Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) (60817 Views)

New Year: What Is The Situation Of Banger In Your Area? / Poverty Mentality Of Nigerians And The Ripple Effect / Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by mizjules(f): 10:56pm On Jan 01, 2015
Mzjhulz:

Hi cheesy
Happy new year!
Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by Waspy(m): 11:00pm On Jan 01, 2015
That second boy is maimed forever......just because of bulltish. I hope he forgives himself
Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by valdetino(m): 11:01pm On Jan 01, 2015
AndreRose:
Dats why I dnt stay anywia close to wia dey are throwing such. Tnk God its jux der hand;dey wil be fyn.

So u hv not lighted a banger b4?
Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by CzarRex: 11:02pm On Jan 01, 2015
bloood of Jesus!

But wait ah minute,u sure dis was rilli causd by a banger....fink it was more or less a bomb xplosion
Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by sigmundfreud(m): 11:04pm On Jan 01, 2015
authe911:
Earlier today two children were rushed to an hospital all because they were happy throwing bangers or knock outs, it turned out to be a sad new year for them when it exploded right in their hands. The first boy was 8years old while the other was 7years old. They were not actually together, two separate incidents. I guess it's no more banger be that
Sometimes it takes lesson like this to teach us the danger of that thing called banger. My elder brother had a similar accident when I was like 10 years old... That's why I have never bought, lit, threw or encouraged fireworks in my life!

1 Like

Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by tolutweety(m): 11:04pm On Jan 01, 2015
authe911:
@tolutweets are you seeing this
smiley smiley

Congrats !
Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by Ezyoung(m): 11:06pm On Jan 01, 2015
Have been shooting Banger from day 1 grin

1 Like

Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 01, 2015
I heard the story yesterday, It actually happened around where I live. Surprised I saw the pic here. It is the one they call "Bomb" that blew up the hand.

kr0ne:
I doubt banger could cause damage of this magnitude. Unless it's the one they call 'bomb', as large as a big radio battery. Er.... undecided this look more like an accident
Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by DarhBlack(m): 11:10pm On Jan 01, 2015
GEJ shud b blamed undecided
Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 01, 2015
The manufacturer should be sued for public endangerment. There is no way a carefully manufactured banger would be that explosive.
Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by elantraceey(f): 11:18pm On Jan 01, 2015
kilmix:

I've only heard stories abt 'banger' causing serious bodily harm... it's my first time of seeing it.

What a horrible sight... I didn't Gv it a second look.

The thing is dangerous though fun at tyms.
Lol.

I couldn't even view it well .

Did you say fun ? Seriously i see no fun in it at all , just so much annoying noise and waste of money.
Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by treasuress: 11:32pm On Jan 01, 2015
fainting , alllll its dat new bomb banger dat can do it, its very dangerous
Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by JayJustus(m): 11:33pm On Jan 01, 2015
tell these kids that when they start up the banger they should throw it away and not be holding it in their hands...trynna prove strong head...now they suffer badly

1 Like

Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by ToyinDipo(m): 11:41pm On Jan 01, 2015
This reminded me of a story about a woman selling knockouts even though there were stances prohibiting her not. On a fateful night, she had her kiosk loaded with knockouts, with a kerosene lamp placed close to her wares. As fate would have it, the lamp tilted and one of knockouts caught fire. Guess what? One by one, the knockouts started exploding through self lightening. In fact the shop ended up burnt that night, it was a big loss.
Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by lxvi8xii(m): 11:45pm On Jan 01, 2015
All of you saying that it can't be banger, remember this is Nigeria where something as little as paracetamol is adulterated not to talk of something with explosive materials. That is and can be caused by banger. Banger oh, bomb oh abi disco lights are all dangerous. Anything that can catch fire and can be caught by fire is dangerous. Stop blowing banger.

For all the doubting Thomases saying that isn't a child's hand. The poster is a medical person who posted the pictures. Are you people doctors? Remember a lot of Nigerian kids hawk all day and farm or do labour. And they don't use hand moisturising creams or go for pedicure and manicure. So it's possible that dey are children's hands.

