Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,332 members, 7,954,338 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:03 PM

Naijainfo - Android App To Get Local News And Gists - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Naijainfo - Android App To Get Local News And Gists (866 Views)

I Need Who Can Help Me Upload My App To Play Store / I Built An App To Watch Live Free Tv Called Intenu / Developing An App To Reduce Queues At ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naijainfo - Android App To Get Local News And Gists by elvis10ten(m): 6:20pm On Jan 02, 2015
Your all-inclusive and personalized view of headline stories, local news and gist. This free app allows you to view stories from various Nigeria site in a digestible format.
Key features:
 • All the latest news as it occurs
 • Listen to stories
 • Stories can be added to favourite to be read later
 • Share stories on social network or send to a friend
 • Personalise the home screen by adding, removing and re-ordering news categories to suit your preferences
 • Coverage from different nigerian site
 • Different Stories categories: Latest, Business, Education, Health, Technology, Politics, Sports and Entertainment
 • When its night, app automatically switches to night theme
*Currently unavailable for devices running 2.3 and below.
Permissions:
 • INTERNET: Used to get the latest news content from the server
 • ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Used to check network connection.

http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=elvis10ten.com.feed
Re: Naijainfo - Android App To Get Local News And Gists by elvis10ten(m): 6:37pm On Jan 02, 2015
@nollyj, ur comment needed.
Re: Naijainfo - Android App To Get Local News And Gists by Tolzeal(m): 6:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
Why just Info? No download link..?
Re: Naijainfo - Android App To Get Local News And Gists by elvis10ten(m): 6:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
Please rate the app if you love it. Drop reviews. Share. Thanks.
Re: Naijainfo - Android App To Get Local News And Gists by Tolzeal(m): 6:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
elvis10ten:

And you've got a beautiful idea bro..
Re: Naijainfo - Android App To Get Local News And Gists by elvis10ten(m): 6:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
Re: Naijainfo - Android App To Get Local News And Gists by elvis10ten(m): 6:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
Sorry, forgot to drop the link. Updated the original post. Here is the link:

http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=elvis10ten.com.feed
Re: Naijainfo - Android App To Get Local News And Gists by elvis10ten(m): 6:46pm On Jan 02, 2015
Tolzeal:

And you've got a beautiful idea bro..
thanks.
Re: Naijainfo - Android App To Get Local News And Gists by nollyj: 8:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
elvis10ten:

I have checked the app out and drop a rating. It really looks good. I like the color and font combination.

Did you check the keyword naija before using it. Note that some keyword can bring organic traffic to your app.
Re: Naijainfo - Android App To Get Local News And Gists by elvis10ten(m): 9:12pm On Jan 02, 2015
nollyj:

I have checked the app out and drop a rating. It really looks good. I like the color and font combination.

Did you check the keyword naija before using it. Note that some keyword can bring organic traffic to your app.
thanks. Didnt check the keyword naija, i just used it. Never knew it matters.

(1) (Reply)

Kindly Need Your Feedback On This Website / Why Do Female Love Money Than Male? / Android Developers Only!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.