Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Boy Tweets Photo Of Gun Aimed At Police Car With The Words "Should I Do It" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Boy Tweets Photo Of Gun Aimed At Police Car With The Words "Should I Do It" (847 Views)

Don Jazzy Rewards A Twitter Follower For Monitoring His Tweets Via Notifications / Meet Ikwa Ibom Superman Aged 77: Pulls A Car With Teeth, 15 Men Can't Pull Him / Donjazzy Tweets At Olamide Following Kanye West & Wizkhalifa Beef (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Tweets Photo Of Gun Aimed At Police Car With The Words "Should I Do It" by skillsbaba(m): 3:47pm On Jan 02, 2015
A teenager in Texas Montrae Toliver, 17, was arrested on Monday for making a "terroristic threat". Montrae posted a picture where he pointed a gun later found out to be toy at a parked police car. The picture was accompanied with the words "should i do it? They dont care for a black male anyways".

Read rest of the news @ http://www.breakingnews234.com/2015/01/teen-arrested-for-posting-photo-of-toy.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy Tweets Photo Of Gun Aimed At Police Car With The Words "Should I Do It" by Abduletudaye(m): 3:52pm On Jan 02, 2015
this must be some joke..
Re: Boy Tweets Photo Of Gun Aimed At Police Car With The Words "Should I Do It" by Vivalavida99(f): 4:34pm On Jan 02, 2015
^^^
Sick joke for that matter.
Re: Boy Tweets Photo Of Gun Aimed At Police Car With The Words "Should I Do It" by breakingnews234: 4:48pm On Jan 02, 2015
Vivalavida99:
^^^
Sick joke for that matter.

The joke landed him in police cell

(1) (Reply)

You Will Not Believe Why Singing Trio, Styl Plus Broke Up. Na Wa O / Video: Highlights Of OLIC (olamide Life In Concert) / Nicki Minaj Shares New Photos Of Herself...see Here Sexy Bazoom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.