limca e.t.c) to power a Nokia phone in a special cell which transforms the energy released by soda, sugar and carbons to create electric charge which can easily charge a phone. today articles looks funny but its real , you can now Charge Your Phones By Pouring Soda coke and Pepsi Into It.

HOW IT WORKS?
The liquid is poured into a cylindrical container that attaches itself to the back of the mobile phone. When the sugar and carbs have been turned into power, all that would be left is oxygen and water that can be poured out.

The concept idea was designed for a Nokia project to envision an eco-friendly phone for the future. The bio-batteries are fully biodegradable and can last up to three to four times longer than normal lithium batteries on a single charge.

Once the charge finishes, only water and oxygen remains, thereby making it economically sustainable as well! Start pouring in it now… Happy new year..
What do yu think?.

source : http://techcribng.com/charge-your-phone-by-pouring-coke-and-pepsi-into-it/
Re: Charge Your Phone By Pouring Coke And Pepsi Into It by odeku457(m): 12:58pm On Jan 01, 2015
Thats a nice one..... I want one if those.
Re: Charge Your Phone By Pouring Coke And Pepsi Into It by sammondonpoint(m): 1:01pm On Jan 01, 2015
CANT EVEN TRY IT
grin
Re: Charge Your Phone By Pouring Coke And Pepsi Into It by baseg25(m): 1:02pm On Jan 01, 2015
odeku457:
Thats a nice one..... I want one if those.
hahaha, i will turn Nl to a tech site..
Start following.

1 Like

Re: Charge Your Phone By Pouring Coke And Pepsi Into It by saaedlee: 1:02pm On Jan 01, 2015
*panting* Thank God say no be Orijin dem wan use!
Re: Charge Your Phone By Pouring Coke And Pepsi Into It by holatin(m): 1:03pm On Jan 01, 2015
d more reason I stop drinking d poison in bottle.
Say no to Pepsi and coke

1 Like

Re: Charge Your Phone By Pouring Coke And Pepsi Into It by baseg25(m): 1:06pm On Jan 01, 2015
saaedlee:
*panting* Thank God say no be Orijin dem wan use!
lol, the phne go get skilashi be dat o.
Re: Charge Your Phone By Pouring Coke And Pepsi Into It by olusogo1(m): 1:11pm On Jan 01, 2015
Nice concept. love to start pouring it in d fone sharp sharp, but all dese drinks will become very expensive.

1 Like

Re: Charge Your Phone By Pouring Coke And Pepsi Into It by baseg25(m): 1:15pm On Jan 01, 2015
olusogo1:
Nice concept. love to start pouring it in d fone sharp sharp, but all dese drinks will become very expensive.
it will even be cheap, and remember coke and pepsi is just 70naira.

1 Like

Re: Charge Your Phone By Pouring Coke And Pepsi Into It by thegoodone2(m): 1:25pm On Jan 01, 2015
good devlopment
Re: Charge Your Phone By Pouring Coke And Pepsi Into It by softandsweet(f): 1:29pm On Jan 01, 2015
Another way to get consumers to buy more soda undecided
Re: Charge Your Phone By Pouring Coke And Pepsi Into It by Wittylens(m): 1:29pm On Jan 01, 2015
wow. nice
Re: Charge Your Phone By Pouring Coke And Pepsi Into It by Wittylens(m): 1:31pm On Jan 01, 2015
softandsweet:

Lol... Badbelle ;p .. Instead of you to appreciate the tech , you're hating on the fact that coca cola will make more sales...

How much is a bottle of coke sef? #80
Re: Charge Your Phone By Pouring Coke And Pepsi Into It by baseg25(m): 1:40pm On Jan 01, 2015
Wittylens:
wow. nice
thanks jawe.
Re: Charge Your Phone By Pouring Coke And Pepsi Into It by softandsweet(f): 1:44pm On Jan 01, 2015
Wittylens:

Lol... Badbelle ;p .. Instead of you to appreciate the tech , you're hating on the fact that coca cola will make more sales...

