Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,405 members, 7,830,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 - Education (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 (2505056 Views)

UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation / UNIBEN Students Generate “Supplementary” Income In The Hostel [PICS] / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (2146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by RobinHez(m): 10:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
Xeinstra1:
.. I am definitely gonna stop Cartoon Network.. How could I have failed that one.. angry
Cartoon network is no longer the cartoon network I used to know...at least watching dexter's Lab made me grow up loving science.
Try Boing/Kidsco...grin
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by chibuzineo(m): 10:16pm On Apr 23, 2015
Xeinstra1:
.. I am definitely gonna stop Cartoon Network.. How could I have failed that one.. angry

No nah, e get who no fit floop. We are all learning
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by medwhite0: 10:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
chibuzineo:
Those men helped Dupe and -----------

A) me

B) we

C) I

D) they

E) them
A
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by SwagkingDope(m): 10:20pm On Apr 23, 2015
chibuzineo:
Those men helped Dupe and -----------

A) me

B) we

C) I

D) they

E) them
A
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by SwagkingDope(m): 10:23pm On Apr 23, 2015
chibuzineo:
My --------- is for you to refuse the ----------- of the wicked

A) advice/ advise

B) advice/ advice

C) advise/ advise

D) advise/ advice

E) advice/ advises
B
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by chibuzineo(m): 10:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
medwhite0:
A

Confam, u get am
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by chibuzineo(m): 10:30pm On Apr 23, 2015
SwagkingDope:

A

Yes oh, u get am
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by SwagkingDope(m): 10:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
chibuzineo:

Yes oh, u get am
Talk truth? tank God o0!
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
Xeinstra1:
.. Troublesome?.. Au contraire milord, I'm quite worse.. But facing everyone with such style, such effontery.. #sighs... Law. :-]
You definitely are a great warrior princess in the making milady. Verily i say unto thee, greater things shall you do.cheesy Law is an amazing course, i know you will get it and make me proudwink

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by IDGAF(m): 10:50pm On Apr 23, 2015
Hey guys,hi.Sori 2 derail ur thread a bit,but does anyone have an idea when uniben's putme is likely 2 commence and how much d form goes 4? Need 2 give som1 da info Asap.Tanks
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by chibuzineo(m): 11:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
IDGAF:
Hey guys,hi.Sori 2 derail ur thread a bit,but does anyone have an idea when uniben's putme is likely 2 commence and how much d form goes 4? Need 2 give som1 da info Asap.Tanks

Dey shd b tru wit there first semester xam by begining of may, 2weeks break, 2nd semester begins.I tink d xam will b around JULY. D form shd not b more dan # 2000
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by chibuzineo(m): 11:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
Una gudnyt and sleep tyt oh @Robinhez make u no 4get 2 lock the gate of the thread oh
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by IDGAF(m): 11:16pm On Apr 23, 2015
chibuzineo:

Dey shd b tru wit there first semester xam by begining of may, 2weeks break, 2nd semester begins.I tink d xam will b around JULY. D form shd not b more dan # 2000
Gracias hombre......Appreciate, all da best!!!
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Xeinstra1(f): 11:48pm On Apr 23, 2015
RobinHez:

Cartoon network is no longer the cartoon network I used to know...at least watching dexter's Lab made me grow up loving science.
Try Boing/Kidsco...grin
No talk am o!.. Though I miss Courage the Cowardly Dog, Billy and Mandy and the rest.. New shows like Regular Show, Adventure Time and Teen Titans Go! Are not to be trifled with.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 23, 2015
Yea, Xeinstra was right; I am just a dumbass. An abandoned dumbass. No pride, nothing but a toothless bulldog I am. I am a dumbass that never shows the sores beneath my aching foot. I'm a dumbass that smiles off the biggest insult. I'm a dumbass that have learned to marry defeat. I am a dumbass that never attacks no matter the height of provocation. I am a dumbass whose passion and agitation have been eaten up by the stretching time. I am a dumbass without a past. I am a dumbass seeking solace in the edge of time.
I am a dumbass that has lost a say in the throng of my mates...

I am a dumbass that you will see no more... My daughter, my pet, my honey, FREDALICIOUS, where are you? I can't hear your voice or see your handwriting. You never said goodbye here, but I won't be as guilty as you, though, I'm not more innocent; nevertheless, farewell, my daughter. Send me a mail when you are back. And your friends are missing you. Come back to 'em. Indeed I'm a dumbass, that's why you never said goodbye.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Xeinstra1(f): 11:50pm On Apr 23, 2015
sylvalord:
You definitely are a great warrior princess in the making milady. Verily i say unto thee, greater things shall you do.cheesy Law is an amazing course, i know you will get it and make me proudwink
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Xeinstra1(f): 11:55pm On Apr 23, 2015
SadwriTer:
Yea, Xeinstra was right; I am just a dumbass. An abandoned dumbass. No pride, nothing but a toothless bulldog I am. I am a dumbass that never shows the sores beneath my aching foot. I'm a dumbass that smiles off the biggest insult. I'm a dumbass that have learned to marry defeat. I am a dumbass that never attacks no matter the height of provocation. I am a dumbass whose passion and agitation have been eaten up by the stretching time. I am a dumbass without a past. I am a dumbass seeking solace in the edge of time.

