Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Who Else Got This Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Got This Invite (3849 Views)

Please Who Also Got This Invite? / Who Else Got This Invite! / Nigeria Bottling Company Aptitude Test Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Got This Invite by gungab(m): 4:53pm On Jun 06, 2016
You are invited for an Assessment with our HR Director on Tuesday 7th of June by 8am,@4,Alh Karim st.off Amaraolu st,Agidingbi by 1st Gate,Ikeja.
080-220-233-03
www.bsgnigeria.com

please how legit is this invite, any other person with this invite?
Re: Who Else Got This Invite by Aadeolu(m): 2:28pm On Jun 07, 2016
I just got the message too. Checking on the authenticity of the invite. Would not be too pleased if this is an invite to a motivational speaking whatnot.
Re: Who Else Got This Invite by arthurshelly: 4:01pm On Jun 07, 2016
they are GNLD ppl...please dont go except you won go warm ur self there
Re: Who Else Got This Invite by Aadeolu(m): 4:22pm On Jun 07, 2016
arthurshelly:
they are GNLD ppl...please dont go except you won go warm ur self there

Did you get an invitation too?
Re: Who Else Got This Invite by arthurshelly: 10:13am On Jun 08, 2016
Yes I received there invitetation too
Re: Who Else Got This Invite by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 08, 2016
GNLD original invite
Re: Who Else Got This Invite by laralloyds(f): 11:08am On Jul 11, 2016
gungab:
You are invited for an Assessment with our HR Director on Tuesday 7th of June by 8am,@4,Alh Karim st.off Amaraolu st,Agidingbi by 1st Gate,Ikeja.
080-220-233-03
www.bsgnigeria.com

please how legit is this invite, any other person with this invite?

Gungab, pls can i have ur phone number?
Re: Who Else Got This Invite by gungab(m): 8:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
laralloyds:

Gungab, pls can i have ur phone number?
sure
080*********
Re: Who Else Got This Invite by bryand: 12:09pm On Dec 31, 2016
You know, the thing about intellectual youths of this generation is that they never make any move to change their lives they love to check google for answers and ask those who are as helpless as they are.
They love to celebrate people like Dangote, Mark Zuckeberg and the likes, But they are not willing to do an inch of what these people have done. They are ignorant of the fact that the principles of success is all the same, Dangote at some point had to do some messed up stuff to get to where he is Today, you see the glory but you do not know the story.
They have taken pride in their so called qualifications that cannot fetch them a dime in their pocket, They have a sharp brain and a dull pocket.
Those of you speaking trash of what you do not know about should sit tight where you are with your chicken change which you think they want to scam you of which you do not even have; just as Dangot built a business and is now employing graduates (first class, masters & PHD holders) that is how these GNLD people which you insult will one day employ you in their office to count their money for them, since that is what you prefer. Mtcheewww!!

(1) (Reply)

My Experience In Today's NBC Test By Dragnet / Help: Between Ondo And Oyo States Which Is Better. / Graduate Opening At Promasidor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.