Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants - Jobs/Vacancies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants (262492 Views)

Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by VanUrch(m): 9:37pm On Sep 15, 2015
Am glad I brought ds age ish up.....Its always stated in their requirements so I know ....sm one was sent home cos he was still on the nysc programme wen he applied though he ve already passed out before d screening...yea they re that strict..why do u think they won't be strict on age limit
wen they clearly stated its minimuim 22 for dssc and 24 for ssc....
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Beboy23(m): 11:36pm On Sep 15, 2015
mustiusman:

Bro for SSC , you're over age, it 24-29 years of age, so you need to reduce your age to suit you but make sure you do
that wisely, for dssc, if your course is advertised, you're in, it 22-35. All the best

Pls how should i go about it, cos some are saying they do not accept court affidavit, please put me through, i don't want to make mistakes
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Generaloluseye: 10:20am On Sep 18, 2015
The date only God knows. Hmmm
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by dmajesticjoe: 3:00pm On Sep 19, 2015
Hello my ppl. Any info?
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by abbaapple: 3:12pm On Sep 19, 2015
Plz wat about if som 1 has operation? But d operation is almost 10years, will he b discollify? shocked
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by nkwachiabel(m): 7:06am On Sep 20, 2015
abbaapple:
Plz wat about if som 1 has operation? But d operation is almost 10years, will he b discollify? shocked

Wetin nah Discollify or disqualified? Talk like graduate make we know Wetin u mean

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by abbaapple: 9:54am On Sep 20, 2015
nkwachiabel:

Wetin nah Discollify or disqualified? Talk like graduate make we know Wetin u mean
woa woa easy dude! I beliv dat is Typographcl error! Ur manner of approach sucks, dnt act stupid nxt time ok! undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by petengine(m): 10:20am On Sep 20, 2015
abbaapple:
woa woa easy dude! I beliv dat is Typographcl error! Ur manner of approach sucks, dnt act stupid nxt time ok! undecided
if truly it was a typo, after posting u still had the opportunity to crosscheck ur post and modify it if any but u didn't, and next time learn to accept correction.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by mkoabiola: 10:50am On Sep 20, 2015
For how long will d patience b over.....

It may b nx....year
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by abbaapple: 9:00pm On Sep 20, 2015
petengine:

if truly it was a typo, after posting u still had the opportunity to crosscheck ur post and modify it if any but u didn't, and next time learn to accept correction.
re u still brooding over dis issue huh? u tlk like a castrated premitive bingo-dog without direction!
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Generaloluseye: 10:50am On Sep 21, 2015
Insults have started raining down on people. Hmm. Anyway sha lets keep praying for the dssc/ssc form to come out
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by mimzy007(f): 11:30am On Sep 21, 2015
This takes me back to the days of Zinaunreal & co, let it go guys.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by VanUrch(m): 2:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
abbaapple:
I tire oo...Certainly evri one mks mistk once in a while and am pretty sure we understood wat he was tryna say and yet no one answered his question....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by abbaapple: 2:48pm On Sep 21, 2015
VanUrch:

I tire oo...Certainly evri one mks mistk once in a while and am pretty sure we understood wat he was tryna say and yet no one answered his question....
tanx bro! Dnt mine dat lil swine. grin . Som1 Shuld plz answer ma qstn na.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by addo4real: 5:57pm On Sep 21, 2015
abbaapple:

my brother it all depend on d medical review officer, in some cases u wil b drop and some other doctor might over look it so it depend on d officer at dat particular time

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by asscb(f): 6:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
mimzy007:
This takes me back to the days of Zinaunreal & co, let it go guys.
i see you grin grin
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by holland1987: 7:49am On Sep 22, 2015
finally my bros back, 2nd lt ifeanyi

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by odimbannamdi(m): 8:39am On Sep 22, 2015
@holland1987, that God that did it for your brother will do it for each and every one of us here at His appointed time.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by holland1987: 9:14am On Sep 22, 2015
amen bro @odimba
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by odimbannamdi(m): 10:13am On Sep 22, 2015
holland1987:
amen bro @odimba
what corps is he in?
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Generaloluseye: 3:49pm On Sep 22, 2015
@hollandia. Congrats.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Generaloluseye: 4:02pm On Sep 22, 2015
@holland1987. Pls intimate us with info from him as to when the form will be out. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by marcus013: 8:35am On Sep 23, 2015
Generaloluseye:
Insults have started raining down on people. Hmm. Anyway sha lets keep praying for the dssc/ssc form to come out
pls general, how possible could that be for me being a degree holder to enter recruit and later convert to SSC. Cus I have been shortlisted already!
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by odimbannamdi(m): 9:05am On Sep 23, 2015
marcus013:
pls general, how possible could that be for me being a degree holder to enter recruit and later convert to SSC. Cus I have been shortlisted already!

