Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,032 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

How To Get Rid Of Genital Warts - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Get Rid Of Genital Warts (31669 Views)

How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days / Female Genital Health And Hygiene: What Females Should Know / Female Genital Mutilation: What You Need To Know As A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Rid Of Genital Warts by mrkay101(m): 10:53pm On Jan 01, 2015
a friend of mine asked me but since am no doctor and d answers I'm been getting 4rm goggle are not really helpful.. so I want to know if there's any over the counter cream one can buy in Nigeria to get rid of genital warts...

tnks ur advice cud save someone.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Genital Warts by delishpot: 11:00pm On Jan 01, 2015
Hmnn, I no know wetin e be o. Anyway sha, I go follow this topic.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Genital Warts by trendphemmy(m): 9:52am On Jan 02, 2015
paint d area with podophyllin, but be careful not to put on bare skin cos it burns. and it is recurrent anyway. avoid sex during d period the warts are dere. so u won't infect ur partner.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Genital Warts by tammyloreoluwa(f): 10:22am On Jan 03, 2015
Tell him to buy APPLE CIDAR VINEGAR pour a some on a cotton wool and wrap around it over night..if he has to use plaster to hold it in fine...by morning he wld see it had shrunk and peelable..in abt few days its gone...tank me later

6 Likes

Re: How To Get Rid Of Genital Warts by mrkay101(m): 4:08pm On Jan 04, 2015
tammyloreoluwa:
Tell him to buy APPLE CIDAR VINEGAR pour a some on a cotton wool and wrap around it over night..if he has to use plaster to hold it in fine...by morning he wld see it had shrunk and peelable..in abt few days its gone...tank me later

where cab d vinegar be gotten from?
Re: How To Get Rid Of Genital Warts by tammyloreoluwa(f): 9:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
mrkay101:

U can get it frm any big super market store,,,u can try shoprite. APPLE CIDAR VINEGAR....pls not plaine vinegar oooo....try shoprite and ask them not moredan 400naira 4 d'small bottle... where.cab d vinegar be gotten from?
Re: How To Get Rid Of Genital Warts by mrkay101(m): 5:50pm On Jan 12, 2015
trendphemmy:
paint d area with podophyllin, but be careful not to put on bare skin cos it burns. and it is recurrent anyway. avoid sex during d period the warts are dere. so u won't infect ur partner.

were can we get podophyllin in Nigeria.. cuz seems he can't find it in any of the pharmacies.... tanks
Re: How To Get Rid Of Genital Warts by trendphemmy(m): 6:19pm On Jan 12, 2015
mrkay101:

were can we get podophyllin in Nigeria.. cuz seems he can't find it in any of the pharmacies.... tanks
we have im central hospital hospital Benin. The rest of nigeria I dont kno
Re: How To Get Rid Of Genital Warts by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 16, 2015
trendphemmy:
we have im central hospital hospital Benin. The rest of nigeria I dont kno

Hello! I sent you an email...don't know if you received it?
Re: How To Get Rid Of Genital Warts by wartscure: 7:03pm On May 05, 2016
Treatment of genital Warts are very easy, simple & hustle free, jus that so many people find it hard to get the right source & the good medication needed to treat Both Genital & Anal Warts to be off entirely from your generations.

Warts is not painful but it will be better its pains than the emergency Itching, which you can not avoid and its inevitable. For some people it may increase and become disgusting due to non proper treatment or using the wrong treatment at the right time. which they can not ever think of pooling off their undies even in the mixed of his fellow women of men. they can only make love in the Dark, after all real men love at night...lol never mind.

I can tell you that there is 100 & 10% hope for those who think there is no hope or cure for Genital warts. But because of the policy of this site cus I will not want to violet their law, that will restrict me for pasting a link here, but then I can ask you to search on face book about genital wart cure / head bumps.or their site on genital-wartscure com cus they have a page there with this key words you can be able to find the link and they are located right here in Maryland Lagos state. And you will be free, no matter how long it has stayed. But my advice is always take more of fruits so as to help your immune, if your immune is fit, believe me you guys can fight it, it will be killed and buried.