How much is a bottle of coke sef? #80
Have you forgotten this year is just beginning? Why did you have to insult me?
Re: Charge Your Phone By Pouring Coke And Pepsi Into It by baseg25(m): 1:57pm On Jan 01, 2015
softandsweet:
na tech be dat o.
Re: Charge Your Phone By Pouring Coke And Pepsi Into It by Wittylens(m): 2:11pm On Jan 01, 2015
softandsweet:

Have you forgotten this year is just beginning? Why did you have to insult me?

Hi , I was only teasing you.

I'm sorry if you mistook it as insult. please accept my apology.

thanks
Re: Charge Your Phone By Pouring Coke And Pepsi Into It by baseg25(m): 2:18pm On Jan 01, 2015
Wittylens:

Hi , I was only teasing you.

I'm sorry if you mistook it as insult. please accept my apology.

thanks
love this..
Re: Charge Your Phone By Pouring Coke And Pepsi Into It by baseg25(m): 3:04pm On Jan 01, 2015
thegoodone2:
good devlopment
thanks jawe.
Re: Charge Your Phone By Pouring Coke And Pepsi Into It by hatux: 5:16pm On Jan 01, 2015
Re: Charge Your Phone By Pouring Coke And Pepsi Into It by baseg25(m): 5:37pm On Jan 01, 2015
hatux:
Okay
un.
Re: Charge Your Phone By Pouring Coke And Pepsi Into It by Jefak(m): 8:07pm On Jan 01, 2015
Nice tech.............
Re: Charge Your Phone By Pouring Coke And Pepsi Into It by lilmax(m): 8:12pm On Jan 01, 2015
Too cheap
Re: Charge Your Phone By Pouring Coke And Pepsi Into It by baseg25(m): 8:25pm On Jan 01, 2015
lilmax:
Too cheap
yes o, my broda.
Re: Charge Your Phone By Pouring Coke And Pepsi Into It by lawrenceunaa: 8:41pm On Jan 01, 2015
baseg25:

What do yu think?.

source : http://techcribng.com/charge-your-phone-by-pouring-coke-and-pepsi-into-it/
i no think anything. Imagine wasting soft drinks just to recharge battery were as u can use same drink with gala or bigi to recharge ur stomach #mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Charge Your Phone By Pouring Coke And Pepsi Into It by barackodam: 8:53pm On Jan 01, 2015
holatin:
d more reason I stop drinking d poison in bottle.
Say no to Pepsi and coke

What of fanta and coke
Re: Charge Your Phone By Pouring Coke And Pepsi Into It by baseg25(m): 9:09pm On Jan 01, 2015
lawrenceunaa:
i no think anything. Imagine wasting soft drinks just to recharge battery were as u can use same drink with gala or bigi to recharge ur stomach #mtcheeew
lol, yu shld ur phone to is valuable.
Re: Charge Your Phone By Pouring Coke And Pepsi Into It by alotofgrace(m): 10:00pm On Jan 01, 2015
am inpressed and impressed...
no more gen
Re: Charge Your Phone By Pouring Coke And Pepsi Into It by hatux: 10:23pm On Jan 01, 2015
baseg25:
un.
Deux.
Re: Charge Your Phone By Pouring Coke And Pepsi Into It by haywire07(m): 11:41pm On Jan 01, 2015
Re: Charge Your Phone By Pouring Coke And Pepsi Into It by Joe50(m): 11:48pm On Jan 01, 2015
When will Nigeria ever innovate something for the world?
Re: Charge Your Phone By Pouring Coke And Pepsi Into It by Minet16(m): 12:32am On Jan 02, 2015
END TIME THINGS

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls How Much Is Android Z9 Kimfly Company (china ) / I Screenshot My NIN From The App On My Rooted Phone / Why Are Nigerians Turned On With LTE Phones? What Do They Use It 4?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.