Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,962 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:53 PM

UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 - Education (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 (2526376 Views)

UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation / UNIBEN Students Generate “Supplementary” Income In The Hostel [PICS] / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (2146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
Olufemichael:
please guys, how can i get a pdf copy of the past questions of UNIBEN'S POST UTME.
if u cant go to uniben to get it...u can go to ring road(mission rd)..dnt allow dem to cheat u ohh...derz d 1 of 500 nd 600..cus dey almost cheated my frnd if nt dat i was der..imagine dey said #950
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by RobinHez(m): 10:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
dharay99:

buh una neva answer ma question na,

Una dey sleep for this thread ni... angry

Surely u'll find students in campus either conditions because that's where they live. Not everyone goes home to eat the food they've missed for months.
But the school also gives accomodation though...
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 03, 2015
[quote author=RobinHez post=32322260]

Bro me sef dey observe. It seems u only come here during the evening to look for pukka...guy strive hard to get into Uniben first and all other things would be added unto you.

How? Firstly, stop writing the way u're writing because I believe since pukka said she likes the way u write u've cultivated that habit but trust me, its more easier and convenient to write in plain english than in that language.

Secondly, u can be interactive with the thread by asking or
bravo! bro..i lyk dat..its getin out of hand alredy...i believe so much dah hez pretending big tym...aw can a normal person dat finished sec sch b writin lyk dat..hez jez hidn hez identity

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Fortunate017(m): 10:02pm On Apr 03, 2015
Godwin10:

Oh, the first one was for the other guy asking question about cutoff marks and all that and if transfer was possible while the second statement i made was to verify that there is no interfaculty transfer to medicine.
Understood sad
Big Yes.. Thankx
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Fortunate017(m): 10:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
RobinHez:

On March 1, 1896, Ethiopia’s conflict with the
Italians, the First Italo–Ethiopian War, was resolved
by the complete defeat of the Italian armed forces at
the Battle of Adowa. A provisional treaty of peace
was concluded at Addis Ababa on October 26, 1896,
which acknowledged the independence of Ethiopia.
Thanks for this. Now i know why.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Fortunate017(m): 10:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
Pukka36:
62%
I pray you get admitted to study medicine this time.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by RobinHez(m): 10:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
Fortunate017:
Thanks for this. Now i know why.
Thank Glo & wikipedia jhor. Loool.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by dharay99: 10:15pm On Apr 03, 2015
RobinHez:

Surely u'll find students in campus either conditions because that's where they live. Not everyone goes home to eat the food they've missed for months.
But the school also gives accomodation though...

ooo, no be my question b dat, read wah I wrote na,

I axd does uniben's post utme normally fall on holiday periods(short or long break).?
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by RobinHez(m): 10:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
[quote author=fredalicious post=32323362][/quote]

Lool...don't mind him jare. Here's a post he made in unilag thread last year(I'm sorry but I couldn't help it)

"
I registered here cox of Zainab, now nairaland said I
cannot deactivate my account here now, when I
tried to. Hmmm.
I scored 54 too(philosophy). Just that, I'm from Delta
state, and u are from the west. Hmm. "

Dats Tobi!
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Fortunate017(m): 10:30pm On Apr 03, 2015
dharay99:

ooo, no be my question b dat, read wah I wrote na,

I axd does uniben's post utme normally fall on holiday periods(short or long break).?
Not really, Last two years, students wrote uniben post utme during ASUU strike, if not many staylites would have been in school. That is school would have been in session. Then, last year students wrote during school session.(Examination period) some of the staylites had finished their examinations, while some had not. So, it depends on the circumstances on ground as at that moment. Yours might be immediately after the first semester examinations or first or second week after resumption. I just know you guys will write your post utme May or June, looking at the school's academic calendar.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
Fred, you shuld knoaw bettah; I am abnormal; that is whyle I was crazie einorff to send yhou sorch a deasegorstyn messaij. It's nort qood tew diskorage peepole. Remembah yhou once toled me I waz weird; soul yhou shuldnt bee soreprized at my stewpeedeetee.
Uhm, I hait to annoil peepole and I respekt laydies a lot . I am a gentol man, I kinda felt reemoss for my komment, I shouldve ordanstood that you a verie yorng gurl; I taik the blaim.

Fred honie, aktuallie, haven't yhou thought that wryteen lyke thix is eezier four mee? And yhou deednt orbzarv vhat I was writeen lyke this beefour I typed to pukka? I deednt illven look at her kompleement twize bekause it was unnecesrie; I don't fink I saeid 'thanks'.
Her kompleement kould be sarkastick; thus I hardlie gave a hoot. But I like Pukka bekause my spirit waz jast fond of her; I barelie knoaw why. Not vhat I want tew woo her, na na, far from vhat. It weel illven be hard tew bee her friend bekause of my morbid nailture and persinaleetie.