Well I think this will help you in your research and pursuit of healthy living.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Genital Warts by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 06, 2016
wartscure:
Treatment of genital Warts are very easy, simple & hustle free, jus that so many people find it hard to get the right source & the good medication needed to treat Both Genital & Anal Warts to be off entirely from your generations.

Warts is not painful but it will be better its pains than the emergency Itching, which you can not avoid and its inevitable. For some people it may increase and become disgusting due to non proper treatment or using the wrong treatment at the right time. which they can not ever think of pooling off their undies even in the mixed of his fellow women of men. they can only make love in the Dark, after all real men love at night...lol never mind.

I can tell you that there is 100 & 10% hope for those who think there is no hope or cure for Genital warts. But because of the policy of this site cus I will not want to violet their law, that will restrict me for pasting a link here, but then I can ask you to search on face book about genital wart cure / head bumps.or their site on genital-wartscure com cus they have a page there with this key words you can be able to find the link and they are located right here in Maryland Lagos state. And you will be free, no matter how long it has stayed. But my advice is always take more of fruits so as to help your immune, if your immune is fit, believe me you guys can fight it, it will be killed and buried.

Well I think this will help you in your research and pursuit of healthy living.
do u av any solution to Staph
Re: How To Get Rid Of Genital Warts by itzdanielm: 8:29am On Aug 31, 2016
mrkay101:

where cab d vinegar be gotten from?
Those this Apple cedar vinegar those it burn?
Re: How To Get Rid Of Genital Warts by ProsperUSA: 5:30pm On Feb 13, 2017
mrkay101:
a friend of mine asked me but since am no doctor and d answers I'm been getting 4rm goggle are not really helpful.. so I want to know if there's any over the counter cream one can buy in Nigeria to get rid of genital warts...

tnks ur advice cud save someone.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Genital Warts by drealsmile(m): 1:28am On Jul 03, 2017
please i need help i have genital wart, have tried a lot on getting it out it still grows am tired of trying and it spreading all over my private part...is there any where i can go for surgery or laser and how much will it cost me
Re: How To Get Rid Of Genital Warts by younju715: 1:24pm On Jul 12, 2017
Regarding genital Warts treatment. if you need a permanent cure and remover of it, being Anal, warts, Penis Warts or Vagina Warts.

this site is the only site that i can recommend to anyone that can get ride of any kind of Skin Warts.
I have ordered their cream and it works for me till date, i've also recommended it to to a friend and she also testified positively about their ointment after using it.

so i now concluded that it works perfectly
their site:
https://genitalwartscure.wixsite.com/wartscure

their google search result on facebook:

http://www.google.com.ng/search?q=facebook.com%2Fgenitalwartscureremover&btnG=&client=ms-opera-mini-android

they han an agent here in Nigeria. if it works for you, then you can aswell recommend it to other.
good luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get Rid Of Genital Warts by orangeCV: 9:29am On Mar 15, 2018
Genital Warts are very easy to cure but not so fast.
I've patients treated and within a month, they became OK.

MY ADVICE:
Don't just use creams or gels to treat the outer part cos those warts may go but WILL DEFINITELY return.
Treat both internal and external.
Oyinbo drugs and tabs can't be effective as herbs.

If interested, Pls call me on: 08065444490.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Genital Warts by wartscure1: 6:54pm On Oct 07, 2018
Anyway.... I've gone through all the post here, seeing so many views and ideas. But all I can advice anybody reading this post
is that the so called HPV/ Genital Warts/ Vaginal or Penile Warts has a total cure, I dont know what medication you may have been given to it but I advice you to try this and visit: https://web.facebook.com/genitalwartscureremover/

They are good in the treatment of all kinds of genital warts, being it Penile or vaginal. no matter how long it may has been stayed.
they take care of it both in the Skin and also inside your Body. the major advantage is that it wont come back again after treatment.

