Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Man Drives Two Hours With Knife Lodged In His Head - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Drives Two Hours With Knife Lodged In His Head (1191 Views)

Soma Rests His Head On Uriel's Breast As Noble Igwe Stares / Fan Carves Waconzy's Face On His Head / Alibaba: Cossy Orjiakor Held At Airport For Two Hours Due To Her Alarming Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Drives Two Hours With Knife Lodged In His Head by kuipid(m): 8:46pm On Jan 01, 2015
A 30-year-old Brazilian man who got stabbed in the head with an
11-inch knife survived the attack and also drove himself two hours to
a hospital. UPIreporst:
Juacelo Nunes, 30, said he was arguing with a man at a party in Agua
Branca when the other man summoned three friends to help him attack
Nunes.
Nunes said he was stabbed in the throat, shoulder and chest before the
knife, which bears an 11-inch blade, was embedded in his head.
The knife missed Nunes' left eye and passed through his mouth to the
right side of his jaw.
"I did not see the moment of the stabbing, but at no time fainted and
remained conscious even with pain," he said.
"I thought I would die and only came to believe when I saw what
happened to me, because if someone told me I would not have believed
it."
Nunes said he drove for two hours to a hospital in Teresina, 60 miles
from Agua Branca.
"The knife passed through several nerves and veins, structures that
can quickly kill a patient," hospital director Gilberto Albuquerque
said.
Francisca Pereira, Nunes' wife, said she was shocked when she saw what
had happened to her husband.
"I did not believe when I saw my husband like that," said. "I thought
he was going to die. It was a miracle." source upi > http://adenaij..in/2015/01/man-drives-two-hours-with-knife-lodged.html ....Read Amazing Political,fashion,celeb gossip ,Arts,Culture,Leaks Here Http://adenaij..com
Re: Man Drives Two Hours With Knife Lodged In His Head by TrishaP(f): 8:48pm On Jan 01, 2015
Pic pls
Re: Man Drives Two Hours With Knife Lodged In His Head by IKJ66(m): 8:51pm On Jan 01, 2015
All this lies wey ℓ̊ dey read !!!!!
Re: Man Drives Two Hours With Knife Lodged In His Head by pretydiva(f): 3:17am On Jan 02, 2015
Pix or Idonbilivit dis damn story
Re: Man Drives Two Hours With Knife Lodged In His Head by Afrok(m): 3:20am On Jan 02, 2015
This is 2015 and it's too early to start but pictures of the bar, the man before and after been stabbed, the knife, picture of him driving to the hospital, on the hospital bed and finally the map of the world showing Brazil and indicating Agua or ADONBILIVIT undecided.
Re: Man Drives Two Hours With Knife Lodged In His Head by kuipid(m): 8:34am On Jan 02, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Pictures: Funke Akindele And Lagbaja Performed @ Glo CAF Award On Tomtom Outfit / Nollywood Lesbians Threatening To Kill Me If I Don’t Join Them - Sochima Ezeoke / Photo: Beyonce Buys A Pair Of Shoe For 200,000 Pounds (N62,062,528.70)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.