Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 - Education (443) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 (2492410 Views)

UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation / UNIBEN Students Generate “Supplementary” Income In The Hostel [PICS] / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) ... (2145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 05, 2015
RobinHez:
yes...the 'or' clause wink
loool chicken!
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by RobinHez(m): 8:21am On Jul 05, 2015
Ada96:
loool chicken!
grin cow!
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 05, 2015
RobinHez:
grin cow!
lol I pity u give u chicken u kum dey call me ***? issorai continu.....m going
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by RobinHez(m): 8:28am On Jul 05, 2015
Ada96:

lol I pity u give u chicken u kum dey call me ***? issorai continu.....m going
grin grin
oya sorry...turkey!
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 05, 2015
RobinHez:

grin grin
oya sorry...turkey!
*gives him a heavy knock on the head* keep your sorry
soufflex u see y I talk say Mk we nor forgive am? *abeg pass Me the barb wire*
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by RobinHez(m): 8:38am On Jul 05, 2015
Ada96:

*gives him a heavy knock on the head* keep your sorry
soufflex u see y I talk say Mk we nor forgive am? *abeg pass Me the barb wire*
yepa! grin
**runs outta thread leaving his bata behind...**
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by nolio(m): 9:17am On Jul 05, 2015
IamTobie:
You guys shouldn't argue it much naw.... Issue of collective noun.

If a question comes thus: The staff ___ in a meeting.
(a) is
(b) are

The question is more Like:
The woman is in _____
(a) labour
(b) labor
someone said here that if d plural noun is not doing any action,the it follows a singular verb.so the answer to number1 is is.but question number 2,I idk
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 05, 2015
The house was cold. Though it was Christmas. I began to play a Christmas carol, 'grandma got knocked out by a reindeer.........' I was alone. I was sad, just the way a lonely person should be. The aroma from my neighbour's kitchen bullied life out of me. My self -pity slowly turned to loathing; I began to wish the head of my neighbour's family had died. At least, they wouldn't have been happy.
I listen as my clock tick-talked. I listened patiently. I was burning. I was mad. My mind was consumed again. The devil visited me, only the devil.... Of everyone, only the devil. Only the devil came. Would you not worship him if you were me?
I stood up frantically and rushed to my wall. It was too white. Too pure. Too happy. I dashed my head against it. Again and again. I continued disciplining the wall until I was too weak to go on. But I achieved a goal: the wall was made dirty with my blood. It was made sad.
I went down. The room underground. I went there to see my greatest achievement, the love of my life.

"What have you done to yourself?!" she exclaimed, panting as the shackles in her hand dangled. My head hurt, but on seeing those shackles, I had solace.

"The walls were mocking me, I had to stain them with my blood..." I said and began to cry.

"You obviously don't know what you are doing..."

"How am I supposed to know? Am I God? The God I worship is the all knowing... Merry xmas, my queen."

"Please, for God sake, let me go..." she said and began to sob.

Her tears moved me to tears. I held her hands and interceded. I helped her adjust the rosary I wore her and gave her a comforting smile as you should the one you love.
"How was your night?" I asked her and gave her a peck. Then, I began to pick out the spec in her face, but she showed gratitude by spitting in my face.
I licked the saliva, she was my woman.

"What is my crime? Why can't you let me go... Think about your child I'm carrying..."

I was shocked. "You promised me forever... Why should I let you go? I love you..."

"Well, I don't love you!" she blurted.

I was dumbfounded. My jaws dropped languidly. "After all we have been through?" I asked. Tears snaked down my eyes.
I started screaming..."ahgrhhhhhhhghhhhhhhghh...." And then I began to dash my head on the walls. I was running to and fro, venting my rage on both sides of the wall. I was raving mad.

"Stop hurting yourself!" she screamed.

"sshhh... Don't draw the neighbour's attention..."

She was silent. I was drenched in my blood.

"May he die young..." I began to sing. "May he die young....."

"You are more dangerous than a wild animal..." she cried.

"Humans have the attribute of being wild and mild. They can portray an unsuspecting character at will. They are unpredictable unlike wild animals. This makes them more dangerous," I tutored.

I sat down and entwined my legs like a monk. My angel was still beautiful despite her gory look. Her eyes were like black gems embedded in the rarest crystals. Her waist was curvy, complementing her beautifully protruding soft buttocks that handed over to the softest and most elegant of hips.
Her nose was a carved right-angled triangle. Her hair was as dark as coal, and it glittered as ude-aku on a suckling skin. Her breasts were more perfect than the pyramid of Egypt, their knotting nipples parallel with imaginary horizontal line drawn from her chest. Her skin was softer than fresh silk, and her lips.... Oh her lips... A god could give up his life to suckle on them, and consider the ransom cheap that day.
She smelled of fresh spring daisy and the scent of fresh lobelia in the wild breeze of 'ugulu'. She shamed the scent of vanilla. I would not talk of the sound of her voice because I could spend eternity preaching how sweet it was, and still protest against the short lease of forever.
I could wager she was the prettiest living damsel, anyway, I wouldn't settle for a lesser judging with my endowment.