If you can take your time to go through their facebook page,
you can see many testimonies about their Ointment, I mean people that has use it and it works for them, not only in Nigeria but also from outside Africa as a whole.

Also their website: www.genitalwartscure.us

If you use it and it works for you pls kindly help others by referring them too.

Good Luck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get Rid Of Genital Warts by jacobfedrick: 2:28pm On Nov 04, 2019
Thank you so much.

I later got his contact and ordered for the Warts ointment...
Well it was wonderful although I was skeptic in the first place, But I summoned courage to place an order,

http://genitalwartscure.us

this is about 9 Months now since I finished the treatment.

No sign or symptom of wart in my Penis again.
even my wife if free as well cus I ordered mine and my wife too...

Anyways thanks once again for sharing

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of Genital Warts by Feliciaoneyma: 9:31pm On Dec 10, 2019
Thank you so much,
I later tried their ointment. although its a a bit costly but am finally fine...
I suffered this vaginal warts for almost 5 years plus without any remedy... I spent so much money and pain also, some suggested apple cider,
some says Phytopolleine infact I tried not less than 7 different medications cus of this vaginal warts, even herbal but all was useless

I even have a problem with my husband cus of this, it was disgusting,
but am happy today after coming here in naira land to read some posts about this warts and i decided to give it a try.
Finally it works, even my husband is now free thats my major happiness cus he even contacted this in his shaft yah.

but in th[b][/b]e other part, am not happy cus I got this later after I must have spent alot in finding solution for it, cus
I was almost discouraged because of the price they told me after contacting them. cus of the amount I have already spent
But thank God they did not fail me.

So I will recommend this to any Lady or man out there looking for total treatment or cure for Penis or Virgina warts.
I recommend you buy from them

www.genitalwartscure.us

their phone 07037199875

Cus their ointment works.

Five stars for you loll

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: How To Get Rid Of Genital Warts by Aminah715(f): 12:37pm On Jan 01, 2021

My name is Aminah I base in Maitama Abuja,
I gave kudos to genital warts cure. I must say their products works like they said.
I don't know of others but I was facing a vaginal warts issue for sometimes and I was recommend to try their anti hpv with ointment.
I gave it a try and am fine, this is about 1 year now, I have never seen it coming back anyway.

So I recommend it to any woman and man out there... their site is www.genitalwarstcure.us and their phone is +2347037199875.

thank you
Re: How To Get Rid Of Genital Warts by Adebowaleyx: 1:08pm On Jan 01, 2021
Your right Madam, this drug works for me. mine was penile warts and about about 3 years.
I went to hospital and they gave me so many drugs, I even paid like maga, although it works at the moment but they all came back again.
I was searching for home remedies and I got their contact on facebook, I call their number although I was afraid when seeing $210, but after running some psycho analysis on the man, i summoned courage to place an order. and the other was delivered within 4 days.

I followed their instructions guide, took the anti hpv with the ointment, although I repeated the drug twice because I though the first one wont be enough so I re-order the drug again. To cut it short, they all disappeared, and my girl is fine too, cus I ordered for 2 persons and I had a token discount.
I rate them 10 STARS. I promise if it work , I will get more customers for them, and it finally works. So bros no fear,
if you need their products you can call them or follow them on whatsapp with 07037199875 [/b]or [b]their site for https://www.genitalwartscure.us
Regards.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Genital Warts by black001: 12:27pm On Oct 20, 2021
Adebowaleyx:
Your right Madam, this drug works for me. mine was penile warts and about about 3 years.
I went to hospital and they gave me so many drugs, I even paid like maga, although it works at the moment but they all came back again.
I was searching for home remedies and I got their contact on facebook, I call their number although I was afraid when seeing $210, but after running some psycho analysis on the man, i summoned courage to place an order. and the other was delivered within 4 days.