2 Likes

Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by aya39aliyu: 11:49pm On Jan 01, 2015
Let police interven oo which kind of banger is this they should contact the seller of this things may be he mistakely give them handgrounet ooo
Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by Decryptor(m): 11:59pm On Jan 01, 2015
Those who are arguing that a banger can't do this type of damage, get one, light it and clasp it with your two hands...na person go dey hold ur d*ck for you whenever you wan urinate if you are a man and change your pad for you if you are a woman forever

1 Like

Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by darealez(m): 12:06am On Jan 02, 2015
Shuuu! It's not banger. I had a similiar explosion experience wen I was 5....all that happened a day later was just a blister #lobatan
Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 02, 2015
When we were young, we weren't stupid enough to hold knockout in our hands. Kids of these days are really dumb. Serves them right tongue tongue tongue
Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by andyanders: 12:15am On Jan 02, 2015
More of this kind of havoc should keep happening to kids and their parents who engage in acts like this because several times I see them throwing this banger, I warn them and can you believe that most of their parents encourage them and some even told me to my face, why must I stop children celebrating and having fun. Most parents give their kids money to buy banger and even throw same weapon along with their kids.

I have seen a situation whereby a banger was thrown and it fail on top of a building and it caught fire.
Let this be happening to those kids because if the child is in pain,their fool-ish parents too will be in same pain seeing their wards pass through horrible situation like this.

A friend told me how same banger was thrown on a young lady passing by on her own and grown up adults playing and throwing banger on people passing threw a banger and it fall into her dress and b4 she could react to throw it off, the banger went off and her body was badly damaged.
Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by Deiok(m): 12:19am On Jan 02, 2015
What!!! Banger is very dangerous.
Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by nomso27(m): 12:24am On Jan 02, 2015
Na wa.
Innocent kids go come enter new year with 3 and half fingers
Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by pelboy: 12:41am On Jan 02, 2015
Is thiz banger or bomb...
cry cry cry cry cry
But a reasonable person will not just pay money for annoying noise which lasts for some secs :waste of money:
Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by andyanders: 12:43am On Jan 02, 2015
nomso27:
Na wa.
Innocent kids go come enter new year with 3 and half fingers

They are not innocent because when you warn them, their parents see you as a bad person. They even give them money to buy them.Let the banger keep killing them, the better.
Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by April4th(m): 1:01am On Jan 02, 2015
As a kid I used to love playing with fireworks,now as an adult I'm very much afraid of it cos I've seen firsthand the destruction and havoc it can cause in a split second.
Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by ahmedgafar7(m): 1:21am On Jan 02, 2015
Many times..Banger has exploded in my hand..#hoodstuff.Its painful though...buh do u guys really think bangers are made to blow-up hands lyk diz..Maybe this 2 Scare d public...Whatever happened 2 d boys, My condolences.
Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by assana: 2:11am On Jan 02, 2015
Wattttttttttttt is ds shocked shocked shocked

Faints cry
Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by Funjosh(m): 2:54am On Jan 02, 2015
I don't beloved banger. caused it.
Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by Komex(m): 3:22am On Jan 02, 2015
This is no longer banger...I know a grenade explosion when I see one...and that's that
Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by Nduzee4noi2000yahoocou(m): 3:35am On Jan 02, 2015
authe911:
Earlier today two children were rushed to an hospital all because they were happy throwing bangers or knock outs, it turned out to be a sad new year for them when it exploded right in their hands. The first boy was 8years old while the other was 7years old. They were not actually together, two separate incidents. I guess it's no more banger be that

where is your source?
Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by fr3do(m): 3:35am On Jan 02, 2015
Funjosh:
I don't beloved banger. caused it.

As u see me so, I no belove am too.
Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by Larow(m): 3:46am On Jan 02, 2015
JESUUU OKO IJO ooooooooo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Big Whale Killed In Ese-Odo, Ondo State (Photos) / Snake In The Neighborhood. Becareful! It's Dry Season / Man Punished For Not Using Pedestrian Bridge In Lagos(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.