Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Designer Handbags And Shoes For Sale. Wholesales And Retails At Amazing Prices - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Designer Handbags And Shoes For Sale. Wholesales And Retails At Amazing Prices (1047 Views)

Handbags And Low Heel Sandals Available / Original Microsoft Softwares At Amazing Prices / Classy And Affordable Handbags And Other Accessories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Designer Handbags And Shoes For Sale. Wholesales And Retails At Amazing Prices by miraexcel(f): 5:34pm On Dec 13, 2008
Treat yourself with a fabulous designer bag this season, just let them envy you!
For enquiries , please call 07033582485

Re: Designer Handbags And Shoes For Sale. Wholesales And Retails At Amazing Prices by miraexcel(f): 5:38pm On Dec 13, 2008
they're all beutiful

Re: Designer Handbags And Shoes For Sale. Wholesales And Retails At Amazing Prices by miraexcel(f): 5:41pm On Dec 13, 2008
I also carry some cute designer jeans.
True religion
Rock and republic
Ed hardy
Citizens of humanity
Diesel
and lots more

Re: Designer Handbags And Shoes For Sale. Wholesales And Retails At Amazing Prices by miraexcel(f): 6:42pm On Dec 13, 2008
more to come,

Re: Designer Handbags And Shoes For Sale. Wholesales And Retails At Amazing Prices by miraexcel(f): 9:23pm On Dec 26, 2008
New arrivals,
Re: Designer Handbags And Shoes For Sale. Wholesales And Retails At Amazing Prices by johnbulgie(m): 5:11pm On Dec 29, 2008
dont u have for men also? i deal on both ladies and gents.pls send the price list to johnbulgie@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (Reply)

View Pictures Of My Verified And Funded Paypal. I Can Assist You! / Unlock Your Modem Free Of Charge! / Secret Investment Revealed - Make N21,000,000 Form N10, 000 Investment!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.