Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

"I Never Felt So Much Pain Like D Pain Of Divorcing Marc Anthony- Jennifer Lopez - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Never Felt So Much Pain Like D Pain Of Divorcing Marc Anthony- Jennifer Lopez (794 Views)

DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments / Oge Okoye Rocks Bumshort, Felt Like Stealing The Pretty Kid She Met At A Tour / J. Lo Says Her Biggest Disappointment Is Her Failed Marriage To Marc Anthony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Never Felt So Much Pain Like D Pain Of Divorcing Marc Anthony- Jennifer Lopez by superken(m): 8:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
Jennifer Lopez has revealed she never felt so much pain like the pain of divorcing Marc Anthony Speaking on HBO documentary Jennifer Lopez: the emotional songstress said:

'I remember being on the set and being in my dressing room and not feeling like I could get up in the morning and there's just no pain like that. 'There's no pain or failure like going through a divorce. That hope, that dream, that fairytale, with that first time that dream gets blown to pieces, you feel like you're going to die. 'You feel like you failed. You feel like no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't make it work.'That wasn't my dream. My dream was for us to always be together.You never want to break up family.'

Lopez has married and divorced three times. Her other failed marriages were to Cuban waiter Ojani Noa between 1997 to 1998 and to her backing dancer Cris Judd from 2001 to 2003. She was previously engaged to Ben Affleck, but the pair called the wedding off the day before the planned ceremony in September 2003.

Continue reading: http://www.kennwaforsblog.com/2015/01/i-never-felt-so-much-pain-like-pain-of.html
Re: "I Never Felt So Much Pain Like D Pain Of Divorcing Marc Anthony- Jennifer Lopez by kennynelcon(m): 10:20pm On Jan 02, 2015
grin grin grin This must b a joke, this woman has a strong spiritual Husband.

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Reacts To Rumours Of Abduction / Pictures From P-square’s Father’s Buruial Today In Anambra / WTF! What Can We Call This Nicki Minaj Is Wearing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.