Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Which Celebrity Will You Like To Get Married To? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Celebrity Will You Like To Get Married To? (1075 Views)

Whenever This Arsenal Midfielder Scored A Goal, Famous Celebrity Will Die / Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? / Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Celebrity Will You Like To Get Married To? by iz2much: 2:28pm On Dec 13, 2008
Which Celebrity would you love to Get Married to? if possible lets have their Picture
Re: Which Celebrity Will You Like To Get Married To? by MissyB1(m): 2:30pm On Dec 13, 2008
Missy
Re: Which Celebrity Will You Like To Get Married To? by Gabry(f): 2:36pm On Dec 13, 2008
Celebrity? Like uhm. . . Celebrity in the entertainment industry or like Nairaland Celebrity?
Re: Which Celebrity Will You Like To Get Married To? by Gabry(f): 2:38pm On Dec 13, 2008
If like say Entertainment Industry, I dey want to gt married to Johnny Depp. cheesy

And if Nairaland Celebrity, I go get married to all. All fine by me tongue
Re: Which Celebrity Will You Like To Get Married To? by iice(f): 3:06pm On Dec 13, 2008
Sorry but Johnny is already married to me! grin
Re: Which Celebrity Will You Like To Get Married To? by 190: 3:20pm On Dec 13, 2008
Ini-edo na.who else is beta dan her
i choose her ova angelina jolie anytym anyday
Re: Which Celebrity Will You Like To Get Married To? by Raymond88(m): 6:31pm On Dec 13, 2008
Hey Ini Edo is already mine!!
Re: Which Celebrity Will You Like To Get Married To? by glorina: 9:13pm On Dec 13, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Raymond88:

Hey Ini Edo is already mine!!

Are you not a female. What are you doin with Ini Edo, a woman?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Which Celebrity Will You Like To Get Married To? by Raymond88(m): 10:23pm On Dec 13, 2008
glorina:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Are you not a female. What are you doin with Ini Edo, a woman?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I'm a lesbian, I've always wanted to rub my breasts with Ini, kiss her luscious lips, hold her delicious ass!! kiss
Re: Which Celebrity Will You Like To Get Married To? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:42pm On Dec 13, 2008
[size=13pt]Topic. . .

Lady GaGa. . . .  wink
[/size]
Re: Which Celebrity Will You Like To Get Married To? by busybein: 2:11am On Dec 14, 2008
glorina:

grin grin grin no mind raymond,na male him be grin grin
Re: Which Celebrity Will You Like To Get Married To? by Raymond88(m): 2:58am On Dec 14, 2008
How you take know? you know me before?
Re: Which Celebrity Will You Like To Get Married To? by sexyLeamon(f): 12:01pm On Dec 14, 2008
Raymond88:

I'm a lesbian, I've always wanted to rub my breasts with Ini, kiss her luscious lips, hold her delicious ass!! kiss
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Which Celebrity Will You Like To Get Married To? by busybein: 1:39pm On Dec 14, 2008
Raymond88:

How you take know? you know me before?

i know u before and i know say u be man
Re: Which Celebrity Will You Like To Get Married To? by Pataki: 6:42pm On Dec 14, 2008
Alexandra Burke. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Which Celebrity Will You Like To Get Married To? by lucabrasi(m): 8:21pm On Dec 14, 2008
alicia keys or kelly rowland
Re: Which Celebrity Will You Like To Get Married To? by muddie4u(m): 7:49pm On Dec 15, 2008
Evan Mendes
Re: Which Celebrity Will You Like To Get Married To? by naomi16: 2:04pm On Jan 28, 2009
i will go for BRAD PITT.
Re: Which Celebrity Will You Like To Get Married To? by hackney(m): 10:51am On Feb 08, 2009
Used to be Eva mendes or Sofia vergara till mercy johnson showed up.
i want to hold her ,kiss her and make good love to her till  she can take no more!!
tongue
I need her to wake the neighbors with those loud passionate moans!!
The idea of bending her over blows my mind
Re: Which Celebrity Will You Like To Get Married To? by Raymond88(m): 10:57am On Feb 08, 2009
hackney:

Used to be Eva mendes or Sofia vergara till mercy johnson showed up.
You HAVE to be kidding me bro. grin
Re: Which Celebrity Will You Like To Get Married To? by hackney(m): 10:59am On Feb 08, 2009
Trying to go a bit local ; hope u dont mind Ray.
Re: Which Celebrity Will You Like To Get Married To? by Raymond88(m): 11:02am On Feb 08, 2009
It'll be a shame if that's the best 'local' can serve up. tongue
Re: Which Celebrity Will You Like To Get Married To? by hackney(m): 11:06am On Feb 08, 2009
Local Gems are hard to find/dig up due to the bushy surroundings grin grin grin grin grin
so anyone that manages to shine should be commended oooo!!
Re: Which Celebrity Will You Like To Get Married To? by MrCrackles(m): 11:08am On Feb 08, 2009
None!
Re: Which Celebrity Will You Like To Get Married To? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:00am On Nov 19, 2009
[size=13pt]MrCrackles . . . . is your name.[/size]
Re: Which Celebrity Will You Like To Get Married To? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 19, 2009
I will rather have lunch with one but married lipsrsealed marriage is not
play play stuff sha grin
Re: Which Celebrity Will You Like To Get Married To? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:17pm On Nov 19, 2009
[size=13pt]rokiatu i grab your point. . . . . smiley[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Star Actor, Desmond Elliot Completes Twin Duplex In Lekki! / Lovely Concrate Mixer,hollow Bricks, Cement Pipe Machinery For Sale / Exclusive! Actress Husband Is Actually A Fugitive And A Wanted Guy In Italy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.