Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,569 members, 7,837,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

J. Lo Says Her Biggest Disappointment Is Her Failed Marriage To Marc Anthony - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / J. Lo Says Her Biggest Disappointment Is Her Failed Marriage To Marc Anthony (638 Views)

Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter / Toke Makinwa Speaks On Her Failed Marriage With Maje In An Interview / Toke Makinwa On Her Failed Marriage – “am No Longer Ashamed” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

J. Lo Says Her Biggest Disappointment Is Her Failed Marriage To Marc Anthony by mikeebuka55(m): 7:33pm On Mar 27, 2016
In an interview with People magazine,
singer, actress American Idol Judge,
Jennifer Lopez said the biggest
disappointment in her life so far was her
failed marriage to Marc Anthony. She
said: “it was devastating and awful”. “I
think both Marc and I thought at the time
we would be together for the next 40 years
until we die.”
She said even though the failed marriage
was
thebiggest disappointment of her life so
farshe added that the split was still the
right decision for her.
“I felt like at that time I had lost
my way a little bit, of who I was in
trying to make the marriage work,”.
“I had been married twice before and
I didn’t want this to be a failure …
I just put all my heart and soul into
that and forgot who I was as an
individual a little bit.”
Source: http://theworldlatest..com/2016/03/j-lo-says-her-biggest-disappointment-is.html

Re: J. Lo Says Her Biggest Disappointment Is Her Failed Marriage To Marc Anthony by cruzita(f): 7:40pm On Mar 27, 2016
undecided they dont even look perfect

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

10 Lessons We Learn From Olajumoke Orisaguna The Bread Seller Who Turns Model / What Happened To Her Will Shock You [CLICK TO SEE] This Is So Shocking / Mercy Aigbe Dazzles In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.