Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants - Jobs/Vacancies (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants (263194 Views)

Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by jaysix(m): 11:43pm On May 25, 2016
Guys I am applying under aviation corp and I studied aerospace engineering which was clearly stated in d advert and I also have d NCAA license bt I can't find my course among d ones listed there, though I'm thinking of just selecting mechanical engineering or waiting to c if d list will be updated. Please advice
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by GenAnsahCinC: 3:33am On May 26, 2016
jaysix:
Guys I am applying under aviation corp and I studied aerospace engineering which was clearly stated in d advert and I also have d NCAA license bt I can't find my course among d ones listed there, though I'm thinking of just selecting mechanical engineering or waiting to c if d list will be updated. Please advice

just wait a little..
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by davide470(m): 6:44am On May 26, 2016
Manchelsea,

The purpose of this thread is to share information regarding the DSSC and SSC. Stop diverting people away to a "WhatsApp group".

We have a lot of commisioned officers on NL, so your friend can easily register and post here.

Cheers.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by GenAnsahCinC: 1:24pm On May 26, 2016
davide470:
Manchelsea,

The purpose of this thread is to share information regarding the DSSC and SSC. Stop diverting people away to a "WhatsApp group".

We have a lot of commisioned officers on NL, so your friend can easily register and post here.

Cheers.

Tell" Em
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 26, 2016
GenAnsahCinC:

Tell" Em
see who is talking ,you started this whatsapp thing too.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by odimbannamdi(m): 2:23pm On May 26, 2016
GenAnsahCinC:
is the gentleman a Commissioned officer or a cadet? cause I know cadets they hardly have time for themselves talk less of coming online every day to answer already answered questions..

Were you not the one who pioneered the whatsapp group thing. Oh!, you suddenly became worried that the guy's own group may have more members than yours. You guys definitely have a motive for personal gains in this whatsapp group thing - maybe from sales of past question or influencing of commissioning. Any way it turns out, I hope a whatsapp member don't come here crying about being fleeced of his money.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by ananne: 3:29pm On May 26, 2016
ajisebioyo1:
the senior man I doff my hat. Hope you applied sir?

i did not. My course was not advertised and i cant apply for SSC due to age.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by franksunny(m): 5:56pm On May 26, 2016
ananne:

please don't leave us alone o. you are one of the best informant
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Farouksenior: 6:01pm On May 26, 2016
franksunny:
please don't leave us alone o. you are one of the best informant

Mr franksunny, u applly 4 dis year own?

Was a follower of ya last exploits though it didnt end well 4ya.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by GenAnsahCinC: 8:38pm On May 26, 2016
odimbannamdi:

Were you not the one who pioneered the whatsapp group thing. Oh!, you suddenly became worried that the guy's own group may have more members than yours. You guys definitely have a motive for personal gains in this whatsapp group thing - maybe from sales of past question or influencing of commissioning. Any way it turns out, I hope a whatsapp member don't come here crying about being fleeced of his money.

download SSC PAST QUESTIONS AT www.ansacareers.com
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by odimbannamdi(m): 9:11pm On May 26, 2016
GenAnsahCinC:

download SSC PAST QUESTIONS AT www.ansacareers.com

nice blog bro, but the domain tho.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by franksunny(m): 9:43pm On May 26, 2016
Farouksenior:

Mr franksunny, u applly 4 dis year own?

Was a follower of ya last exploits though it didnt end well 4ya.
I'm still in the race
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Farouksenior: 2:25am On May 27, 2016
franksunny:
I'm still in the race

Correct.
Sendin a pm across bro
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by slimvon(f): 4:38am On May 27, 2016
please house I am new here and would love to know what next to expect because i did put in for this year 2016 own.thanks
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by ajisebioyo1(m): 7:42am On May 27, 2016
ananne:

eeya.. God knows the best for everyone
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by samjadinero(m): 11:33am On May 27, 2016
slimvon:
please house I am new here and would love to know what next to expect because i did put in for this year 2016 own.thanks
We all applied for this year's course. Just wait for the short listing, which should be done in the 2nd half of June.
Start working on the documents you printed or like me, wait to know if you will be going to Kaduna before working on them because it will cost you money.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by GenAnsahCinC: 8:26pm On May 27, 2016
please for those of you who applied for SSC 43, which Month did the shortlisted names for interview come out? thanks. and which Month did the final list come out? thanks
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by MrSuama(m): 10:31pm On May 27, 2016
The interview list was out on Monday 11th August 2014. I think d final list was out September because they were actually supposed to resume training October before it was postponed to January 5 2015.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by MrSuama(m): 10:38pm On May 27, 2016
samjadinero:

