Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,683 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Photos: Obafemi Martins Poses With Nigerian Lil Wayne - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Obafemi Martins Poses With Nigerian Lil Wayne (4841 Views)

Pretty Mike Poses With His Flower Girls (Photo) / Kwam 1 Poses With His Giant Ostrich Bird In His Ijebu Ode Country Home / PHOTO: Obafemi Martins Poses With Nigerian Lil Wayne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Obafemi Martins Poses With Nigerian Lil Wayne by emmalezy(m): 3:22pm On Jan 02, 2015
Obafemi Martins posted this photo of himself and this guy on Instagram. I was so curious as to who he is, so I decided to find out. His name is Wasiu a.k.a Hello Sir, Olosa and Onala. They also call him Lil Wayne because of his tattoos.

I found out that he is an old friend of Obafemi, they used to play football together in Lagos Island, but because he allegedly couldn't find his way abroad or make it to the National team like Obagoal, he became frustrated, and according to people who know him well, he is supposedly now a drug addict.

Obafemi Martins has just reunited with him. I am sure he is looking for ways to rekindle the fire of life in him. See another photo of him below..

Source
http://reportnaija.com/photos-obafemi-martins-poses-with-nigerian-lil-wayne/

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/01/jeez-whos-this-guy-with-obafemi-martins.html

Re: Photos: Obafemi Martins Poses With Nigerian Lil Wayne by vikyno(m): 3:30pm On Jan 02, 2015
I can see the guy love Obafemi Martins like madt for him to have his name on his face.

Life with different destinies..

1 Like

Re: Photos: Obafemi Martins Poses With Nigerian Lil Wayne by realborn(m): 3:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
Thank you Lord for my own life. Forgive my complains.

All I feel is pity for the tattoo man. May God grant him peace. Amen!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Obafemi Martins Poses With Nigerian Lil Wayne by freshness2020: 3:47pm On Jan 02, 2015
..lil Wayne of what ?
..Mr ignoramus of the year!
Re: Photos: Obafemi Martins Poses With Nigerian Lil Wayne by lilmax(m): 3:52pm On Jan 02, 2015
Disturbing
Re: Photos: Obafemi Martins Poses With Nigerian Lil Wayne by freezyprinzy(m): 4:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
I wonder how pple get dis tattoo I just can't scary

1 Like

Re: Photos: Obafemi Martins Poses With Nigerian Lil Wayne by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
I think this is fake tattoos, his face seem a lot clearer than in the second pix. Second pix look like something done with black marker pen. Would have been more convincing if the writing was good and the first pix not shown.

The guy is fake.
Re: Photos: Obafemi Martins Poses With Nigerian Lil Wayne by tpiasb2009: 5:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
I guess the tattoos were drawn on with sharpies (marker).

hope obafemi was able to assist the guy with some LEGAL life goals as opposed to illegal ones or criminal activity, or did he just pose for photos and leave.

Does either of them have Jesus Christ in their life?

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Obafemi Martins Poses With Nigerian Lil Wayne by phlamesG: 7:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
MADNESS!!!
Re: Photos: Obafemi Martins Poses With Nigerian Lil Wayne by hayoakins(m): 7:36pm On Jan 02, 2015
A word of advise to Wasiu,

it is not what we do not have that limits us but what we have but failed to maximize. - Steve Harris
Re: Photos: Obafemi Martins Poses With Nigerian Lil Wayne by Begonia(m): 8:30pm On Jan 02, 2015
They were probably really close before Obafemi found his way 'out'.

I kind of feel sorry for him. It must be hard seeing one's mates move on while he/she remains in the same position sad

1 Like

Re: Photos: Obafemi Martins Poses With Nigerian Lil Wayne by Afrok(m): 9:20pm On Jan 02, 2015
Seriously, he could've used everything he spent on getting the tattoos to better his life undecided. That's so humane of Martins...
Re: Photos: Obafemi Martins Poses With Nigerian Lil Wayne by qadeerkug(m): 9:25pm On Jan 02, 2015
hehehehe grin"dis guy looks like 1 mad man for our street we used to call em baba-alalagba
Re: Photos: Obafemi Martins Poses With Nigerian Lil Wayne by ifoundmyperfect: 9:46pm On Jan 02, 2015
God created you hail and hearty without any deformity. You say na blackboard you wan take you body do? Many are indeed mad with only a few roaming. Dis fella is a perfect candidate for a asylum :-/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Obafemi Martins Poses With Nigerian Lil Wayne by 100Cents: 9:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
realborn:

Frustration written all over him..
Re: Photos: Obafemi Martins Poses With Nigerian Lil Wayne by falseman(m): 10:33pm On Jan 02, 2015
Don't be surprised he was a better footballer than Martins back then but this God forsaken country and it's lack of opportunity reduced him to ashes.
Re: Photos: Obafemi Martins Poses With Nigerian Lil Wayne by shigo20(m): 10:50pm On Jan 02, 2015
The gbana dat hello is taking has totally destroyed him.how I wish his live is not like this.
Re: Photos: Obafemi Martins Poses With Nigerian Lil Wayne by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 03, 2015
This nigga has gone mad again, may God heal him and restore his sanity.
Re: Photos: Obafemi Martins Poses With Nigerian Lil Wayne by Nobody: 12:44am On Jan 03, 2015
Slonge2:
This nigga has gone mad again, may God heal him and restore his sanity.
amen brooooooo,, the guy looks like a male jamaican LovePeddler... the tattoo sef resemble wetin small pikin draw with black crayon,, and mehn their hair is unkempt.... lil wayne wont recognize himself if he sees this photo..... no b only nigerian lil wayne, wah about nigerian dracula? mtcheew
Re: Photos: Obafemi Martins Poses With Nigerian Lil Wayne by SELENAqueensy(f): 7:26am On Jan 03, 2015
Why does his tattoos look like its written with a marker
Re: Photos: Obafemi Martins Poses With Nigerian Lil Wayne by hatux: 10:17am On Jan 03, 2015
Like 'touching'... I feel like crying*sobs*
Re: Photos: Obafemi Martins Poses With Nigerian Lil Wayne by M4gunners: 12:49pm On Jan 03, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
Why does his tattoos look like its written with a marker
I feel the same tho some are real Tattoos.
Re: Photos: Obafemi Martins Poses With Nigerian Lil Wayne by mesoade(m): 3:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
I'm so stupid for complaining to God about my life . . Thank you God for my life
Re: Photos: Obafemi Martins Poses With Nigerian Lil Wayne by mesoade(m): 3:03pm On Jan 03, 2015
realborn:

seriously,if you don't go to the hospital,prison or handicap homes,you won't appreciate your present state.

(1) (Reply)

Photos : Lagos Babe Omo Ta Wan Celebrates Her Birthday In An Er0"tic Way / Vector Tha Viper New Hot Look / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.