Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

A Male Romancelander Bakes For The First Time In His Life! (PICS) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / A Male Romancelander Bakes For The First Time In His Life! (PICS) (22729 Views)

Checkout A Male Student's Fried Spaghetti / White Girl Sees Nigerian Fried Plantain For The First Time And Reacts / SuperYum Cakes & Bakes★★★★★ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Male Romancelander Bakes For The First Time In His Life! (PICS) by Kylez(m): 11:30am On Apr 17, 2015
Yes, my first shot at baking grin don't blame me tongue

My ingredients (courtesy of Wiki tongue)

Eggs
Milk
Vanilla flavour
Baking powder
Flour
Sugar
Water
Butter

Mixed the eggs, sugar, flavour, butter and milk together.
Then I mixed the flour and baking powder and more sugar grin

I reject jedi jedi grin

Separated my 'mortar' , okay! Dough into two portions, 1coloured the other uncoloured. Pics coming up wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Male Romancelander Bakes For The First Time In His Life! (PICS) by ELTON123(m): 11:31am On Apr 17, 2015
Op, u forgot to add a little acid

dont mention

7 Likes

Re: A Male Romancelander Bakes For The First Time In His Life! (PICS) by Deshannel(m): 11:32am On Apr 17, 2015
My question is, what is this doing in Romance section?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Male Romancelander Bakes For The First Time In His Life! (PICS) by alberto2k(m): 11:35am On Apr 17, 2015
and you forgot to Add ogogoro(Gin)? undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Male Romancelander Bakes For The First Time In His Life! (PICS) by CrazyScientist: 11:40am On Apr 17, 2015
OP, add dog urine, don't let Wikipedia deceive you.

3 Likes

Re: A Male Romancelander Bakes For The First Time In His Life! (PICS) by jascon1(m): 11:43am On Apr 17, 2015
Abeg I mistakenly flush my door key inside toilet last night. Is it right for me to come out through the window this morning?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Male Romancelander Bakes For The First Time In His Life! (PICS) by Kylez(m): 1:19pm On Apr 17, 2015
Okay cake baked and I must say it's absolutely delish, but funny cause am full already after eating only half

2 Likes

Re: A Male Romancelander Bakes For The First Time In His Life! (PICS) by Kylez(m): 1:50pm On Apr 17, 2015
Here are pics of the cake out of the oven. AWESOME! AND DILLISH wink

cc: Lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: A Male Romancelander Bakes For The First Time In His Life! (PICS) by prettyjo(f): 3:39pm On Apr 17, 2015
nice.
practice makes perfection.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Male Romancelander Bakes For The First Time In His Life! (PICS) by Ariyke: 11:40pm On Apr 17, 2015
Nice one
Re: A Male Romancelander Bakes For The First Time In His Life! (PICS) by dasparrow: 8:27pm On Apr 19, 2015
Good job.
Re: A Male Romancelander Bakes For The First Time In His Life! (PICS) by killjoy(m): 9:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
ohpeee.... well done.

btw I lyk ur kitchen it neat. Im a sucker for neatness.

although, wot is dat piece of crap dat has an orange on it plz don't tell me its d cake...

*pukes*

30 Likes

Re: A Male Romancelander Bakes For The First Time In His Life! (PICS) by manny4life(m): 9:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
What kind of cake is this?

11 Likes

Re: A Male Romancelander Bakes For The First Time In His Life! (PICS) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
Great!
Re: A Male Romancelander Bakes For The First Time In His Life! (PICS) by DrChatNuff: 9:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
AAAaaaggghhh
Re: A Male Romancelander Bakes For The First Time In His Life! (PICS) by owen4u(m): 9:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
shocked hmmmm
Re: A Male Romancelander Bakes For The First Time In His Life! (PICS) by Abdul9025(m): 9:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
lols
Re: A Male Romancelander Bakes For The First Time In His Life! (PICS) by iykebesbt1(m): 9:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
Congrats... Cooked Egusi (melon) soup too today.. Courtesy of google.. U don't know how happy I am. No more Iya Basira
Re: A Male Romancelander Bakes For The First Time In His Life! (PICS) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
[size=18pt] undecided

MAD MAN'S CAKE

#team foreign girls cool
[/size]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Male Romancelander Bakes For The First Time In His Life! (PICS) by Atmmachine(m): 9:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
Blood of chisos !!!

[size=90pt]EVIL CAKE[/size]

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Male Romancelander Bakes For The First Time In His Life! (PICS) by justdivine: 9:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
Yea
Re: A Male Romancelander Bakes For The First Time In His Life! (PICS) by Allosaurus: 9:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
Kylez, leave the kitchen for the girls. You may be found in Oshodi market tomorrow pricing tomatoes

3 Likes

Re: A Male Romancelander Bakes For The First Time In His Life! (PICS) by dechandel(f): 9:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
Where is the cake

6 Likes

Re: A Male Romancelander Bakes For The First Time In His Life! (PICS) by shaboti: 9:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
Mtcheèeeeeeew
Re: A Male Romancelander Bakes For The First Time In His Life! (PICS) by hamaworld(m): 9:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
Next time design am with water Mellon.
Coz na wetyn ur cake need b dat

3 Likes

Re: A Male Romancelander Bakes For The First Time In His Life! (PICS) by ignis: 9:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
K
Re: A Male Romancelander Bakes For The First Time In His Life! (PICS) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
Romance cake

2 Likes

Re: A Male Romancelander Bakes For The First Time In His Life! (PICS) by bukatyne(f): 9:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
@OP:

Good one

It certainly looks delish cheesy
Re: A Male Romancelander Bakes For The First Time In His Life! (PICS) by coolestca(m): 9:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
Re: A Male Romancelander Bakes For The First Time In His Life! (PICS) by Blackchampion(m): 9:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
OP u get plenty time ooo. To bake na war ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mamador Celebrates Fried Rice Day With Its Seasoning Cubes / How To Make Unripe Plantain Porridge / #MamadorBreakfastseries: Expert Nutritionists Give Some Healthy Breakfast Recipe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.