Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

History And Secrets Of Lotto - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / History And Secrets Of Lotto (14171 Views)

Secrets Of Making Money Online As A Nigerian / 30 Habits, Qualities And Secrets To A Successful New Year(infographic) / 4 Best-kept Secrets Of Business Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

History And Secrets Of Lotto by proflomo(m): 12:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
HOW TO WIN BIG MONEY IN LOTTO GAMES, aka, HISTORY AND SECRETS OF LOYTO is a book written by me over then years ago. But it remained unpublished till today, largely because the secrets I revealed therein are just too powerful. I can assure you the lotto promoters - Baba Ijebu and Co won't be happy with me for revealing so much to you in this book. Some of these secrets can seem so common or ordinary but the truth is that they are mostly overlooked by almost all lotto stakers/players.

1 Like

Re: History And Secrets Of Lotto by proflomo(m): 12:48pm On Jun 13, 2016
Recently I feel like serialing the book, a part of it online. Facebook, Nairaland and my website.
Some of the major topics in the book are:

HOW TO WIN BIG MONEY IN LOTTO GAMES AND FOOTBALL POOLS

(A BOOK THAT LEAKS LOTTO AND POOLS SECRETS)

What is lotto all about?

How did lotto begin?

What are the different types of lotto?

Should I play lotto games?

How do I play lotto and pools numbers that win?

How can I get continuous winnings?

How can I get big winnings?

How do I put lotto winnings to wise use?

How do I get answers to questions I have about lotto?
Re: History And Secrets Of Lotto by proflomo(m): 12:50pm On Jun 13, 2016
To be continued.
Re: History And Secrets Of Lotto by proflomo(m): 12:56pm On Jun 13, 2016
@ manufos willox obi231 glemelg hadura29 mrbonesy2k ugochiada frankie042786 AvsGot007 xyzjo larryobest
Hope you have all seen the PDF copy of the book that I sent to you.
Re: History And Secrets Of Lotto by hadura29(m): 8:40pm On Jun 13, 2016
proflomo:
@ manufos willox obi231 glemelg hadura29 mrbonesy2k ugochiada frankie042786 AvsGot007 xyzjo larryobest
Hope you have all seen the PDF copy of the book that I sent to you.

Thanks I have seen it, and I will reply your email with my observations.. vielen dank..

1 Like

Re: History And Secrets Of Lotto by proflomo(m): 12:05am On Jun 14, 2016
How many of you can explain to me the difference between WINNING LOTTO and GAINING FROM LOTTO.
One of the secrets in the book says "LOTTO ARE DESIGNED TO BE WON FROM TIME TO TIME BUT IT IS NOT MEANT TO BE PROFITED FROM."
What does this mean? The book will tell you.
Have you ever asked yourself why Baba Ijebu pays N240 for N1 staked for 2 numbers. Why not N300 or N150 or any other amount? I will tell you in the book.

1 Like

Re: History And Secrets Of Lotto by proflomo(m): 12:08am On Jun 14, 2016
And for your information, let me just introduce myself a bit. I'm a Statistical Physicist, a Teacher and a lotto researcher of well over 10 years. I have been playing lotto since 2001 when even Premier Lotto(Baba Ijebu) hasn't come into existence. Then it was Rich well, Black star, Royal Feather, Star, Total and the likes.
And as for winning and profiting fro Lotto, here in Nigeria and in Ghana, I thank God.
So, I'm not a novice at all when it comes to lotto or any other gambling game for that matter.
Re: History And Secrets Of Lotto by proflomo(m): 12:11am On Jun 14, 2016
I think I should also let you know that this book is not a book of keys. No, it is not.
What it will do for you is that it will reveal some very powerful secrets to you. If you are able to adequately make use of the secrets, then sooner or later, you begin to profit from lotto and not just to win it. Lotto is meant to be won by everybody (anybody can win lotto at anytime) but only the 'initiated' can profit from it.
For example, see this from the book:
Re: History And Secrets Of Lotto by proflomo(m): 12:14am On Jun 14, 2016
" LOTTO ODDS AND WINNING LOTTO
Secret – Lotto games are developed to be won from time to time by stakers. And yet, the promoters will still make profits over time.