We all applied for this year's course. Just wait for the short listing, which should be done in the 2nd half of June.
Start working on the documents you printed or like me, wait to know if you will be going to Kaduna before working on them because it will cost you money.
I doubt if d list wd be out by 2nd half of June. My reasons been DAT NDA INTERVIEW commences tomorrow 28th May and it wd last till early July, so we can't use NDA for our own screening.
Your permutations might be true if we are using Ibadan, enugu, or makurdi as d case has been in some previous years.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by MrSuama(m): 10:41pm On May 27, 2016
GenAnsahCinC:
please for those of you who applied for SSC 43, which Month did the shortlisted names for interview come out? thanks. and which Month did the final list come out? thanks

The interview list was out on Monday 11th August 2014. I think d final list was out September because they were actually supposed to resume training October before it was postponed to January 5 2015.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by GenAnsahCinC: 11:29pm On May 27, 2016
MrSuama:

thanks bruv
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by samjadinero(m): 1:52pm On May 28, 2016
MrSuama:

I doubt if d list wd be out by 2nd half of June. My reasons been DAT NDA INTERVIEW commences tomorrow 28th May and it wd last till early July, so we can't use NDA for our own screening.
Your permutations might be true if we are using Ibadan, enugu, or makurdi as d case has been in some previous years.
Anyhow.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by GeneralFeezy(m): 3:03am On May 29, 2016
odimbannamdi:

okay, bro. I am sorry.
Bro please can you send the past questions to me fisayo4excellence@yahoo.com. Jah bless
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by mkoabiola: 10:25am On May 29, 2016
I don't know y ppu are bothering theirselves abt past questions.

D 1st tin is the intial shortlistment ,den other tin follow.
D xam is not difficult,it is wat u can easily passss as a graduate.
D veteran in d house have all retired due to age factor,connection factor and non listed courses.

Victory is frm God alone.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by GenAnsahCinC: 7:18pm On May 29, 2016
mkoabiola:
I don't know y ppu are bothering theirselves abt past questions.

D 1st tin is the intial shortlistment ,den other tin follow.
D xam is not difficult,it is wat u can easily passss as a graduate.
D veteran in d house have all retired due to age factor,connection factor and non listed courses.

Victory is frm God alone.

preach to "em bruv
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by GenAnsahCinC: 8:05pm On May 29, 2016
get just concluded jamb exams and look at the questions.. if you can pass that jamb exams, u can pass SSC exams. jamb exams is even more difficult than SSC exams. SSC exams compresses of only three subjects. and very simple questions..
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by samjadinero(m): 9:23pm On May 29, 2016
I saw clips from the IAAF tournament last night and discovered that Professionally, it takes 8-10 minutes to finish a 3km race. Let's say 30 seconds for 200m/0.2km.
Fam, only a muscle pull would stop me from finishing the 3.2km race in 15m.

Meanwhile, the "SVC number/Rank" column on the Parents declaration form: does it apply to the people whose parent(s) is a/are military officer(s) alone? Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by GenAnsahCinC: 10:19pm On May 29, 2016
samjadinero:
I saw clips from the IAAF tournament last night and discovered that Professionally, it takes 8-10 minutes to finish a 3km race. Let's say 30 seconds for 200m/0.2km.
Fam, only a muscle pull would stop me from finishing the 3.2km race in 15m.

Meanwhile, the "SVC number/Rank" column on the Parents declaration form: does it apply to the people whose parent(s) is a/are military officer(s) alone? Thanks.

it's for military personnel only..
before the race do a 5minute exercise to avoid muscle pull

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (69) (Reply)

Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment / Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 / Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.