Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,421 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

The Condolence Message. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Condolence Message. (890 Views)

Naija Babe Wrote A Condolence For Stephen Keshi (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Condolence Message. by Sirphrank(m): 8:18pm On Jan 01, 2015
Please don't laugh Oh...!
A man was on a business trip to a somewhat local area, checked into a hotel. There was a computer in his room, so he decided to send a mail to his wife, he accidentally typed the wrong email address, and without realizing he sent the mail to a widow who has just returned from her husband's funeral.

The widow decided to check her mail, expecting condolence messages from relatives and friends.
After reading d first message she slumped and fainted. The son rushed into d room, found his mother on the floor and saw d computer screen which read:

"To my loving wife, I knw u are surprised to hear from me, they have computers here and we are
allowed to send mails to loved ones.
I've just been checked in. How are you and the kids, the place is realy nice but am lonely here. I have made necessary arrangement for your arrival tomorrow.
Expecting you darling. I can't wait to see you.

aparata, fr3do, shadowwalker101, tnature, beckplanet, Isycutie, Empressgifted, akpobi, Ogbonaikenna, Uzoraustin, Wendyslim
Re: The Condolence Message. by olusegunadex: 12:36pm On Jan 16, 2015
lols

(1) (Reply)

When You Look For A Federal Government Job After May 29th (photo) / When Your Sweet Heart Messes With Your Stuff / ABOKI_ 4 CHRIST And The Stammaring Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.