Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,592 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

36 Dead After Cult Clash In Edo - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 36 Dead After Cult Clash In Edo (1045 Views)

Lady Escapes From A Big Python In Edo (Photos) / Little Children Pose With Dead Snakes During Christmas In Edo. Photos / Man Sees His Own ‘obituary’ Announcement In Edo (pic And Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

36 Dead After Cult Clash In Edo by Enouwem(m): 9:49am On Jan 02, 2015
[img]http://descroll.files./2012/11/cultism.png[/img]
No less than 36 bodies arising from the
one-month cult war between members of
Eiye and confraternity in Edo
State have been deposited at the Benin
Central Hospital mortuary.
According to reports by ThisDay, a morgue
attendant in the facility who preferred
anonymity yesterday said that, from the
hospital’s records, it had received 36
corpses with bullet wounds since the
beginning of December.
“I am surprised that the police are saying
only six deaths have been recorded. My
brother, we are tired. As at the last
count, it was 36.
“The last one that was brought to this
morgue was so bad that his skull was
opened into two parts, I could not eat
when I got home,” the official stated.
The lingering cult clash, it was gathered,
took a turn for the worse on December 24,
Christmas Eve, with the reported killing
of four persons at different locations in
Benin City, the Edo State capital.
There are conflicting reports on what led
to the renewed clashes. While one account
had it that the clash was started over a
supremacy battle by some motor park
touts, others anchored the bloodletting on
the use of an opposing cult symbol by a
member of a rival cult group during a
birthday party.

Source: http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/edo-cult-war-casualties-hit-36/198209/
Re: 36 Dead After Cult Clash In Edo by endy4oxide(m): 9:50am On Jan 02, 2015
Re: 36 Dead After Cult Clash In Edo by kaycexx(m): 10:00am On Jan 02, 2015
Is that d end of the story?
Who n who dey war?
Who dey win? :-
Re: 36 Dead After Cult Clash In Edo by nosky4(m): 10:00am On Jan 02, 2015
Re: 36 Dead After Cult Clash In Edo by fijiano202(m): 10:14am On Jan 02, 2015
may God intervene and save our nigerian youths
Re: 36 Dead After Cult Clash In Edo by Enouwem(m): 2:44pm On Jan 02, 2015
fijiano202:
may God intervene and save our nigerian youths
Amen
Re: 36 Dead After Cult Clash In Edo by Rhea(f): 6:12pm On Jan 02, 2015
[size=18pt]Survival of the fittest. Natural selection in motion. How else does nature take care of idiots like this? They kill off each other and the survivors join armed robbery gangs and get exterminated by the police like cockroaches. While youths all over the world are deciding elections and creating technological wonders, Eiye and grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy in Edo state are dissecting each other like fowl, probably trying to figure out who bleeds better than the other grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy. Useless entities. And what do they gain at the end of the day? The right to mount and copulate with the finest ashawo on campus grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy. Reminds me of Discovery channel and Animal Planet where the male gorilla fights off all other male opponents, so as to guarantee a year's supply of female gorillas to mate with cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin. What a pity...but then coffin maker must chop anyhow anyhow.

[/size]
Re: 36 Dead After Cult Clash In Edo by Enouwem(m): 11:47pm On Jan 04, 2015
Rhea:
[size=18pt]Survival of the fittest. Natural selection in motion. How else does nature take care of idiots like this? They kill off each other and the survivors join armed robbery gangs and get exterminated by the police like cockroaches. While youths all over the world are deciding elections and creating technological wonders, Eiye and grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy in Edo state are dissecting each other like fowl, probably trying to figure out who bleeds better than the other grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy. Useless entities. And what do they gain at the end of the day? The right to mount and copulate with the finest ashawo on campus grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy. Reminds me of Discovery channel and Animal Planet where the male gorilla fights off all other male opponents, so as to guarantee a year's supply of female gorillas to mate with cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin. What a pity...but then coffin maker must chop anyhow anyhow.

[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Barcanista Trending On Nairaland / My Personal Experience With Public Transportation In Nigeria / Kuje Explosion: My Experience!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.