Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

My Friends House Help Is Accusing Him Of Being Responsible For Her Pregnancy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friends House Help Is Accusing Him Of Being Responsible For Her Pregnancy (4238 Views)

My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends / Pregnant Lady Strips To Pant & Bra To Show Her Pregnancy Journey / Landlord Beats Pregnant Woman Into Coma, Loses Her Pregnancy (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friends House Help Is Accusing Him Of Being Responsible For Her Pregnancy by joe4rich18(m): 12:23pm On Jan 03, 2017
Help, my friends house help is accusing him of being responsible for her 6 weeks pregnancy. And his wife has debunked the girls allegations. Even my friend is denying it. I know he didn't do it, because he never hides anything from me. And I know all his side chicks. The girl is just trying to break his marriage. Please is there any paternity test that can be done urgently to prove his innocence Advice needed urgently.
Re: My Friends House Help Is Accusing Him Of Being Responsible For Her Pregnancy by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 03, 2017
She aint lying nah... Help me wish em Congrats in advance... Konji na bastard and stop over believing your friend, its not erritin that he will tell yah... For tha gal to accuse your friend, am sure he has given her the cassava but seems the CD failed him.

11 Likes

Re: My Friends House Help Is Accusing Him Of Being Responsible For Her Pregnancy by BlackDBagba: 12:27pm On Jan 03, 2017
All these people with 'my friend this, my friend that'... Na so grin

Anyway, back to the question: His wife should trust him enough to know it's not his....if that is not the case..Too bad! angry
Re: My Friends House Help Is Accusing Him Of Being Responsible For Her Pregnancy by madridguy(m): 12:32pm On Jan 03, 2017
Carry the girl go one shrine make she go swear I bet she go confess sharply.

Meanwhile, @ OP, no too trust you friend cos we human can be funny at times especially we men.

8 Likes

Re: My Friends House Help Is Accusing Him Of Being Responsible For Her Pregnancy by hymanflex(m): 12:49pm On Jan 03, 2017
Has the gateman travel angry

Let him too come out and clear himself.

The man don enter am.

1 Like

Re: My Friends House Help Is Accusing Him Of Being Responsible For Her Pregnancy by thorpido(m): 12:49pm On Jan 03, 2017
They say no smoke without fire.
If your friend is so sure,just wait till the girl puts to bed and you can have a DNA test to prove the paternity.

8 Likes

Re: My Friends House Help Is Accusing Him Of Being Responsible For Her Pregnancy by marshalcarter: 1:01pm On Jan 03, 2017
when ur enemies has decided dat ur marriage would not knw peace
Re: My Friends House Help Is Accusing Him Of Being Responsible For Her Pregnancy by beneviv(f): 1:02pm On Jan 03, 2017
Ur friend dat has so many side chicks nd u think he won't be able to bang his house help? Abeg make una hold am 4 trouser well well. He is so responsible 4 dat pregnancy.

25 Likes

Re: My Friends House Help Is Accusing Him Of Being Responsible For Her Pregnancy by Ezionye(f): 2:23pm On Jan 03, 2017
You know all his side chicks?

Maybe he omitted one name undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friends House Help Is Accusing Him Of Being Responsible For Her Pregnancy by pocohantas(f): 3:51pm On Jan 03, 2017
For a househelp to have the guts to mention your friend's name, coupled with his record of having side chicks.
Check it well, your friend might not be responsible for the pregnancy, but he has been THERE.

Imagine, side chickS and the innocent wife is seriously vouching for him. She can even swear on his behalf...chai!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friends House Help Is Accusing Him Of Being Responsible For Her Pregnancy by Ngokafor(f): 3:53pm On Jan 03, 2017
....The House-help is likely saying the truth.

4 Likes

Re: My Friends House Help Is Accusing Him Of Being Responsible For Her Pregnancy by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 03, 2017
Why would a married man stoop so low as to sleep with his house help. Some men are something else I tell you. He is responsible for the pregnancy.