"Your beauty is beyond compare..." I lauded and shrieked in passion. I moved to her and kissed her lips.

"I beg you in the name of God, let me go! I am tired of you!"

"You are?" I asked, shaking, trying to gather my broken heart. Women couldn't be trusted. "This is unfair..."

"I am tired of getting bound here. I'm tired of getting abused by the one that professes endless love... Our love has ended..." she cried, tears still streaming down her eyes.

"I am sorry, my love. God will see us through," I comforted. I myself was crying. She was my woman; her pain was my pain.

"May God deliver you! May He ........"

"Shut up!" I cut in, vexed she was living with such an illusion.

"God will see me through..." she muttered as she sobbed.
I didn't say anything, I left her with her delusions.

I knew she was in pains, I decided to help her. The shackles in her wrist had deposited sores on her wrist. I knew she was suffering. I wondered how I could make her sleep so she would stop hurting. I brought out a knife.
"Let me set you free," I told her. Her whining tortured me, I thought of how I could make her stop talking.
"Let me have your tongue, my angel, you don't need it; you hurt me with its presence."

"Oh help me God....." she began to pray and cry aloud.

"The door is locked; God can't hear you... Even if he hears, he can't come in; the door is locked!"

"Nothing stops God..." she debated.

"Stop it..."

"Nothing stops God from acting..."

"Stop saying it!"

"You can't stop God..."

"I can.... I can I can I can I can.... Arghhhhhhh....."

"You can't stop God..."

"Shut up! God is dead!"

I manically rushed to her and grabbed her tongue, I cut it off.
She stopped talking, only making wild disturbing sounds.
I slit her throat in a bid to stop her wind pipe was producing sound. She was suddenly silent. Her torment over.

"Take care of my unborn evil," I told her and smiled.

But she didn't say anything. I remembered it was because she lost her tongue. But she didn't make any disturbing sound. Nothing. I touched her; she was as cold as dew. I tapped her, woke her, hit her, shook her... Still nothing!
I became uncomfortable, I started crying. Her body was now cold.
"please, talk, I promise to remove the shackles." I removed the shackles; she was limp.

I rushed to the living room to call a doctor. I could lose everything, but not my beloved woman whom I loved more than you love what you love most. I even took the pain to hurting her just to make her happy. I could do anything for her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 05, 2015
nolio:
someone said here that if d plural noun is not doing any action,the it follows a singular verb.so the answer to number1 is is.but question number 2,I idk
number 2 should be labour? cc iamtobie
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
That labour ish was jast an example. And of course 'tis 'Labour' , not labor. But both are korrekt, it only depends on the rule u obey. You obey the rules that govern your territory, abi?
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
well we can't really tell which is acceptable cuz we ain't the ones marking you know...cuz if we r to obey the rules that govern our territory...then I must say we have so many of them all for one! my textbook is saying something different...you r saying something different ..n others like that #English.. gon complicated! y do u think most pple get lower scores in English*ume* ( i for example) no matter how simple the question might be/appear...Lil things like this....or may be we or I rather dunno the exact rules they are following....#Justsaying tho cool! God help us
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 05, 2015
Do as u wish!
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Pukka36(f): 2:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
RobinHez:
if me frustrate ehn, i go do worse dan u and dharay...

I no know whether dem go sing today...what abt u?
happy sunday too
God will not allow U to be frustrated...

Amen!

*Everybody clap Ur hands*John Troop.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Damscrob(m): 2:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
Praise the lord o.

300L Chemical Engineering students results was pasted on 1st of July,2015 @ the department result board..Mine was awesome Glory be to GOD...#Itwasfarbeyondmyexpectation#....#Dancing Shoki#..

Met the C.E.O of Boiling Point Tutorial yesterday and he told me the putme forms will be out this week hopefully tomorrow..Please visit the school website (www.uniben.edu) constantly as from tomorrow...and my advice to all those writing putme you guys should register for the putme(UNIBEN) in Benin and attend tutorials close to school..I PREFER BOILING POINT TUTORIAL..Opp Main gate..Most of the lecturers there teach in school....90% of their students gained admission last session with ease....

For more info...
Holla me on whatsapp: 08104459028..

I remain HON. DAMSCROB (300L Chemical Engineering)
Bye for now..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by nolio(m): 2:57pm On Jul 05, 2015
It has tayed we have been hearin stories of hope.hope urs d last one 4dis new month of july cos so many oda schls has fixed deres
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
Damscrob:
Praise the lord o.