Did you say: “How is that possible”?
Lotto stakers stake (play with) their money on their chosen numbers and if the numbers are drawn (produced) by the lotto machine, the stakers win sums of money that are many times more than the one they stake. Where does the money the promoter pays over come from?

For example, Mr. Gambler, stakes his five naira on ‘1 and 90’ in the Ghana National lotto game played on Saturdays. When the result comes out in the evening, ‘single’ one (1) and ninety (90) are among the five winning numbers drawn. Mr. Gambler has therefore won and would be paid one thousand, two hundred naira (N1,200) – as being done in Nigeria.

Waoh! With N5 and in less than twenty-four (24) hours, he makes N1,200. While the staker gains N1,195, the promoter loses this same amount. Where does the promoter get the money from and how will he make profit if he continues to pay such winning to stakers?

Let me remind you once more that lotto games are meant to be won. So, no matter the set of numbers drawn at any particular lotto event, there will always be winners and promoters will always pay winnings every time numbers are drawn.

Secret - No matter how much is won, the promoter cannot go bankrupt – all conditions being normal.

Under normal and formal circumstances, that is, without any form of fraud, lotto promoters will make profit over a period of time even as stakers win.

This principle or theory (that is, the secret given above) is based on what mathematicians call ODDS
Re: History And Secrets Of Lotto by proflomo(m): 12:16am On Jun 14, 2016
To be continued.
Re: History And Secrets Of Lotto by murphyrichy(m): 11:28pm On Jun 14, 2016
proflomo:
To be continued.
I need the PDF copy too. how do I get it. thanks
Re: History And Secrets Of Lotto by ddestiny20(m): 11:29am On Jun 16, 2016
i need d PDF copy.
Re: History And Secrets Of Lotto by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 28, 2016
Pls how do i get the PDF too? Godbless
Re: History And Secrets Of Lotto by biodun77: 1:02pm On Jun 28, 2016
pls I also would appreciate if I cud have a pdf copy. thanks
Re: History And Secrets Of Lotto by marielove8(f): 11:22pm On Jul 19, 2016
proflomo:
HOW TO WIN BIG MONEY IN LOTTO GAMES, aka, HISTORY AND SECRETS OF LOYTO is a book written by me over then years ago. But it remained unpublished till today, largely because the secrets I revealed therein are just too powerful. I can assure you the lotto promoters - Baba Ijebu and Co won't be happy with me for revealing so much to you in this book. Some of these secrets can seem so common or ordinary but the truth is that they are mostly overlooked by almost all lotto stakers/players.
I sent you an email and yet no reply,please am Claire by name and this is my email:marielove4real@gmail.com plsssssss text me let's talk @proflomo
Re: History And Secrets Of Lotto by proflomo(m): 9:30am On Jul 22, 2016
marielove8:
I sent you an email and yet no reply,please am Claire by name and this is my email:marielove4real@gmail.com plsssssss text me let's talk @proflomo

I will.
Re: History And Secrets Of Lotto by dansantus1986(m): 1:42pm On Jul 23, 2016
Please ,i also need the PDF copy. Thanks
My email danekerete@gmail.com
Re: History And Secrets Of Lotto by Chuksprince: 3:12am On Jul 24, 2016
Good day sir, pls I need the pdf soft copy. Thanks. Chuzzyworld@gmail.com
Re: History And Secrets Of Lotto by fadahero: 9:30pm On Jul 26, 2016
Hello sir, kindly share me your pdf too. fadahero99@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: History And Secrets Of Lotto by xedyl(m): 9:52pm On Jul 27, 2016
grin
Re: History And Secrets Of Lotto by SirCalito88(m): 10:21pm On Aug 15, 2016
please, I also need a copy
My email: sircalito88@gmail.com
Re: History And Secrets Of Lotto by Tolexeron(m): 11:30am On Sep 22, 2016
proflomo:
Recently I feel like serialing the book, a part of it online. Facebook, Nairaland and my website.
Some of the major topics in the book are:

HOW TO WIN BIG MONEY IN LOTTO GAMES AND FOOTBALL POOLS

(A BOOK THAT LEAKS LOTTO AND POOLS SECRETS)

What is lotto all about?

