Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,670 members, 7,823,895 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) (60864 Views)

New Year: What Is The Situation Of Banger In Your Area? / Poverty Mentality Of Nigerians And The Ripple Effect / Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by kr0ne(m): 10:44am On Jan 02, 2015
Wisegeek01:

I don't fear banger, but dt one you say they call "BOMB" shocked it's something else*
One Christmas lyk dt my Neighbour bought it, I was impressed at the sight at first but when the first one went off, omo I run go inside house shap shap!!

For me Banger is a no go area for now, I think its Fading"
But that 'bomb' has been banned. And I didn't hear the sound from my own part of Lagos. It's the only banger capable of causing so much damage
Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by simdam500(m): 10:57am On Jan 02, 2015
iamtewwy: i dnt tink banger can du such damage!! mayb its the one they call bomb that did that!! banger cant do this

quick recovery to them tho

recovery u say

what quick about it?
Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by urchman02: 11:56am On Jan 02, 2015
APC must have a hand in this..loolzz
Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by PStacks(m): 12:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
Ehyaaa! Poor ajebutter kids.

For their life, if them hear Ban! Before they hear Ger! Them go run..

Ehyaa Poor kids wanted to pull stunts to show some balls and claim bravery but the banger snitched on them.

Sorry kids.
Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by coldsummer: 12:31pm On Jan 02, 2015
Omg
Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 02, 2015
bbello28:
Oh boy cry its high time banger got banned in nigeria undecided

Buh I doubt If banger caused dat 2nd boy's case
It got banned since 1984
Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by shady26(m): 1:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
Dymondgurl:
Ahn ahn. I don't know about you guys, but it all looks preposterous to me
false story cause i used to hold that same banger in my hands back in the days and when it explodes nothing happens except the deafening sound. even had a cousin who puts it in his mouth as if it was cigarette and lets it explode!
Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by Dymondgurl(f): 2:31pm On Jan 02, 2015
shady26:
false story cause i used to hold that same banger in my hands back in the days and when it explodes nothing happens except the deafening sound. even had a cousin who puts it in his mouth as if it was cigarette and lets it explode!
the picture could just be a random surgery pix.
Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by kilmix: 2:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
elantraceey:

I couldn't even view it well .

Did you say fun ? Seriously i see no fun in it at all , just so much annoying noise and waste of money.
Lol... I did it a Lil as a kid.
Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 02, 2015
lozanni:

My guy, you are a real surulere brought up boy, like myself. Infact, back then we used to have inter-street competition, where Calabar street boys will continuosly haul bangers at us, Raufu Williams Crescent boys, we also throw ours at them.
Sometimes, we will pick the bangers thrown at us and fling them back into the opposing street, some unlucky ones had those bangers explode in their hands!!!
The above banger battles all happened somewhere off Adelabu street around Alhaji Masha, surulere.
spot on bro. That inter street competition is second to non. I am np more in lago. Left 99.
Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 02, 2015
shady26:
I agree with you but are you aware that there is bomb - like type of banger being sold? One that is far more dangerous than what we had over 10 years ago?
Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by StoneColdBiceps(m): 3:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
lilmaxfidel:

[size=50pt]BLOOD OF SAUL!

FAINTS shocked[/size]

Guy u sure say no bé boko banger bé dat?

Gross#
Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by akinshivic(m): 3:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
Goodness God !!!!
Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by AndreRose(f): 3:27pm On Jan 02, 2015
valdetino:

Ok 1 day u will.
Just try it out is fun.
But the graphic pix sed oda wise
Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by valdetino(m): 3:57pm On Jan 02, 2015
AndreRose:

But the graphic pix sed oda wise

Lols. Can't stop laughing.

Buh those ppl r kids nah
Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by CODEEATER(m): 4:03pm On Jan 02, 2015
Wit this kind if damage.. Soon BH will start buying knockout in bulk and deploying rigged versions on d streets... N of course Nigerian children will bring out 50n no buy 1 pack n blow dem selves and their streets up

1 Like

Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by AndreRose(f): 4:07pm On Jan 02, 2015
valdetino:

Lols. Can't stop laughing.

Buh those ppl r kids nah
Lol. Nobody is above alil accident.

1 Like

Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by gp6liveth(m): 7:36pm On Jan 02, 2015
Soon APC morons will start blaming GEJ for not being proactive to address bangers and other fireworks. Goat wiwi, dog defecate, mad man beat person etc, all the blames will go to GEJ all coming from Apc .

God is watching.
Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by valdetino(m): 2:32am On Jan 03, 2015
AndreRose:

Lol. Nobody is above alil accident.

Ok fine you hv won.
R u on bbm or what's app?
Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by AndreRose(f): 3:04am On Jan 03, 2015
valdetino:

Ok fine you hv won.
R u on bbm or what's app?
Yah
Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by valdetino(m): 7:41am On Jan 03, 2015
AndreRose:

Yah

Aiiit. Add me up 28B5A295
Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by AndreRose(f): 6:48am On Jan 04, 2015
valdetino:

Aiiit. Add me up 28B5A295
Ook
Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by valdetino(m): 6:11pm On Apr 17, 2015
AndreRose:

Ook

Helo Rose, i lost my Big phone and i do not have your other contact and am in Enugu now and i will like to see you.call me with this number 08069355320
Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by Gigihealth: 11:20pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ring avulsion is a damage resulting from the abrupt and sometimes harsh tug of the caught ring that ranges from a simple bruise to “degloving” of soft tissue, which pulls the skin off, stripping away the nerves, tendons, and bone. Click on the link below to read more.
http://www.gigihealth.com/ring-avulsion-ring-avulsion-injuries/

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Snake In The Neighborhood. Becareful! It's Dry Season / Man Punished For Not Using Pedestrian Bridge In Lagos(photo) / See The "Baby Mamas" Of Obasanjo's 21 Children .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.