8 Likes

Re: My Friends House Help Is Accusing Him Of Being Responsible For Her Pregnancy by crackhaus: 4:43pm On Jan 03, 2017
Catalin:
Why would a married man stoop so low as to sleep with his house help. Some men are something else I tell you. He is responsible for the pregnancy.
Yea, house helps are less than other women.

Would it be preferable if it were his coworker?

8 Likes

Re: My Friends House Help Is Accusing Him Of Being Responsible For Her Pregnancy by Splinz(m): 5:11pm On Jan 03, 2017
joe4rich18:
Help, my friends house help is accusing him of being responsible for her 6 weeks pregnancy. And his wife has debunked the girls allegations. Even my friend is denying it. I know he didn't do it, because he never hides anything from me. And I know all his side chicks. The girl is just trying to break his marriage. Please is there any paternity test that can be done urgently to prove his innocence Advice needed urgently.

Be careful who you front for. I don't believe that your friend is innocent neither am I saying that he's guilty.

I believe that he may have slept with his maid on one or two occasions. Now whether he is the one responsible for the pregnancy is what I don't know. A DNA test will prove it.

There's no way that poor girl will just wake up and decides to named him for the pregnancy. He must have tasted her honey pot at least once...

6 Likes

Re: My Friends House Help Is Accusing Him Of Being Responsible For Her Pregnancy by misspicy(f): 5:17pm On Jan 03, 2017
crackhaus:
I was shocked by that statement too.
Or house help is a slave to her

5 Likes

Re: My Friends House Help Is Accusing Him Of Being Responsible For Her Pregnancy by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 03, 2017
crackhaus:

What am saying in Ernest is that she is his house help for now, she shouldn't be in his zone.

3 Likes

Re: My Friends House Help Is Accusing Him Of Being Responsible For Her Pregnancy by wizzprince(m): 7:31pm On Jan 03, 2017
check the prophecies for 2017

there might be something there for your friend

or visit the next prophet bfor he releases his

1 Like

Re: My Friends House Help Is Accusing Him Of Being Responsible For Her Pregnancy by Richy4(m): 9:50pm On Jan 03, 2017
OP, Why are you so confident that your friend was not responsible when you are not basically living with them...

<<< Please something you are not too sure of, do not say you know....Because you might be embarrassed one day in the process of defending something you don't know....I understand the need to support a friend but if he is not castrated, then he might likely be responsible, You don't know what happens behind closed doors...I am glad you guys a looking @ the right direction which was paternity test....If he is innocent, that will prove it....

1 Like

Re: My Friends House Help Is Accusing Him Of Being Responsible For Her Pregnancy by bennyrazz: 10:43pm On Jan 03, 2017
this story get k-leg grin @op, if your friend has not been doing illegal things to her, she would not dare mention his name. It means your friend has been visiting there and coming back but now Kasala don burst. I wish them luck especially the wife

3 Likes

Re: My Friends House Help Is Accusing Him Of Being Responsible For Her Pregnancy by megareal: 1:29am On Jan 04, 2017
The girl is not lying. Oga don enta am. She wouldn't have that courage to mention her oga if something has not been going on. He shd wait till the child is delivered to do a DNA test. Or one can be done in vitro I think.
Re: My Friends House Help Is Accusing Him Of Being Responsible For Her Pregnancy by blazer234: 7:04am On Jan 04, 2017
Catalin:
What am saying in Ernest is that she is his house help for now, she shouldn't be in his zone.

A house help is like any other employee. So, nothing out of place.
Re: My Friends House Help Is Accusing Him Of Being Responsible For Her Pregnancy by eyinjuege: 1:40pm On Jan 04, 2017
misspicy:

I was shocked by that statement too.

Or house help is a slave to her

Its not about a house help being a slave, but rather sexually harassing a subordinate especially if she was put under his care.
A boss at work asking his secretary for sex is still wrong despite the secretary being all woman.
If your secretary tries to seduce you, you should he able to say no and put her in her place as your subordinate.
The house helps case is worse because she is under his care, she has access to his wife and children and most possibly takes care of the children. How can he expose his family to such danger? What if the help decides to poison his whole family, so she can take over the home and start a new life with him? What if she agreed to sleep with him because she had no where else to go, and he threatened to throw her out? He may have just taken advantage of his help.
So many reasons why a man shouldn't play hanky panky with the help.
Meanwhile, the help herself may have truly orchestrated the whole thing, and for a man like that with zero self control must have been so easy.