How did lotto begin?

What are the different types of lotto?

Should I play lotto games?

How do I play lotto and pools numbers that win?

How can I get continuous winnings?

How can I get big winnings?

How do I put lotto winnings to wise use?

How do I get answers to questions I have about lotto?

Good Day Bro. How Can I Get This Pdf Book You Created. Although iDont Have Knowledge On Lotto. I Just Do Online Betting. So Can Your Book Be Applicable Too? Please Reply.
Tolexeron@yahoo.com
Re: History And Secrets Of Lotto by femo86(m): 8:29pm On Sep 24, 2016
proflomo:
" LOTTO ODDS AND WINNING LOTTO
Secret – Lotto games are developed to be won from time to time by stakers. And yet, the promoters will still make profits over time.

Did you say: “How is that possible”?
Lotto stakers stake (play with) their money on their chosen numbers and if the numbers are drawn (produced) by the lotto machine, the stakers win sums of money that are many times more than the one they stake. Where does the money the promoter pays over come from?

For example, Mr. Gambler, stakes his five naira on ‘1 and 90’ in the Ghana National lotto game played on Saturdays. When the result comes out in the evening, ‘single’ one (1) and ninety (90) are among the five winning numbers drawn. Mr. Gambler has therefore won and would be paid one thousand, two hundred naira (N1,200) – as being done in Nigeria.

Waoh! With N5 and in less than twenty-four (24) hours, he makes N1,200. While the staker gains N1,195, the promoter loses this same amount. Where does the promoter get the money from and how will he make profit if he continues to pay such winning to stakers?

Let me remind you once more that lotto games are meant to be won. So, no matter the set of numbers drawn at any particular lotto event, there will always be winners and promoters will always pay winnings every time numbers are drawn.

Secret - No matter how much is won, the promoter cannot go bankrupt – all conditions being normal.

Under normal and formal circumstances, that is, without any form of fraud, lotto promoters will make profit over a period of time even as stakers win.

This principle or theory (that is, the secret given above) is based on what mathematicians call ODDS

Baba....abeg reason me d E-book at femiayinuola@gmail.com...Thanks
Re: History And Secrets Of Lotto by ashatoda: 8:40pm On Sep 24, 2016
send to jykondic@gmail.com
Re: History And Secrets Of Lotto by princejamestech: 9:49pm On Aug 24, 2018
Anytime 16 and 26 is lapping each other in machine numbers
Count 23 weeks it will play 11-18-19.thats 3
direct your jackpot
For more keys like this visit
https://www.ayokola.com.ng
Re: History And Secrets Of Lotto by kluetechnology: 5:34am On Aug 25, 2018
PDF-abbexy@gmail.com
Re: History And Secrets Of Lotto by nattkay(m): 7:03am On Aug 25, 2018
nattkay3@gmail.com
Re: History And Secrets Of Lotto by oludarekehinde(m): 9:00pm On Sep 01, 2018
PDF pls, my email darekenny@yahoo.com
Re: History And Secrets Of Lotto by proflomo(m): 2:43pm On Oct 25, 2018
Re: History And Secrets Of Lotto by 35samuelbassey: 9:30am On May 04, 2019
I also need the PDF if you would kindly forward it to me Sir.
This is my mail ... talk2samuel.bassey@gmail.com
Thanks//
Re: History And Secrets Of Lotto by olayiwola4u(m): 2:02am On Sep 24, 2019
Please, prof, I need to read that your book...your experience matters in this business.

ijiyemiolayiwola4@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Monetary Policy Pulls Out N744bn From Circulation / Chevron, Total, Shell Others To Divest $27 Billion Assets / Which Water Dispenser Is The Best And Where Can I Buy It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.