Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Buhari's WAEC Result Finally Exposed! - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Buhari's WAEC Result Finally Exposed! (5977 Views)

When Nigeria writes waec and the result finally comes out. / Pa. Buhari's Waec Result Finally Released (PHOTOS) / Could This Be Buhari's WAEC Certificate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's WAEC Result Finally Exposed! by rattlesnake(m): 11:01pm On Jan 02, 2015
kai abati has really sponsored fools on NL oooo
Re: Buhari's WAEC Result Finally Exposed! by Balyz: 11:04pm On Jan 02, 2015
ultimatetboy:
LOL... I saw this online an just decided to Share.

SEE >>> http:///rre

nONETHELESS, GMB2015
fuul! the school dosent even exist. Even the b.astard jonatan didnt see it fit to establish such a school
Re: Buhari's WAEC Result Finally Exposed! by Jonathanlepselt: 11:05pm On Jan 02, 2015
Are you a hardworking individual who loves to write and is looking for a flexible, part-time role? Or even full-time role if you are up for it. Is your written English to be envied? Do you like to work creatively towards a brief?
We are looking for qualified individuals to help out with writing tasks such as:
- Short Stories
- Movie Scripts
- Articles
- News feeds
- PR Websites
- Blog Posts
- And More….

Duties and Responsibilities:
• Copy writing and proofreading copy for print and online formats
• Researching content
• Create projects for blogs and other media
• Tagging content
• Understanding our current library of content and using this information to cross reference where possible.
• You’ll have the opportunity to work with big name companies and popular websites in several niches, from news, sports, entertainment, travel .etc.

Skills, Qualifications and Experience required:
• Experience in Journalism, English, Communication or other related fields
• A high level of verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Microsoft word, PowerPoint, outlook, excel)
• Good time management and organizational skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work without constant supervision
• Ability to manage multiple projects
• Internet access / Online access (THIS IS A MUST)

Skills, Qualifications and Experience desired:
• Experience with CMS Systems
• Knowledge of the different writing styles for online and print
Hours are flexible from 10 to 40 Hours a week.

Please email writeathomejobs@gmail.com with your full name and resume. We will contact you within 24 hours.

Re: Buhari's WAEC Result Finally Exposed! by stebell(m): 11:09pm On Jan 02, 2015
himkers:
Academic excellence dosent translate to excellent leadership prowess. Buhari might be a dullard academically but he is better of, leadership wise.

Yu lie ma broda. Yu don't give wat yu don't have.
I guess he joined the army thro community chance.
Re: Buhari's WAEC Result Finally Exposed! by kenben: 11:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
Desperate antics of a deluded administration! Nigeria sai Buhari. GEJ prepare for a heroes welcome....in otuoke :-D
Re: Buhari's WAEC Result Finally Exposed! by seankay(m): 11:17pm On Jan 02, 2015
ultimatetboy:
LOL... I saw this online an just decided to Share.

SEE >>> http:///rre

nONETHELESS, GMB2015
f9 in English but he speaks better than the First Lady
Re: Buhari's WAEC Result Finally Exposed! by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 02, 2015
seankay:

The first lady is not contesting a presidential election.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's WAEC Result Finally Exposed! by 3kay945(m): 11:37pm On Jan 02, 2015
Am Buhari fan but whoever put this up just cracked me up. Lol
The dude should come forward for his bottle of Origin. grin cool
Re: Buhari's WAEC Result Finally Exposed! by armadeo(m): 11:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
dOnLarich:
His result does not Worth noticing ...

We need to see your own waec results too.
Re: Buhari's WAEC Result Finally Exposed! by vanunu: 11:44pm On Jan 02, 2015
Eziachi:
@op, when I was in school, let alone Buhari, there is nothing called WAEC in the educational system.

Oga tell him to show us his result, why is he hiding it.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's WAEC Result Finally Exposed! by agabaI23(m): 11:50pm On Jan 02, 2015
stebell:

Yu lie ma broda. Yu don't give wat yu don't have.
I guess he joined the army thro community one chance.
tongue
Re: Buhari's WAEC Result Finally Exposed! by donphilopus: 11:50pm On Jan 02, 2015
Maybe Ngwakwe and Obinoscopy won't see any reason to move this thread to Jokes Section or close the thread!
Re: Buhari's WAEC Result Finally Exposed! by funkiebully: 11:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
Hahahahahaha

Re: Buhari's WAEC Result Finally Exposed! by funkiebully: 11:53pm On Jan 02, 2015
seankay:

Really?

Gwood apternoon kwantiri fiful.

I am in folitics to fight kworofshon

Better English indeed.
Re: Buhari's WAEC Result Finally Exposed! by Collynzo9: 11:57pm On Jan 02, 2015
That A1 in Islamic studies made me roll on the floor.
Re: Buhari's WAEC Result Finally Exposed! by Vivalavida99(f): 12:17am On Jan 03, 2015
cheesy grin

Re: Buhari's WAEC Result Finally Exposed! by knightsTempler: 12:21am On Jan 03, 2015
Someone pls tell me this is fucking joke.

Chai laughing my bottôm off. grin grin cheesy cheesy

What!!! This is unbelievable.

Re: Buhari's WAEC Result Finally Exposed! by seankay(m): 12:30am On Jan 03, 2015
funkiebully:

Really?

Gwood apternoon kwantiri fiful.

I am in folitics to fight kworofshon

Better English indeed.

Far better than the First lady. Can you show us her WAEC result? I want to see her grade in English
Re: Buhari's WAEC Result Finally Exposed! by seankay(m): 12:32am On Jan 03, 2015
ROSSIKE:

The first lady is not contesting a presidential election.
if you bliv dats Buhari's result then you have no brain atall.smh
Re: Buhari's WAEC Result Finally Exposed! by Eziachi: 1:01am On Jan 03, 2015
vanunu:

Oga tell him to show us his result, why is he hiding it.
When you should be holding your government accountable, you are busy asking for an irrelevant exam results.
It is irrelevant because the so called certification issue has had INEC distance themselves from it.

That is to me some one who got nothing to talk about. His certificate did not worry you in 2003, 2007, 2011 but worries you now.
It shows you got nothing negative in the locker any longer but desperatly scratching the bottom of the barrel.
Even the worst enemy of Buhari who happens to have an atom of sense knew that this PDP propaganda about certificate is the most childish and moronic they can come up with.
The fact that people like you chased up that bone thrown to you to distract is the most disappointing to say the least.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's WAEC Result Finally Exposed! by agabaI23(m): 1:43am On Jan 03, 2015
Eziachi:
When you should be holding your government accountable, you are busy asking for an irrelevant exam results.
It is irrelevant because the so called certification issue has had INEC distance themselves from it.

That is to me some one who got nothing to talk about. His certificate did not worry you in 2003, 2007, 2011 but worries you now.
It shows you got nothing negative in the locker any longer but desperatly scratching the bottom of the barrel.
Even the worst enemy of Buhari who happens to have an atom of sense knew that this PDP propaganda about certificate is the most childish and moronic they can come up with.
The fact that people like you chased up that bone thrown to you to distract is the most disappointing to say the least.
Can I ask you a question sir? Which part of Nigeria were you between 31/12/1983 and 15/08/1985?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Collection of Awkward Moment, yo momma & fool Jokes Updated By (www.ipink.ga) / Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 - A Big Thank You! / A Muslim Girl And A Christian Girl In A Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.