Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

I Slaughtered Live Chicken For The First Time In My Life!!!!!!!! - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Slaughtered Live Chicken For The First Time In My Life!!!!!!!! (4255 Views)

White Girl Sees Nigerian Fried Plantain For The First Time And Reacts / I Made Fried Chicken For The First Time Today / A Male Romancelander Bakes For The First Time In His Life! (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Slaughtered Live Chicken For The First Time In My Life!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 01, 2015
Peterockcephas:
wow!!! you're skinny? many guys like slim girls
I'm not that skinny. I just don't like how slim I am. I wanna add more weight smiley nt orobo o, just moderate.
Re: I Slaughtered Live Chicken For The First Time In My Life!!!!!!!! by Peterockcephas(m): 6:17pm On Jan 01, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I'm not that skinny. I just don't like how slim I am. I wanna add more weight smiley nt orobo o, just moderate.
you've got to watch your weight..... can I add on facebook?
Re: I Slaughtered Live Chicken For The First Time In My Life!!!!!!!! by Peterockcephas(m): 6:18pm On Jan 01, 2015
EroticAngelina:
you've got to watch your weight..... can I add you on facebook?
Re: I Slaughtered Live Chicken For The First Time In My Life!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 01, 2015
Peterockcephas:
you've got to watch your weight..... can I add on facebook?
why?
Re: I Slaughtered Live Chicken For The First Time In My Life!!!!!!!! by Peterockcephas(m): 6:20pm On Jan 01, 2015
EroticAngelina:
why?
nothing just want to.
Re: I Slaughtered Live Chicken For The First Time In My Life!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 01, 2015
Peterockcephas:
nothing just want to.
oh.. sorry I'm not even on Facebook.
Re: I Slaughtered Live Chicken For The First Time In My Life!!!!!!!! by Peterockcephas(m): 6:23pm On Jan 01, 2015
EroticAngelina:
oh.. sorry I'm not even on Facebook.
really?? seriously I can't just believe that
Re: I Slaughtered Live Chicken For The First Time In My Life!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 01, 2015
Peterockcephas:
really?? seriously I can't just believe that
but its the truth. my fb accnt got hacked, so I've not gotten the time to open a new one. it myt get hacked again.
Re: I Slaughtered Live Chicken For The First Time In My Life!!!!!!!! by Peterockcephas(m): 6:30pm On Jan 01, 2015
EroticAngelina:
but its the truth. my fb accnt got hacked, so I've not gotten the time to open a new one. it myt get hacked again.
that means you really like it here
Re: I Slaughtered Live Chicken For The First Time In My Life!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 01, 2015
Peterockcephas:
that means you really like it here
yeah..
Re: I Slaughtered Live Chicken For The First Time In My Life!!!!!!!! by Peterockcephas(m): 6:38pm On Jan 01, 2015
EroticAngelina:
yeah..
nice to meet you dear!!! wanna ask some personal questions but this place is public
Re: I Slaughtered Live Chicken For The First Time In My Life!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 01, 2015
Peterockcephas:
nice to meet you dear!!! wanna ask some personal questions but this place is public
oh.. ok
Re: I Slaughtered Live Chicken For The First Time In My Life!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 01, 2015
harkindele:

I'm sure I dont need one.

BTW...if u need help slaughtering ur chickens...pls contact me
Lol... u no serious
Re: I Slaughtered Live Chicken For The First Time In My Life!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 5:57am On Jan 02, 2015
Peterockcephas:
I am seeing u pple ooo,jst invite me wen things go well and to the op ur title sounds funny "slaughtered live chicken" like can u slaughter "dead chicken"
Re: I Slaughtered Live Chicken For The First Time In My Life!!!!!!!! by ikombe: 6:38am On Jan 02, 2015
i have been killing chicken since i was 6 undecided i dont even go to the market to buy chicken anymore, cause dem chicken yaf recognised ma face grin. #ChickenSerialKiller.
Re: I Slaughtered Live Chicken For The First Time In My Life!!!!!!!! by ghost1718(m): 9:58am On Jan 02, 2015
I have been killing chickens since I was 4 years
Re: I Slaughtered Live Chicken For The First Time In My Life!!!!!!!! by Rooneyboy(m): 10:21am On Jan 03, 2015
harkindele:
I'm 22, bliv me dat I just slaughtered my first chicken during xmas. Since den Hv been feeling like killing all available chickens. even slaughtered two 2day. cheesy

Love for slaughtering Chickens !
# genocide.
Hehehe.

1 Like

Re: I Slaughtered Live Chicken For The First Time In My Life!!!!!!!! by Dammyjohn(m): 12:44pm On Jan 09, 2015
shyna01:

bro please see a psychologist
Come and kill my chicken and see what I will do to you.You are feeling like killing all available chickens. Abi?
Re: I Slaughtered Live Chicken For The First Time In My Life!!!!!!!! by GIYAZZ(m): 12:59pm On Jan 09, 2015
gringringrin EroticAngelina
Re: I Slaughtered Live Chicken For The First Time In My Life!!!!!!!! by MistadeRegal(m): 1:42pm On Jan 10, 2015
I stopped killing chickens 15 years ago because the duo after I killed it with courage turned it's head to look at my face. From then I stopped killing chickens.
Re: I Slaughtered Live Chicken For The First Time In My Life!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 24, 2015
EroticAngelina:
can u believe it? grin
I've always been afraid to kill chicken, dunno why. but today, I decided to try it! and I did it, tho my mum was guiding me.

I went to our village market, and bought this big broiler chicken. I was afraid to hold it! I even begged the seller to help me carry it to the house, rather I'll pay him, he refused saying I'm a big girl, that I should carry it! chai embarassed people were laughing at me. after much advice from ppl, I built up confidence to carry it on the bike. mehn I was so scared that the chicken will use its beak and give me Ebola or flu!!!! God help ur children.

when I reached home, I started shouting that they should come n take this chicken away from me. my bro took it and tied it to a pole, coz the b!!tch was fighting like mad! I actually felt sorry for her, she probably knew she was gonna diieeeeee!! sad
my bro left immediately, so that my dad would tell me to kill it instead of him angry
my dad said that if I kill it, he will give me something, so I agreed grin
boyy! it was hard at first, but started becoming easy as I progressed. my mum was helping me. I learnt not to burst the bile so that the chicken won't be bitter.

when it got to the toe nails, I felt like the nails are scratching Me!!! when I was cleaning the intestines, GOD!! I wanted to vomit! mehn! it wasnt easy angry mum helped me cut them coz as u see Me, I no get strength angry I finished and washed them with salt and food antiseptic. then I put them in the pot for spicing and boiling bfor I start frying them! smiley

today I learnt how to slaughter chicken. clap for Mr pls cheesy
do u want to know what my dad gave me for killing chicken? angry he only gave me small piece of his chicken he left angry wicked!

next time, I'm gonna learn how to kill a goat!! grin tongue
nah only chiken u kill com here com de make noise...mtcheew.
Re: I Slaughtered Live Chicken For The First Time In My Life!!!!!!!! by sketcherJ(m): 8:58am On Apr 22, 2015
wat da Bleep? shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Any One Remember These Drinks? In Those Days. / Ar-Rahman Cakes And Catering Services / Varieties Of Senegalese Wollof Rice (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.