Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

New Year Train Ride From Portharcourt To Enugu (Pics Inside) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New Year Train Ride From Portharcourt To Enugu (Pics Inside) (56245 Views)

Eid-el-fitr: Aregbesola Provides Free Train Ride / My Train Ride From Makurdi, Benue State To Portharcourþ / My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Year Train Ride From Portharcourt To Enugu (Pics Inside) by Akposy(m): 3:14pm On Jan 02, 2015
very good. Goodluck is working

3 Likes

Re: New Year Train Ride From Portharcourt To Enugu (Pics Inside) by Maczeelly(m): 3:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
Soooooo
Re: New Year Train Ride From Portharcourt To Enugu (Pics Inside) by seangy4konji: 3:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
I guess they will be changing the seats every 1 month or else it will be looking like a molue seat soon or Danfo.

1 Like

Re: New Year Train Ride From Portharcourt To Enugu (Pics Inside) by loomer: 3:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
HOPE SAY THE TRAIN GET WIFI INSIDE?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Year Train Ride From Portharcourt To Enugu (Pics Inside) by Coded7: 3:17pm On Jan 02, 2015
Picture of d train on. Motion or #idonbilivit#
Re: New Year Train Ride From Portharcourt To Enugu (Pics Inside) by MadCow1: 3:17pm On Jan 02, 2015
munas:
More pictures here...

That babe in the black tee shirt breeast na matter on National Security o.. grin

See as the guy sef just dey happy for nothing.. The source of ehn joy no be the train ride but the mammary glands wey dey next to am..

4 Likes

Re: New Year Train Ride From Portharcourt To Enugu (Pics Inside) by samplegirl(f): 3:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
prof1990:

And it took 6yrs to get those over fairly used (another country's)dump u call trains to nigeria

Those who hate good things will never get them.

11 Likes

Re: New Year Train Ride From Portharcourt To Enugu (Pics Inside) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
That is old locomotive steam engine! When is Nigeria going to install modern electric trains?!
Re: New Year Train Ride From Portharcourt To Enugu (Pics Inside) by freshness2020: 3:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
temitemi1:
All hail GEJ!!!
♈όϋ can scream that again my broda!
GEJ is working, haters are backbiting!

10 Likes

Re: New Year Train Ride From Portharcourt To Enugu (Pics Inside) by henryutd(m): 3:20pm On Jan 02, 2015
Another bad episode for APC.

14 Likes

Re: New Year Train Ride From Portharcourt To Enugu (Pics Inside) by malater(m): 3:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
Nice one dear

1 Like

Re: New Year Train Ride From Portharcourt To Enugu (Pics Inside) by santana45: 3:22pm On Jan 02, 2015
Nigeria would be a better place, if people will forget about their selfish interest.

5 Likes

Re: New Year Train Ride From Portharcourt To Enugu (Pics Inside) by ILRNZH: 3:23pm On Jan 02, 2015
How do I know these are pics from Port Harcourt and Enugu?
Re: New Year Train Ride From Portharcourt To Enugu (Pics Inside) by Galadimabawa: 3:23pm On Jan 02, 2015
Me till I see the hole where they nail jesus
Re: New Year Train Ride From Portharcourt To Enugu (Pics Inside) by qtx(m): 3:23pm On Jan 02, 2015
slimfit1:
Locomotive not dmc abeg make ena comot for road complete foolishness to come here and brag jeg till 2019 my ass. Gmb 2015 I say.
Must you always look for sad news all the time? if it likes let it be okokomotive, at least it conveyed passengers smoothly and in style from ph down to its destination , so whats your own? Must everybody support GMB bc you support him?

14 Likes

Re: New Year Train Ride From Portharcourt To Enugu (Pics Inside) by Firefire(m): 3:23pm On Jan 02, 2015
Akposy:
very good. Goodluck is working

Goodluck to Nigeria.

The best to have happens to Nigeria at the moment. cool

6 Likes

Re: New Year Train Ride From Portharcourt To Enugu (Pics Inside) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 02, 2015
Well it is all well and good....but thanks to the fall in oil prices....we might not be able to maintain it for long.

And I know this sounds trite....but Ajaokuta has to be working again so that (to cut a long story short)....costs of expanding/maintaining the railways would be cheap.

And 3 hrs for a 236km? We could make that faster.(How's about cutting it to 1 hr.....and then linking it up with Port Harcourt Airport.....sounds good.!)

