Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

What Do Y'all Think About This Invite? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Do Y'all Think About This Invite? (1421 Views)

Who Else Got This Invite! / Who Else Got This Invite / Please Did Any Body Received This Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Y'all Think About This Invite? by sugarbuns(f): 7:53pm On Jan 02, 2015
So i'm not posting a job right now. But i'd like some input. I applied for the Save Africa Initiative job (I applied cus I felt, it would seve as a form of exposure and it would also boost my resume/LinkedIn grin. I was told my resume was received and I would be gotten back to in due time (I decide to ignore the typographical issues). 2 days later i.e. today I get the mail below:

Dear Mrs. XYZ

You are amongst the first set of one thousand persons to have been selected for an interview for the job positions offered by Save Africa Initiative scheduled to hold on the 31st of January 2015. The interview will be conducted at Save Africa Initiative's HQ in Niamey, Niger. The commencement of the interview is programmed to launch at 10am GMT and it is expected to run for seven working days.
All applicants are required to check in at least two days before the established date of the interview as no persons will be allowed to check in on the date of the interview.
Applicants who are foreigners to Niamey are advised to try out our Host Programme, as they will be responsible for accommodation and transportation in and out of Niamey all through the length of the interview.
Being granted an audience for an interview does not imply employment, but rather a means to screen for the most appropriate of all the applicants suited for the job position yet to be occupied. We advise you come with your best composure and we wish you success.
If you have any questions or would like to travel using our host programme, get back to us at saveafricainitiative@gmail.com

Thank You

Admin. Save Africa Initiative

Now what do you think?
Who else got this?

@MODs apologies; I have vexed you pepo again.

#check my signature#
Re: What Do Y'all Think About This Invite? by ednut1(m): 8:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
cheap scam
Re: What Do Y'all Think About This Invite? by sugarbuns(f): 9:01pm On Jan 02, 2015
ednut1:
cheap scam
Thought so meself. Guess the whole drama plays out when I ask about the host programme.
#say no to scam in 2015#
But their website fine sha.
Re: What Do Y'all Think About This Invite? by davide470(m): 10:05pm On Jan 02, 2015
sugarbuns:

Thought so meself. Guess the whole drama plays out when I ask about the host programme.
#say no to scam in 2015#
But their website fine sha.
what's their website?
Re: What Do Y'all Think About This Invite? by flywheel(m): 11:34pm On Jan 02, 2015
davide470:
what's their website?
ww.saveafricainitiative soooo #clears throat# that's all.
Re: What Do Y'all Think About This Invite? by sugarbuns(f): 4:32am On Jan 03, 2015
flywheel:

ww.saveafricainitiative soooo #clears throat# that's all.
Yeah, that's it,
Re: What Do Y'all Think About This Invite? by babatunny(m): 8:37am On Jan 03, 2015
Big scam#flee
Re: What Do Y'all Think About This Invite? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 03, 2015
I was invited as well. Either scam or no scam, ain't going to Niger or anywhere close to northern Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: What Do Y'all Think About This Invite? by slim002: 7:28am On Jan 04, 2015
cheap scam dear. Using 'gmail' for enquiry :-D
it should have been a personalizd mail address i.e @saveafricaninitiative.org

don't fall a victim!!!
Re: What Do Y'all Think About This Invite? by sugarbuns(f): 7:37am On Jan 04, 2015
slim002:
cheap scam dear. Using 'gmail' for enquiry :-D
it should have been a personalizd mail address i.e @saveafricaninitiative.org

don't fall a victim!!!
E go hard, warri pikin like me? Can't happen. Lolz
Re: What Do Y'all Think About This Invite? by Owoado(m): 4:16pm On Jan 04, 2015
dorothy111:
I was invited as well. Either scam or no scam, ain't going to Niger or anywhere close to northern Nigeria
the place aint in Nigeria, its Niamey the capital of Niger Republic

(1) (Reply)

Experience Engineers At Offshore Dimensions Limited / Vodi Tailors / Friends Help I Got This Invite From Zenith Precision!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.