Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,405 members, 7,812,194 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Make Money With LOTTO - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money With LOTTO (477 Views)

History And Secrets Of Lotto / Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto / What Do You Know About MTN Quick 5 And Mega Lotto? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money With LOTTO by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
Hello Nairalanders and Happy New year.

This is strictly for lotto players in Owerri,Enugu,and Eastern Nigeria.
If you are interested in my Games then send your phone nos with #200 Etisalat recharge card to this nos 08096168528,so that i can add you to my list of players and send games daily to you.
Yes i discovered some lotto keys here in Owerri and i made some money with it last year.
i tell you that at least you will be winnings lotto 3 to 5 times every week.
Believe me.it takes just one hour and you are hitting some good money.think about it.
I LOVE LOTTO and thank you.

(1) (Reply)

First Bank CEO Emerges 2014 SUN Banker Of The Year / UNBELIEVABLE: Naira Depreciates Again And Hits N208 To The Dollar / Home Tutor In Lagos(okota, Ijesha, Aguda, Bode Thomas, Sanya)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.