10 Likes

Re: My Friends House Help Is Accusing Him Of Being Responsible For Her Pregnancy by pocohantas(f): 4:47am On Jan 05, 2017
Catalin:
Don't mind people being shocked by your statement.
It doesn't in any way mean the maid is less human, but humans have social stratification which guides us most times in association, before love enters the equation.

Men would find it a whole lot demeaning if their wife sleeps with a gate man, this is rarely the case... because the average woman tends to be 'hypergamous' in nature. When one's spouse or partner cheats with someone of a higher social standing, you tend to cook up reasons as to why it happened. When it is otherwise, it leaves you bamboozled...like "what was the attraction?"

It is what it is, no need sugar coating it.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friends House Help Is Accusing Him Of Being Responsible For Her Pregnancy by Jennifer89(f): 5:14am On Jan 05, 2017
' i know he didn't do it, because he never
hides anything from me. And I know all his side
chicks'.

you even know his side chicks and you think he didn't get down with the house help? It seems that your friend can sleep with anything even a cockroach

5 Likes

Re: My Friends House Help Is Accusing Him Of Being Responsible For Her Pregnancy by Ishilove: 7:28am On Jan 05, 2017
crackhaus:

Did he stumble and and fall into her punny?
Re: My Friends House Help Is Accusing Him Of Being Responsible For Her Pregnancy by ademoladeji(m): 10:10am On Jan 05, 2017
Catalin:

Which zone are you talking about?

From animal farm by George Orwell: All animals are equal but some are more equal than the others.

Lemme tell you something, God that created us did so with equity as opportunities differ. Stop degrading so a certain individuals because of their unfortunate situation as you never can tell who holds the key to you success and life.
Re: My Friends House Help Is Accusing Him Of Being Responsible For Her Pregnancy by ademoladeji(m): 10:13am On Jan 05, 2017
pocohantas:

Men would find it a whole lot demeaning if their wife sleeps with a gate man, this is rarely the cases.....

It is what it is, no need sugar coating it.

I believe having sex with Gatemen are rare but with drivers ain't as well as with brother-in-law
Re: My Friends House Help Is Accusing Him Of Being Responsible For Her Pregnancy by Aquablue: 10:34am On Jan 05, 2017
Op, Lo'dun tuntun (this new year).
You know too well it is you!
When u were knacking here what were u expecting ?, A Range rover?

Abeg shift

U better start buying baby tins and maternity clothes for the gal.
You have to limit her chores or better still get anoda house help.

Thats the best advice here or anywhere. grin
Re: My Friends House Help Is Accusing Him Of Being Responsible For Her Pregnancy by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 05, 2017
u know all his sidechicks? u sure u ain't the friend in question? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. U know ur househelp ain't lying. for her to accuse u means u've been there, smdh, now u want to deny the pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: My Friends House Help Is Accusing Him Of Being Responsible For Her Pregnancy by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 05, 2017
ademoladeji:

Which zone are you talking about?

From animal farm by George Orwell: All animals are equal but some are more equal than the others.

Lemme tell you something, God that created us did so with equity as opportunities differ. Stop degrading so a certain individuals because of their unfortunate situation as you never can tell who holds the key to you success and life.
Imagine your wife sleeping with your gateman.

1 Like

Re: My Friends House Help Is Accusing Him Of Being Responsible For Her Pregnancy by ademoladeji(m): 11:13am On Jan 05, 2017
Catalin:
Imagine your wife sleeping with your gateman.

It's her decision to make...

Do I beg her not to?
Re: My Friends House Help Is Accusing Him Of Being Responsible For Her Pregnancy by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 05, 2017
ademoladeji:

It's her decision to make...

Do I beg her not to?
So you are encouraging adultery especially the one that is done in your house.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Encouraged Wife To Sleep With Men For Kids, Now Wants The Children Returned / My Wife Abuses Me At Every Little Opportunity / See the list I was given before I can fence up a land property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.