I am a dumbass that you will see no more... My daughter, my pet, my honey, FREDALICIOUS, where are you? I can't hear your voice or see your handwriting. You never said goodbye here, but I won't be as guilty as you, though, I'm not more innocent; nevertheless, farewell, my daughter. Send me a mail when you are back. And your friends are missing you. Come back to 'em. Indeed I'm a dumbass, that's why you never said goodbye.
*course.. not to disturb your heart-wrenching Dirge but Xeinstra never typed such.. Okay? Thanks.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by chibuzineo(m): 12:04am On Apr 24, 2015
SadwriTer:

My broder plz don't even tink of leaving the thread, cos we luv u so much, we also cre 4 u. As 4 freda, I know any wre she is she missed u also. Even if u don't hear 4rm her here. U will surely see her in this great cithadel of learning (UNIBEN). Above all we luv u. 3 gbhoza for sadwrite. GBHOZA GBHOZA GBHOZA
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 24, 2015
I didn't wear my glasses. I guess I saw a dumbass and I was glad and quick to accept it cox that's exactly what I am. I wasn't meticulous enough to check whom it was allocated to. I liked it so much; I quickly claimed cause if you checked well, you'd see indeed I'm a dumbass.
None has blessed me with such before(though I'm saddeded cause you said it wasn't for me.)

Hope you need no more evidence to know I'm indeed a dumbass, and indeed I deserve that accolade.

Yea, I'm so miserable now cox I miss my pet, FREDALICIOUS. I will be quick to accept a suiting abuse.
I wouldve said 'thanks' if indeed I owed the dumbass cause that what I am!

..And, I don't like you. (Can u call me a dumbass now?)@ Xienstra
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Xeinstra1(f): 12:13am On Apr 24, 2015
SadwriTer:
I didn't wear my glasses. I guess I saw a dumbass and I was glad and quick to accept it cox that's exactly what I am. I wasn't meticulous enough to check whom it was allocated to. I liked it so much; I quickly claimed cause if you checked well, you'd see indeed I'm a dumbass.
None has blessed me with such before(though I'm saddeded cause you said it wasn't for me.)

Hope you need no more evidence to know I'm indeed a dumbass, and indeed I deserve that accolade.

Yea, I'm so miserable now cox I miss my pet, FREDALICIOUS. I will be quick to accept a suiting abuse.
I wouldve said 'thanks' if indeed I owed the dumbass cause that what I am!

..And, I don't like you. (Can u call me a dumbass now?)@ Xienstra
.. No.. I don't insult people more intelligent than me.. Neither do I know you.. Your dislike is music to my ears.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Xeinstra1(f): 12:15am On Apr 24, 2015
Xeinstra1:
.. No.. I don't insult people more intelligent than me.. Neither do I know you.. Your dislike is music to my ears.
You're always in a melancholic mood.. Your name says it all.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 24, 2015
Xienstra, I am not more intelligent than you. Don't say it again. And yes, I have a sad and morbid personality that even freaks out even my family.

But, there is nothing I can do about it. I am not friendly. I'm a placid man.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 12:27am On Apr 24, 2015
Chibuzineo, I don't deserve all that, boss.

I miss Freda so much. That's why I've not dropped a post here for days. I just kept waiting for her to drop a comment here. Here seems empty to me without my baby sis, Freda.

I will mail her later.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Xeinstra1(f): 12:37am On Apr 24, 2015
SadwriTer:
Xienstra, I am not more intelligent than you. Don't say it again. And yes, I have a sad and morbid personality that even freaks out even my family.

But, there is nothing I can do about it. I am not friendly. I'm a placid man.
You're friendly asf.. Unlike me.. You feel emotions.. Unlike me.. I'm a loner... Everyone's smarter than me, my brain is made from cheeseball residue... Anyways, though I admit I do not and will never understand what you feel, I assure you.. Is she ever gave a rat's a$$ bout yo.. She'll be backs.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by mesoade(m): 4:01am On Apr 24, 2015
A typical uniben admission thread . . "filled with intelligent peeps"
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by RobinHez(m): 6:51am On Apr 24, 2015
While men slept...
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by RobinHez(m): 6:54am On Apr 24, 2015
chibuzineo:
Una gudnyt and sleep tyt oh @Robinhez make u no 4get 2 lock the gate of the thread oh
If I'd locked it, the night riders won't have an entrance to multiply the thread pages wink
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Pukka36(f): 6:59am On Apr 24, 2015
RobinHez:
While men slept...
Lol,U posted this at 6:15am na.thanks for being there yesternyte cox I'on even know that guy.Good morning.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Pukka36(f): 7:00am On Apr 24, 2015
Good morning@Tobie,were U still able to send a PM to Freda
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by RobinHez(m): 7:18am On Apr 24, 2015
Pukka36:
Lol,U posted this at 6:15am na.thanks for being there yesternyte cox I'on even know that guy.Good morning.
Yeah yeah...dats what friends are for smiley
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Chukwu94: 7:24am On Apr 24, 2015
chibuzineo:

By God's grace, i am a uniben student. The post ume form is between #3500 and #4000
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by eghos12(m): 7:38am On Apr 24, 2015
*yawn* shai the night long o.... Good mornng peeps 2months, 2weeks, 4 hours ,16 minutes, 5sec to pume exam start

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (2146) (Reply)

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.