300L Chemical Engineering students results was pasted on 1st of July,2015 @ the department result board..Mine was awesome Glory be to GOD...#Itwasfarbeyondmyexpectation#....#Dancing Shoki#..

Met the C.E.O of Boiling Point Tutorial yesterday and he told me the putme forms will be out this week hopefully tomorrow..Please visit the school website (www.uniben.edu) constantly as from tomorrow...and my advice to all those writing putme you guys should register for the putme(UNIBEN) in Benin and attend tutorials close to school..I PREFER BOILING POINT TUTORIAL..Opp Main gate..Most of the lecturers there teach in school....90% of their students gained admission last session with ease....

For more info...
Holla me on whatsapp: 08104459028..

I remain HON. DAMSCROB (300L Chemical Engineering)
Bye for now..
What about those who are not in Benin?
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Damscrob(m): 3:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
Brian10:

What about those who are not in Benin?

you can do register it outside Benin...its online registration..you just have to be careful or better still give it to an expertise to register for you...e.g your passport MUST be RED background....and not white...
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by RobinHez(m): 3:16pm On Jul 05, 2015
Damscrob:

you can do register it outside Benin...its online registration..you just have to be careful or better still give it to an expertise to register for you...e.g your passport MUST be RED background....and not white...
thanks boss for the info
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by McHenry99: 3:17pm On Jul 05, 2015
Choose the expression or word which best complete each sentence:
My little boy is suffering .... jaundice

A. from

B. of

C. for

D. with

E. by

View Explanation

Question No:77

They went to the market and bought a suitcase and .... bag

A. a big leather brown

B. a leather brown big

C. a big brown leather

D. a brown big leather

E. a leather big brown

View Explanation

Question No:78

By the end of this year, .... in this town for eleven years

A. i'm living

B. i'd be living

C. i'll live

D. i'll have lived

E. i have lived

View Explanation

Question No:79

If he had left home earlier, he .... late

A. would not be

B. would have not be

C. would not been

D. would have been not

E. would not have been

View Explanation

Question No:80

I saw you walking in that direction but i did not know exactly ....

A. where are you going

B. where you were going

C. where were you going to

D. to where were you going

E. where you are going
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Damscrob(m): 3:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
RobinHez:
thanks boss for the info
you are welcome Bro
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Damscrob(m): 3:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
RobinHez:
thanks boss for the info
you are welcome Bro
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by RobinHez(m): 3:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
Pukka36:
God will not allow U to be frustrated...

Amen!

*Everybody clap Ur hands*John Troop.
looool....
never heard the song....buh its joshua troop (just googled it now).
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by nolio(m): 3:23pm On Jul 05, 2015
McHenry99:
My little boy is suffering .... jaundice

A. from

B. of

C. for

D. with

E. by

View Explanation

Question No:77

They went to the market and bought a suitcase and .... bag

A. a big leather brown

B. a leather brown big

C. a big brown leather

D. a brown big leather

E. a leather big brown

View Explanation

Question No:78

By the end of this year, .... in this town for eleven years

A. i'm living

B. i'd be living

C. i'll live

D. i'll have lived

E. i have lived

View Explanation

Question No:79

If he had left home earlier, he .... late

A. would not be

B. would have not be

C. would not been

D. would have been not

E. would not have been

View Explanation

Question No:80

I saw you walking in that direction but i did not know exactly ....

A. where are you going

B. where you were going

C. where were you going to

D. to where were you going

E. where you are going

ADAEB
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 05, 2015
Damscrob:

Bros I know all that. You made it sound as if you don't attend the tutorial opp Uniben, you will not be admitted. That's why I asked "What about those outside Benin"?
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by nolio(m): 3:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
Brian10:

Bros I know all that. You made it sound as if you don't attend the tutorial opp Uniben, you will not be admitted. That's why I asked "What about those outside Benin"?
I thought he meant if you don't register the pume in benin,u won't gain admission
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 05, 2015
nolio:
I thought he meant if you don't register the pume in benin,u won't gain admission
Shwuuu.. Na so I think na nai make I ask am
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Pukka36(f): 3:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
RobinHez:

looool....

never heard the song....buh its joshua troop (just googled it now).
Yeah!

Dnt mind mhitongue
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Pukka36(f): 3:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
ACDEB!

Cc:McHenry
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by RobinHez(m): 3:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
Pukka36:
Yeah!

Dnt mind mhitongue
ok....how are u na?
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
Laughs...
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Pukka36(f): 3:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
RobinHez:
ok....how are u na?
Ayam fine,U?
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 05, 2015
Pukka, what did u guys cook today? Wanna kome eat... Today na Sunday naw, so mumpsy suppose don arrange the chaow....

#I'm cooking beans and rice.... Will be ready soon for we all.....#

(1) (2) (3) ... (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) ... (2145) (Reply)

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.