Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,952 members, 7,828,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Season's Greetings To All My Friends And Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Season's Greetings To All My Friends And Family (689 Views)

My Friends House Help Is Accusing Him Of Being Responsible For Her Pregnancy / Pastor Nick Vujicic And Family (photos): God Is Good / My Friends Wife Lied About Her Virginity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Season's Greetings To All My Friends And Family by OYOGREAT(m): 5:33pm On Jan 02, 2015
MUTAIRU AJIBADE:
Season's Greetings To All My Friends And Family

Surely, no weapon fashioned against you or any member of your family shall prosper. The evil ones shall flee at your approach. Your household shall have victory over principalities and power Ten thousand shall fall by your side but no harm shall befall any of you. The divine grace and peace of the Almighty God shall be with you always. Yours shall be a testimony of the marvelous manifestations of the goodness of God. May His blessing be with you always. Aaaaaaameeeeeeen. Have a Blessed And Prosperous New Year 2015.

Re: Season's Greetings To All My Friends And Family by OYOGREAT(m): 5:36pm On Jan 02, 2015
Asalam, May the Almighty God make your days beautiful, your home peaceful, your effort fruitful, your time wonderful, your life meaningful, and your hereafter blissful...... Aaaaameeeeen. Happy New Year
From Ajibade M.A.
Re: Season's Greetings To All My Friends And Family by nairalife2013(m): 5:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
SEASON'S greetings.

1 Like

Re: Season's Greetings To All My Friends And Family by spartoo: 6:43pm On Jan 02, 2015
wetin u dey cook?

1 Like

Re: Season's Greetings To All My Friends And Family by OYOGREAT(m): 5:07am On Dec 23, 2016
Compliment
,;*"*;, ,',','
*;¥,*; ,','
__)(__''As rain decends 2 water trees,so shal God's blessing decends on u throughout ur lifetime. Compliment of the season.
Re: Season's Greetings To All My Friends And Family by OYOGREAT(m): 1:00pm On Jun 15, 2018
COMPLIMENT OF THE SEASON
May Allah (SWT) accept our prayers, fasting and repentance.
May he bless us with all our heart desires.
Amin
Eid Mubarak...
Taqabala llahu minna wa minkum.

Re: Season's Greetings To All My Friends And Family by OYOGREAT(m): 1:08am On Jan 01, 2020
Let all your dreams come true this year .l wish you a very happy new year! may the new year fill your heart with all the joy and bring you pleasure and profiable news all the year round. Happy new year 2020! May the year be fanstatic for you and your family today and forever!

(1) (Reply)

N3,000 Wakes Up Man From Coma / What Will You Do If Your New Next Neighbour Is Your Spouse's Ex? / Unbreakable Bond,unbreakable Bond.........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.