I followed their instructions guide, took the anti hpv with the ointment, although I repeated the drug twice because I though the first one wont be enough so I re-order the drug again. To cut it short, they all disappeared, and my girl is fine too, cus I ordered for 2 persons and I had a token discount.
I rate them 10 STARS. I promise if it work , I will get more customers for them, and it finally works. So bros no fear,
if you need their products you can call them or follow them on whatsapp with 07037199875 [/b]or [b]their site for https://www.genitalwartscure.us
Regards.

Can I have your own number pls I would like to ask you some questions
Re: How To Get Rid Of Genital Warts by black001: 12:33pm On Nov 02, 2021
Aminah715:

My name is Aminah I base in Maitama Abuja,
I gave kudos to genital warts cure. I must say their products works like they said.
I don't know of others but I was facing a vaginal warts issue for sometimes and I was recommend to try their anti hpv with ointment.
I gave it a try and am fine, this is about 1 year now, I have never seen it coming back anyway.

So I recommend it to any woman and man out there... their site is www.genitalwarstcure.us and their phone is +2347037199875.

thank you

How long did it take before u started seen progress while using the product
Re: How To Get Rid Of Genital Warts by kokobinky(m): 2:19pm On Nov 02, 2021
“much herbs in roots than in men” Benjamin Franklin
Re: How To Get Rid Of Genital Warts by black001: 10:45pm On Nov 03, 2021
jacobfedrick:
Thank you so much.

I later got his contact and ordered for the Warts ointment...
Well it was wonderful although I was skeptic in the first place, But I summoned courage to place an order,

http://genitalwartscure.us

this is about 9 Months now since I finished the treatment.

No sign or symptom of wart in my Penis again.
even my wife if free as well cus I ordered mine and my wife too...

Anyways thanks once again for sharing

I JusT bought their 210 dollar product , and I will most def give my honest review if this thing is true or scam . I noticed Something when the package came , but i will wait and try the product out and drop my 100 honest review .

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of Genital Warts by BusinessMan35: 1:23am On Nov 07, 2021
Please guys I’m so frustrated with my penis wart, Omo this thing stubborn pass me. I have treated with everything I can thing of. I have been to UBTH in Benin to see the damatologist doctor, no solution, as I am trying now the wart is showing boldly on my duck. I need help , please anyone , you can text me on WhatsApp with a solution on 08137463635, also call me on 09066215623. I will be happy to respond. Please I need help . I don’t know what to do anymore.
I am still suffering from this wart. I have spent a lot, now I am thinking it might be a curse . I’m so unhappy because of this. I have had this wart for 4 years now and it is not ready to leave. Please if you sure remedy that worked for you, please I need it .
Re: How To Get Rid Of Genital Warts by black001: 8:01am On Nov 07, 2021
BusinessMan35:
Please guys I’m so frustrated with my penis wart, Omo this thing stubborn pass me. I have treated with everything I can thing of. I have been to UBTH in Benin to see the damatologist doctor, no solution, as I am trying now the wart is showing boldly on my duck. I need help , please anyone , you can text me on WhatsApp with a solution on 08137463635, also call me on 09066215623. I will be happy to respond. Please I need help . I don’t know what to do anymore.
I am still suffering from this wart. I have spent a lot, now I am thinking it might be a curse . I’m so unhappy because of this. I have had this wart for 4 years now and it is not ready to leave. Please if you sure remedy that worked for you, please I need it .

Calm down I just got this product here , I wil give u feedback if it works as advertised , don’t waste ur hard earned money yet

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mad Man In Calabar Parking Refuse Off Major Road / Coronavirus: Dr. Joe Abah Talks About Nigeria Airport Preparedness Vs. US And UK / Girl's Leg Amputated In Kaduna Hospital Due To Wrong Diagnosis. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.