About skool, yea, dear, I shuld really try to qet myserf in vhat PARTIKULAR skool. Bort, what weel forlow vhat is strenj tew mee? Maibee Edo envyroment.

I barelie hanq out with peepole, dear. And the questions they ask here, aktuallie, they deeastorb my eyes. (Pulease, don't tell vhem I saeid thix). Maibee bekause I don't knoaw the ansah to some of vhem.

Fred, I'm reallie sorrie if I pissed you off, truf is,you made some komments that were nort reallie brilliant and one of my problems soamtymes is being too direct. Burt, I waz not smart einoff to knoaw yhou were mor inteleegent than I imageened.

I weel weesh yhou more suksex than I'm weesheen yhou olreadie if you promease tew spare me at leest a bortole of water in your matrik.[quote author=fredalicious post=32323362][/quote]Fred, you shuld knoaw bettah; I am abnormal; that is whyle I was crazie einorff to send yhou sorch a deasegorstyn messaij. It's nort qood tew diskorage peepole. Remembah yhou once toled me I waz weird; soul yhou shuldnt bee soreprized at my stewpeedeetee.
Uhm, I hait to annoil peepole and I respekt laydies a lot . I am a gentol man, I kinda felt reemoss for my komment, I shouldve ordanstood that you a verie yorng gurl; I taik the blaim.

Fred honie, aktuallie, haven't yhou thought that wryteen lyke thix is eezier four mee? And yhou deednt orbzarv vhat I was writeen lyke this beefour I typed to pukka? I deednt illven look at her kompleement twize bekause it was unnecesrie; I don't fink I saeid 'thanks'.
Her kompleement kould be sarkastick; thus I hardlie gave a hoot. But I like Pukka bekause my spirit waz jast fond of her; I barelie knoaw why. Not vhat I want tew woo her, na na, far from vhat. It weel illven be hard tew bee her friend bekause of my morbid nailture and persinaleetie.

About skool, yea, dear, I shuld really try to qet myserf in vhat PARTIKULAR skool. Bort, what weel forlow vhat is strenj tew mee? Maibee Edo envyroment.

I barelie hanq out with peepole, dear. And the questions they ask here, aktuallie, they deeastorb my eyes. (Pulease, don't tell vhem I saeid thix). Maibee bekause I don't knoaw the ansah to some of vhem.

Fred, I'm reallie sorrie if I pissed you off, truf is,you made some komments that were nort reallie brilliant and one of my problems soamtymes is being too direct. Burt, I waz not smart einoff to knoaw yhou were mor inteleegent than I imageened.

I weel weesh yhou more suksex than I'm weesheen yhou olreadie if you promease tew spare me at leest a bortole of water in your matrik.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Giitheon(m): 11:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
please when will d post-ume form be out?
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 03, 2015
Robin, Zainab is my friend till date. She studies law in unilag. a deltan doesn't stail in the west, I prezoom. You knoaw I've alwails loved the yoruba land. I make friends in a peculiar mannah. It's aidah I am speshal or the friend I chooze is.

In this thread/edo, I've chozen Pukka to be my friend. She is jast lyk Zainab. Will it soreprize you if you learn I created this account bekause of her?

You kan attest I don't flow wif evrione.
I am always Tobie, the sad man. My speech is alwails remahkaboo, that is why you remembad.

And yea, my skore kouldnt fetch me a stand in unilag, mailbee I should be ashaimed of life itself. Or maybe that's why I hardlie flow with other bekause I see myself a lesser being.

Jexox, you sounded as if you warn evriwan of a killer; I was ormost afrayed of the pehson whom I myself is he. And u even added u are sorrie.

Well, mailbee you should be sorrie for letteen Fred know I failed to sekure admeesion last year. She wEel mock the more.
I woodnt have lost if the west waz my hometown.
As for Pukka, she knoaws I'm a dummy alreadie, no sweats.

Robin, so, I guess u made uniben.
RobinHez:

Lool...don't mind him jare. Here's a post he made in unilag thread last year(I'm sorry but I couldn't help it)
"
tried to. Hmmm.
Dats Tobi!
Robin, Zainab is my friend till date. She studies law in unilag. a deltan doesn't stail in the west, I prezoom. You knoaw I've alwails loved the yoruba land. I make friends in a peculiar mannah. It's aidah I am speshal or the friend I chooze is.

In this thread/edo, I've chozen Pukka to be my friend. She is jast lyk Zainab. Will it soreprize you if you learn I created this account bekause of her?