And this isn't the first time the railways have been revived....Abacha did it, as did Obj in the 70's (failed India led attempt). And the current project was envisioned and commenced by Obasanjo(2007), and renegotiated by Yaradua .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Year Train Ride From Portharcourt To Enugu (Pics Inside) by bruno419(m): 3:23pm On Jan 02, 2015
If buhari brought locomotive. Gej could hav gone far beyond that...so to my foolish apc fans

We must start from somewhere

11 Likes

Re: New Year Train Ride From Portharcourt To Enugu (Pics Inside) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 02, 2015
deji68:
3hrs is Not for a distance of 236km wink
considering comfort and cost, its really not a bad bargain.

5 Likes

Re: New Year Train Ride From Portharcourt To Enugu (Pics Inside) by ak47mann(m): 3:24pm On Jan 02, 2015
impressive cool
Re: New Year Train Ride From Portharcourt To Enugu (Pics Inside) by YoungIncredible: 3:24pm On Jan 02, 2015
Welcome to nairaland......
The home of political propagandas.
Meanwhile, I have tested the train while travelling to lagos from ilorin and I can say its cool. Gej has just won my vote again.

Over to the APChit E-warriors, what to do have to say about this latest development?

17 Likes

Re: New Year Train Ride From Portharcourt To Enugu (Pics Inside) by duni04(m): 3:25pm On Jan 02, 2015
Looks fun. Old locomotive or new locomotive, it sha looks cool.

4 Likes

Re: New Year Train Ride From Portharcourt To Enugu (Pics Inside) by Bolade005: 3:25pm On Jan 02, 2015
prof1990:

And it took 6yrs to get those over fairly used (another country's)dump u call trains to nigeria
Bro, I am a strong advocate of change and God knows we are getting that much needed change but truth be told, there is absolutely nothing wrong with the train in those pictures. Let's hate for the right reasons and stop bickering over nothing.

Sai buhari.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Year Train Ride From Portharcourt To Enugu (Pics Inside) by Akposy(m): 3:26pm On Jan 02, 2015
Firefire:

Goodluck to Nigeria.

The best to have happens to Nigeria at the moment. cool

buhari shld take a chill pill

9 Likes

Re: New Year Train Ride From Portharcourt To Enugu (Pics Inside) by sulmeza(m): 3:27pm On Jan 02, 2015
Gej is rili tryin o...if not 4 d corruption nd insecurity that have beclouded his notable achievements

4 Likes

Re: New Year Train Ride From Portharcourt To Enugu (Pics Inside) by jingh(f): 3:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
Sealeddeal:
this is lovely. We are moving ahead.
Thats why i said that electing Buhari on Feb will be a set back to GEJ's achievements and plans.
Sai GEJ!
d same way GEJ set us back in debt after taking over from yar adua abi

Can water come out of fire ?
a failure is a failure no matter what he does.
Re: New Year Train Ride From Portharcourt To Enugu (Pics Inside) by 100Cents: 3:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
munas:
Its new year and guys are traveling to spend time and celebrate with family and friends.
A friend of my just sent in these picture about his journey from Port Harcourt To Enugu yesterday
in the new train.

Below are the pictures

God used Jonathan to do this...

Not Buhari !

8 Likes

Re: New Year Train Ride From Portharcourt To Enugu (Pics Inside) by Chylo(m): 3:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
This is quite good, I must say. Things like this are what Jonathan should have been using for campaign and not saying opposition are boko haram. However, I will still vote Buhari for change. At least lets compare and contrast, if Buhari mess up, we can then call GEJ back.
Re: New Year Train Ride From Portharcourt To Enugu (Pics Inside) by That9jaVine(m): 3:29pm On Jan 02, 2015
Before March, those chairs would look entirely different. Not in the good way!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Year Train Ride From Portharcourt To Enugu (Pics Inside) by 100Cents: 3:29pm On Jan 02, 2015
temitemi1:
All hail GEJ!!!

What's the difference between this coach and Dana airline interior ?

God bless GEJ..

7 Likes

Re: New Year Train Ride From Portharcourt To Enugu (Pics Inside) by sarutobie(m): 3:30pm On Jan 02, 2015
qtx:

Must you always look for sad news all the time? if it likes let it be okokomotive, at least it conveyed passengers smoothly and in style from ph down to its destination , so whats your own? Must everybody support GMB bc you support him?
ask the dullard how many electric rail system does the USA possess...just ask the bloody dullard.

13 Likes

Re: New Year Train Ride From Portharcourt To Enugu (Pics Inside) by 100Cents: 3:32pm On Jan 02, 2015
Collynzo9:

3 hours from PH to Enugu for just N650

OMG shocked

No vehicle can do that right now in the presence of bad roads and traffic gridlock..

Jonathan till 2019

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) / See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos / Moment Tourists Woke Up To 3 Lions Licking Water Off Their Tent In Botswana (vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.