Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics (56788 Views)

My Sister's Traditional And White Wedding Pictures / Doing Traditional And White Wedding On The Same Day Or On Different Days? / How To Throw A Nigerian Wedding With N49,950 Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by eselesplash(f): 4:37pm On Jan 01, 2015
Joavid:

Okay. Now I've got a clearer picture

Whatever happens in your marriage, don't ever brag about feeding your hubby.

Abeg live me alone. My hubby is 100% capable of taking care of me and he is doing very well and 100% OK

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by Lilamartedi(f): 4:37pm On Jan 01, 2015
Awwww, congrats dear. Your wedding was indeed beautiful

1 Like

Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by pweedyuz(f): 4:38pm On Jan 01, 2015
eselesplash:

Why will I be lying. To your second paragraph, I am not a hungry girl neither did I come from a hungry background. All these people came because of my dad not husband and me and my husband na quite and jeje people. ☺
my dear,,,u owe no one any explanation..
only d poor will criticize d rich....
if a group of known people in d society (#entourage #) comes to ur wedding,,,haters will definitely say it's cos of the fame nd ur husband's money u decided to marry him...

so enjoy ur marriage nd let no one change ur day nd mood..
HML....pray for me to get admission into d institution also...
(I mean marriage institution here o)

p.s...u know what u r nd what u have....an unknown person coming to say otherwise should be left alone...#na jealousy b their problem#

39 Likes

Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by Luckygurl(f): 4:41pm On Jan 01, 2015
LillyAnne:
Chai...even you grin

my browser was misbehaving besides to taste what it feels like
Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by Mzgracie(f): 4:42pm On Jan 01, 2015
elantraceey:
Awwww . omonomose cheesy

Congrats dear , i wish you a very happy and fruitful marriage life.

Bebe... Wetin happen nah?

Happpy new year...
Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 01, 2015
Hmmm there is something fishy in this post. ESAN ?undecided Na wa oo, anyways HML.
Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by Dreyl(m): 5:14pm On Jan 01, 2015
eselesplash:
3rd pics My younger sisters
wow! Congrats damsel, i wish you happy married life.
Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by Dreyl(m): 5:15pm On Jan 01, 2015
Lilamartedi:
Awwww, congrats dear. Your wedding was indeed beautiful

when is ours bae
Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by AfricanApple(f): 5:19pm On Jan 01, 2015
happy married life dear
Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by Lilamartedi(f): 5:19pm On Jan 01, 2015
Dreyl:
when is ours bae
2057 tongue

3 Likes

Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by pillowcase: 5:23pm On Jan 01, 2015
Wats with the names u mentioned??Ooohhh, for nairalanders to know they were present at ur wedding because u know those names u're appreciating there won't see your post...Wonders shall never end Oooo..why haven't we seen ur pictures on blogs and newspapers yet, since u're the daughter of a "RICH" and "PROMINENT MAN"...Even though those people were at ur wedding, wat do u stand to gain by mentioning their names here cheesy cheesy Funny lass,
By the way its "Former" and NOT "Formal" Loll
Happy married life tho cheesy cheesy undecided

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by Dreyl(m): 5:31pm On Jan 01, 2015
Lilamartedi:
2057 tongue
huh? That's too far hun, lets make it this year, probably on july, please say yes. wink
Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 01, 2015
eselesplash:

Why will I be lying. To your second paragraph, I am not a hungry girl neither did I come from a hungry background. All these people came because of my dad not husband and me and my husband na quite and jeje people. ☺

Happy married life.

So is your beautiful sister married or engaged? I will send you a pm later concerning this. I hope you understand
wink

1 Like

Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 01, 2015
Kachisbarbie I see you viewing. Show some love. This sumptous bride fine pass you grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 01, 2015
letsdothis5:
Kachisbarbie I see you viewing. Show some love. This sumptous bride fine pass you grin tongue

lolz.
I am not in any sort of competition with her.

HML @OP.
God bless your home.

5 Likes

Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 01, 2015
Joavid:

and where did you draw the conclusion about she feeding her hubby from? She just wanted to make it clear that the guests came because of her dad. Na wa for some people.

13 Likes

Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by Agbgift(f): 5:54pm On Jan 01, 2015
Congratulations Op.
Can't wait to start my own family soon by God's Grace grin

4 Likes

Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 01, 2015
All I see are big names and a big house. undecided

Happy married life. grin
Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by MayflowerB(f): 6:00pm On Jan 01, 2015
Op I must say u re beautiful....happy married life....but why d long list of names
Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by Lilamartedi(f): 6:11pm On Jan 01, 2015
Dreyl:
huh? That's too far hun, lets make it this year, probably on july, please say yes. wink
Yes ke tongue
Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by Dreyl(m): 6:14pm On Jan 01, 2015
Lilamartedi:
Yes ke tongue
lol.. Tenks *in mr cork voice* grin
Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by dridowu: 6:33pm On Jan 01, 2015
@op, i hope dy no turn ur wedding to campaign ground ?
HML
Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by remsonik(f): 7:04pm On Jan 01, 2015
Op you are beautiful and your hubby is handsome.....whatever silly thing anyone tries to post on your thread about your financial status is best ignored.God will give you a happy home and you sisters are beautiful. Chai wish my brother wasn't married

5 Likes

Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by cirmuell(m): 8:05pm On Jan 01, 2015
Are they all NLDers too? undecided...HML!
Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by Neplusultra(f): 8:09pm On Jan 01, 2015
Joavid:
Okay we get it. undecided Now we know that you have "long leg" and "connections" with various south -south and south east polithievans.

And who knows, perhaps your husband is your claim to this new found "fame" you are flaunting and that's if they really attended your wedding.

Anyway, your makeup and costume looks good. HML grin
LOL!!! grin
Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by Neplusultra(f): 8:44pm On Jan 01, 2015
Too much info smiley
Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by kelechiMarie(f): 1:08am On Jan 02, 2015
edo girls cheesy you've got beautyfullll sisters and you're also pretty.HAPPY MARRIED LIFE and God bless your home

4 Likes

Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by fairygeh(f): 7:31am On Jan 02, 2015
HML darling. God bless bless your new home.abeg leave haters.u know the saying now,"What you don't have you can't appreciate", so their grief is understandable wink

1 Like

Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by fairygeh(f): 7:34am On Jan 02, 2015
Joavid:

When did she tell about feeding her hubby? shocked people sha.easy o

2 Likes

Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
Eselesplash you look absolutely gorgeous. I wish you a happy and harmonious marriage

1 Like

Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by Emodeee: 2:17pm On Jan 02, 2015
Na so so ladies full this thread. Later nw, they will deny that they r nt crazy abt marriage.

3 Likes

Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by chelseabmw(m): 2:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
eselesplash:

Abeg live me alone. My hubby is 100% capable of taking care of me and he is doing very well and 100% OK

Ese Ese.. n u did not invite me. Congrats sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

A Nigerian Chef Celebrates Birthday With 'Indomie Carton' Cake (Photos) / Groomsmen Carry Pastor As His Bride Drag Him On Their Wedding Day / Babatunde Fashola's Daughter, Yewande, Weds Posi Ogunlesi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.