You kan attest I don't flow wif evrione.
I am always Tobie, the sad man. My speech is alwails remahkaboo, that is why you remembad.

And yea, my skore kouldnt fetch me a stand in unilag, mailbee I should be ashaimed of life itself. Or maybe that's why I hardlie flow with other bekause I see myself a lesser being.

Jexox, you sounded as if you warn evriwan of a killer; I was ormost afrayed of the pehson whom I myself is he. And u even added u are sorrie.

Well, mailbee you should be sorrie for letteen Fred know I failed to sekure admeesion last year. She wEel mock the more.
I woodnt have lost if the west waz my hometown.
As for Pukka, she knoaws I'm a dummy alreadie, no sweats.

Robin, so, I guess u made uniben.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by RobinHez(m): 11:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
Giitheon:
please when will d post-ume form be out?
No one knows yet.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Giitheon(m): 12:17am On Apr 04, 2015
Sunmax01:
I would like to know if the Uniben truely accepted E8 in math for the freshers in art department
no univerty accepts below c6 in math no matter d department...
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Giitheon(m): 12:17am On Apr 04, 2015
RobinHez:

No one knows yet.
ok
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 12:49am On Apr 04, 2015
Bro, yea,qood to see yhou, Zainab is steel my friend till date. We talk; she's stordiyeen loor in unilag naw. I didn't maik it in unilag last year (puleaze, don't morck me with this, fred) bekause I'm not from the west as in for oreegeen.

At least, yhou've orbzaved I hardlie flow with everione as usual bekause maost times I feel like a lesser pehsin. I chooze my friend.

I hope yhou also tell Fred that I'm nort trorbolsome, or am I?
I've chozen to be a friend of Pukka, she has a burneen spirit akin to Zainab's, the smartness and all. Haavnt yhou obzarved? Mailbe nort. Bort, I'm faxseenated. This is me, 'IamTobie' did I spam? Was my messaij too lorng? Dunno what's up with 'IamTobie' akkount..
Will you be soreprized to knoaw that I kommented here so I kan reach Pukka? Yea, I jast like her zeal and strength, norfeen else.

So, I quess you maid it last year, or no?

If yea, kongrats...
RobinHez:

"
tried to. Hmmm.
Dats Tobi!
Bro, yea,qood to see yhou, Zainab is steel my friend till date. We talk; she's stordiyeen loor in unilag naw. I didn't maik it in unilag last year (puleaze, don't morck me with this, fred) bekause I'm not from the west as in for oreegeen.

At least, yhou've orbzaved I hardlie flow with everione as usual bekause maost times I feel like a lesser pehsin. I chooze my friend.

I've chozen to be a friend of Pukka, she has a burneen spirit akin to Zainab's, the smartness and all. Haavnt yhou obzarved? Mailbe nort. Bort, I'm faxseenated. This is me, 'IamTobie' did I spam? Was my messaij too lorng? Dunno what's up with 'IamTobie' akkount..
Will you be soreprized to knoaw that I kommented here so I kan reach Pukka? Yea, I jast like her zeal and strength, norfeen else.

So, I quess you maid it last year, or no?

If yea, kongrats...
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 12:56am On Apr 04, 2015
I have past question pdf for loor, weel the site admins pehmeet me to upload it here soul vhat whoevah vhat wants tew download can goal aheld and do soul? Froam 2005-2012.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 6:20am On Apr 04, 2015
RobinHez:

"
tried to. Hmmm.

Dats Tobi!
haga..i get dat..i always knew dat d guy has motives..aprt 4rm jez education...
were u a lagos aspirant last yr?
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 6:27am On Apr 04, 2015
[quote author=IamTobie post=32325216]Fred, you shuld knoaw bettah; I am abnormal; that is whyle I was crazie einorff to send yhou sorch a deasegorstyn messaij. It's nort qood tew diskorage peepole. Remembah yhou once toled me I waz weird; soul yhou shuldnt bee soreprized at my stewpeedeetee.

Fred honie, aktuallie, haven'
first...i neva called u weird...it isnt my kind of person to comment on pple lyk dat...
yh nd criously i rili wished u cud stop pretendin nd type normal cus its rily disturbing my eyess....u too i wish u success
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 6:36am On Apr 04, 2015
[quote author=SadwriTer post=32327921]Bro, yea,qood to see yhou, Zainab is steel my friend till date. We talk; she's stordiyeen loor in unilag naw. I didn't maik it in unilag last year (puleaze, don't morck me with this, fred) bekause I'm not from the west as in for oreegeen.

