Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,389 members, 7,836,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 - Education (448) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 (2514623 Views)

UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation / UNIBEN Students Generate “Supplementary” Income In The Hostel [PICS] / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) ... (2146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 06, 2015
RobinHez:

shocked
why u go follow me inside....na car key i dey go take na...
ehen so...let's go n take it together undecided

erm I opened this one ...
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by RobinHez(m): 11:58am On Jul 06, 2015

Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Princecalm(m): 11:59am On Jul 06, 2015
RobinHez:

lipsrsealed
upload the solutions...
I will do that later but let us await others arrival in the mean time.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 06, 2015
RobinHez:

r = 3
seconded
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by RobinHez(m): 11:59am On Jul 06, 2015
Ada96:
ehen so...let's go n take it together undecided

erm I opened this one ...
no no...u wait by the car, i'll be right back...
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 06, 2015

Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Alphafrank: 12:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
RobinHez:

i no knw o...dem say dem one do CBT so maybe dem still dey price computer for ikeja village...

damn! lipsrsealed
Haaaaa !!,price kwa ??,for how many months nw na ?,na we go suffer am cos dem go add computer fee untop postume fee.......*prayerfuly waitin shaaa*
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Alphafrank: 12:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
Xeinstra1:
... Haha. . Yea... Ash bowel. (-:
U dey laff me abi........make anoda psn help me chk her dp abeg,my eyes has safe filter turned on..
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
RobinHez:
no no...u wait by the car, i'll be right back...
i say no!
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Princecalm(m): 12:06pm On Jul 06, 2015
Alphafrank:

1)6.72g 2)12.2g....
cool, but you can also post the solutions so it can be of help to others
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Alphafrank: 12:06pm On Jul 06, 2015
Ada96:

lool ehya....am fine oo ..so how's the jacking ministry going?? you are a science student yh?
Nwannem nwanyi.....Jehova bu eze,i've howeva undastood dt no mata how much u read,u wil always feel therz a lot awaiting,and that feeling has led many 2 death,i log in to reduce stress abeg.........som1 z missing,pukka36 (my future governor),wia art thou ?
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 06, 2015
dharay99:

let's see who will b next person on ur list.!
yea let's see rme
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 06, 2015
The first time I went to pekas club, ikeja,(after my post utme last year in unilag) I saw a welcoming sign om a light post at the road to it, "WELCOME TO PEKA, WHERE GIRLS ARE FREE". Those of you that club there know what I'm saying.
I aktuallie found out the sign post was right. Countless half nakedd women filled everywhere.
I ordered for BBQ, fish and some bottles of wine. I was with my nigga and two ladies.
We began to eat and drink. Some ladies with only barely-kovering panties did some lap dance for us. The ladies with us didn't komplain(or maybe didn't appear to komplain). After dancing, the ladies asked if we wanted blowjobs or sex, we deklined,(we were with classic women and kant stoop so low to allowing the club ladies work on us).
When I turned around, I saw two white men. One of them was enjoying a lap dance from a pretty lady, and the other was getting a Mouth Gig from another girl.(all in public).
My mood went sour. I felt as is the ladies attending to the aged white men were my sisters(because they are Nigerians).

At that instant, I despised the brown-toothed, chicken-skined bastaads. A sense of protection enveloped me; I felt like a loser.... As if I was supposed to protekt the ladies getting used by those foreigners.

But what kould I do? pay the ladies the bill and chase them away from the white guys? but others will attend to them... A thosand more will....How many Kould I pay, for how long kould I kontinue with it and not go bankrupt.

The ladies with me diskovered I had stopped drinkeen. Tobe, what's the marrer? They asked.

I didn't say anything, I was fed up; I stood up paid my bills and went to the car to hide my bitterness.
But, I got used to living with the tragedy that my sisters are being exploited(or allow themselves to be exploited). And on my side, I live with the shame and feeling of failure that people are wasting away everyday.
Like I said, I got used to it cox (unless I travel outta lag) I go the to the club on Fridays after hectic and stresful weekdays.

Point is, the worst that kan bekome of a person is when he/she no longer has shame or gives a damn about anything.

The world is sour.
Be a survivor!

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Xeinstra1(f): 12:09pm On Jul 06, 2015
Alphafrank:

U dey laff me abi........make anoda psn help me chk her dp abeg,my eyes has safe filter turned on..
Sheet!... There are people looking for me... angry... now I've gotta vanish.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by RobinHez(m): 12:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
Ada96:
i say no!
fine! *pulls his shoe and sits on the sofa* go and soak garri! angry
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by dharay99: 12:11pm On Jul 06, 2015
feel like makinq a scene.! lipsrsealed

Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Xeinstra1(f): 12:11pm On Jul 06, 2015
IamTobie:
The first time I went to pekas club, ikeja,(after my post utme last year in unilag) I saw a welcoming sign om a light post at the road to it, "WELCOME TO PEKA, WHERE GIRLS ARE FREE". Those of you that club there know what I'm saying.
I aktuallie found out the sign post was right. Countless half nakedd women filled everywhere.
I ordered for BBQ, fish and some bottles of wine. I was with my nigga and two ladies.
We began to eat and drink. Some ladies with only barely-kovering panties did some lap dance for us. The ladies with us didn't komplain(or maybe didn't appear to komplain). After dancing, the ladies asked if we wanted blowjobs or sex, we deklined,(we were with classic women and kant stoop so low to allowing the club ladies work on us).
When I turned around, I saw two white men. One of them was enjoying a lap dance from a pretty lady, and the other was getting a Mouth Gig from another girl.(all in public).
My mood went sour. I felt as is the ladies attending to the aged white men were my sisters(because they are Nigerians).