if i were to be asked this question: "of all the aspirants on nairaland who really really wants the serve the country under the army?" i would say "Marcus013"

Your zeal is admirable. While most of us are waiting to achieve the enviable post of officer cadets, you are already climbing the army ladder by first becoming a soldier (strictly speaking). kudos!

being a soldier affords you 2 chances at becoming a commissioned officer.

1. with the blessing and approval of your commander (who will sign your attestation document and probably give you a "written note" to tender to the recruitment officers if u have been a good soldier to him), you can easily be shortlisted to become an officer cadet

2. As a soldier, you can be fortunate enough to run professional courses in army accredited higher institutions such as Medical school in Ojo barracks, Nursing school in Yaba, Ordinance school, Accounting school etc, that will give you better chances at becoming an officer.

you have to be extremely loyal to your commanders si they can recommend u.

But i must be very blunt with you. The life of a soldier is not a rosy one at all. Your pride, ego and person will be trampled and stepped upon. especially as a rating, officers and even soldiers higher than u will regard u as a nobody, a piece of thrash. you will get locked up at the slightest offence. Most times, newly recruited soldiers head to battlefield from the training camps. some of them get killed without seeing their loved ones as a military personnell.

Are you ready to cope with all that??

If yes, then go ahead. be humble and extremely loyal to your superiors and sky will be your springboard!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Generaloluseye: 10:03am On Sep 23, 2015
@Marcus. Odinmbanamdi has said it all. U seems to like the military very well. There re some of my friends here on this thread who have contemplated that. though it was you who took a bold step of action. It however mostly depends on your commanding officer and God on your side. I ll advice that you go and see things there for your self and wait to see whether you ll be shortlisted finally for training. Between then and now, you can now think thoroughly about it and seek for more advice.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by survtony(m): 10:12am On Sep 23, 2015
Generaloluseye:
@Marcus. Odinmbanamdi has said it all. U seems to like the military very well. There re some of my friends here on this thread who have contemplated that. though it was you who took a bold step of action. It however mostly depends on your commanding officer and God on your side. I ll advice that you go and see things there for your self and wait to see whether you ll be shortlisted finally for training. Between then and now, you can now think thoroughly about it and seek for more advice.

If I may say, I think there is also a time frame before you can convert. You can't just enter today and expect to convert next year or even 2years time.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by dmajesticjoe: 11:20am On Sep 23, 2015
@Marcus, the Army will not recorgnize any certificate u have bt fail to declare or tender at the point of entry. Ur conversion will be based on post entry qualifications. I salute ur courage bt u really need to knw what is at stake. However, that is better than ending up as a civilian.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by odimbannamdi(m): 11:41am On Sep 23, 2015
i forgot to emphasize that the conversion wont be instant. you have work for some years before your current commander will grant you approval. thats why you see matured men in their 40s being just a Lieutenant. they were once soldier before getting commissioned. i know an officer in the medical corps who rose to the rank of a staff sergeant in the soldiers cadre before he got commissioned. he is 42years and just a Lieutenant (2 stars)

however you, without the knowledge of your commander, keep trying to get recruited into the officers cadre subsequent years.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by oyinnene: 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2015
Pls I want to ask dat if someone is commissioned at d age of 33-35. Is it possible for d person to become a general? Thanks
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by odimbannamdi(m): 5:31pm On Sep 23, 2015
oyinnene:
Pls I want to ask dat if someone is commissioned at d age of 33-35. Is it possible for d person to become a general? Thanks

he will not only become a General, he will become a Specific too grin
oyinnene:

he will not only become a General, he will become a Specific too

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by oyinnene: 7:34pm On Sep 23, 2015
Thanks. Pls what do u mean by specific too? Or do u mean specific tool?

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (69) (Reply)

Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment / Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 / Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.