I've chozen to be a frien
ehhh God ohhhhhhh.....poin tof coreection it is freda nt fred...i ahm not a boy....
why on earth wud u feel lyk a lesser person jus stop nd open up..dahz inferiority complex u know..
this thread was made for every1 to help one one anoda for dis pume.. so wahz d essence of hidin yaself..u wunt gain anytin wen u ought to
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by dharay99: 6:44am On Apr 04, 2015
Fortunate017:
Not really, Last two years, students wrote uniben post utme during ASUU strike, if not many staylites would have been in school. That is school would have been in session. Then, last year students wrote during school session.(Examination period) some of the staylites had finished their examinations, while some had not. So, it depends on the circumstances on ground as at that moment. Yours might be immediately after the first semester examinations or first or second week after resumption. I just know you guys will write your post utme May or June, looking at the school's academic calendar.

8 bottles of wine 4yhu, I like d way u sliced up d question all rounda, smiley
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Pukka36(f): 6:50am On Apr 04, 2015
Fortunate017:
I pray you get admitted to study medicine this time.
Amen!
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Pukka36(f): 6:53am On Apr 04, 2015
Giitheon:
no univerty accepts below c6 in math no matter d department...
Uniben accepts ordinary pass in purely Art courses like Law,MassComm and Literature! Get Ur facts straight,good morning.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Princecalm(m): 7:28am On Apr 04, 2015
Pukka36:
Lol,M certainly not upto that...Na d same age me nd Princecalm be.
don't mind him.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Princecalm(m): 7:40am On Apr 04, 2015
IamTobie:
Seriorslie.

I'm just obzavyn.

Fred, puleaze don't go for medksin. Yhou kan stordie soamfean elx; at leest, yhou not torff einorff for mbbs. Leeve it for Pukka and others.

Yes, I'm not orwaiz opteamisstick.

Pukka, when yhou sea the nerd askeen aftal yhou in kollege of medksin, knoaw I am he. I nead to fynd yhou. Seriorslie.

I'm just obzavyn.

Fred, puleaze don't go for medksin. Yhou kan stordie soamfean elx; at leest, yhou not torff einorff for mbbs. Leeve it for Pukka and others.

Pukka, when yhou sea the nerd askeen aftal yhou in kollege of medksin, knoaw I am he. I nead to fynd yhou.
so why quoting me?
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Princecalm(m): 7:47am On Apr 04, 2015
fredalicious:

princecalm beta calm yaself nd leave me ohh
am i holding you?
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 04, 2015
2015/2016 UNIBEN POST UTME PROPHECIES.
1. I see uniben trying to frustrate her aspirants by setting some tough A-level questions.
2. Thank you Jesus, there shall be massive success. Students will blast.
3. Contrary to most prophecies, medicine cut-off will not increase. It'll still be 70.
4. Putme questions will be between 80 - 90.
5. As for the date of the examination. It's not clear yet. I heard spiritually, May or June.
I'm no prophet but watch these prophecies come to pass.
In case of any other prophecy. I'll post it.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by RobinHez(m): 8:11am On Apr 04, 2015
fredalicious:
haga..i get dat..i always knew dat d guy has motives..aprt 4rm jez education...
were u a lagos aspirant last yr?

I wasn't o. Just went through his account to know him better that's all
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by RobinHez(m): 8:20am On Apr 04, 2015
BookWorm18:
2015/2016 UNIBEN POST UTME PROPHECIES.
1. I see uniben trying to frustrate her aspirants by setting some tough A-level questions.
2. Thank you Jesus, there shall be massive success. Students will blast.
3. Contrary to most prophecies, medicine cut-off will not increase. It'll still be 70.
4. Putme questions will be between 80 - 90.
5. As for the date of the examination. It's not clear yet. I heard spiritually, May or June.
I'm no prophet but watch these prophecies come to pass.
In case of any other prophecy. I'll post it.

Guy park well! *dey claim prophet* grin
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by naijaboiy: 8:21am On Apr 04, 2015
IamTobie:
Seriorslie.

I'm just obzavyn.

Pukka, when yhou sea the nerd askeen aftal yhou in kollege of medksin, knoaw I am he. I nead to fynd yhou. Seriorslie.

I'm just obzavyn.

Pukka, when yhou sea the nerd askeen aftal yhou in kollege of medksin, knoaw I am he. I nead to fynd yhou.
Why dis one dey type like say ein keypad get kwashiorkor? undecided
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 04, 2015
Princekalm, sorrie for the quote, boss.

Freda, lol, I gain a lot by mere luukeen attiymes.

Robin, hehe, I thought you were a unilag stewdent. Well, as regards to knoawing me, there is notheen much about me, I'm jast a nerd.

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (2146) (Reply)

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.