At that instant, I despised the brown-toothed, chicken-skined bastaads. A sense of protection enveloped me; I felt like a loser.... As if I was supposed to protekt the ladies getting used by those foreigners.

But what kould I do? pay the ladies the bill and chase them away from the white guys? but others will attend to them... A thosand more will....How many Kould I pay, for how long kould I kontinue with it and not go bankrupt.

The ladies with me diskovered I had stopped drinkeen. Tobe, what's the marrer? They asked.

I didn't say anything, I was fed up; I stood up paid my bills and went to the car to hide my bitterness.
But, I got used to living with the tragedy that my sisters are being exploited(or allow themselves to be exploited). And on my side, I live with the shame and feeling of failure that people are wasting away everyday.
Like I said, I got used to it cox (unless I travel outta lag) I go the to the club on Fridays after hectic and stresful weekdays.

Point is, the worst that kan bekome of a person is when he/she no longer has shame or gives a damn about anything.

The world is sour.
Be a survivor!

Old man.. You are dead already.. I warned you once.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 06, 2015
RobinHez:
fine! *pulls his shoe and sits on the sofa* go and soak garri! angry
*starts sobbing * oya am sorry na *kneels down*
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 06, 2015
Princecalm:
.***.
1. Calculate the mass of silver deposited when a current of 1A flows through a voltmeter containing a solution of AgNO3 for 10 minutes.
. The electrochemical equivalent of silver is 0.00112gc-1.
2.calculate the mass of silver deposited when a current of 2.6A is passed through a solution of a silver salt for 70minutes. (1 faraday = 96500c, Ag = 108g)

- 2.5*10^-4g
- 4.07g
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Alphafrank: 12:14pm On Jul 06, 2015
Xeinstra1:
Sheet!... There are people looking for me... angry... now I've gotta vanish.
....Hehehehehehe......!!! ,vanish go wia na ?...abeg postponing d vanishing until after putme.....been kinda long,how've u been ?
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 06, 2015
Alphafrank:

Nwannem nwanyi.....Jehova bu eze,i've howeva undastood dt no mata how much u read,u wil always feel therz a lot awaiting,and that feeling has led many 2 death,i log in to reduce stress abeg.........som1 z missing,pukka36 (my future governor),wia art thou ?
lol true sha ....pukka36 comfort !
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by McHenry99: 12:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
Ada96:
acceb cc mchenry99
4/5
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Princecalm(m): 12:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
. N2O4 (g)<---> 2N02 (g). . In the reaction above, the equilibrum constant is .....?
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 06, 2015
dharay99:
feel like makinq a scene.! lipsrsealed

Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by McHenry99: 12:18pm On Jul 06, 2015
Princecalm:
ccced
3/5
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by McHenry99: 12:18pm On Jul 06, 2015
RobinHez:
ccceb markhenry
4/5
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by RobinHez(m): 12:18pm On Jul 06, 2015
Ada96:
*starts sobbing * oya am sorry na *kneels down*
hmmmm..... ok, its already past noon.... i'll take u out for dinner wink
Xeinstra1:
B, C, C, B, B
4/5
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by McHenry99: 12:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
Alphafrank:

B , C ,C, B B
cc:mchenry99
4/5
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Alphafrank: 12:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
IamTobie:

The world is sour.
Be a survivor!

Bros me........i hail oooo.,one thing z certain.....there are always choices to make,different paths to take,divinity (GOD) having done evrytn 4 ur sake,....they made their choice and thats wia it took them,tnk less about their choice and think more of yours,gudAftnun sire
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by McHenry99: 12:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
McHenry99:
The train rattled along .... full speed

A. in

B. at

C. with

D. by

E. on

View Explanation

Question No:62

Complete each of the following sentences by choosing the option that most suitably fills the space;
If this had happened to you, what .....?

A. would you do

B. have you done

C. would you have done

D. will you do

E. would you be doing

View Explanation

Question No:63

Complete each of the following sentences by choosing the option that most suitably fills the space;
What relief that the strike .... when it did!

A. would end

B. was ending

C. ended

D. has ended

E. is ending

View Explanation

Question No:64

We should take care .... the robbers come back

A. may be

B. should in case

C. perhaps

D. probably

E. in case

View Explanation

Question No:65

By the time the rainy season ended, all the young coca trees .... in size

A. have double

B. had doubled

C. were doubling

D. doubled

E. will double

B
C
C
E
B
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by dharay99: 12:21pm On Jul 06, 2015
Ada96:
taaah...im already on i†. tongue
& don't try ²follow me.! undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) ... (2146) (Reply)

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.