Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Meet Governor Ajimobi's Beautiful Wife, Daughters (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Governor Ajimobi's Beautiful Wife, Daughters (photo) (38657 Views)

Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) / Nkem Owoh (osuofia) And His Daughters (photo) / Meet Governor Ajimobi's Son (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Governor Ajimobi's Beautiful Wife, Daughters (photo) by vicadex07(m): 9:03am On Jan 03, 2015
Defcon1:
These are just plain Janes with heavy makeup
Once you are associated with a popular person you instantly dubbed cute

#CallMeAHater

Ode show me pics of your own sister

1 Like

Re: Meet Governor Ajimobi's Beautiful Wife, Daughters (photo) by dapsoneh: 9:06am On Jan 03, 2015
grin grin
vicadex07:

Re: Meet Governor Ajimobi's Beautiful Wife, Daughters (photo) by abagnalie: 9:07am On Jan 03, 2015
The ajimobi's will nOt mind having

Abagnalie for a SON IN LAW

The first one from the left to be precise
Re: Meet Governor Ajimobi's Beautiful Wife, Daughters (photo) by abagnalie: 9:14am On Jan 03, 2015
dapsoneh:
so, whts wrong with female kids? Som ppl with their backward mentality.. Smh!
there is nothing wrong with a female kids.every man needs a male child
Re: Meet Governor Ajimobi's Beautiful Wife, Daughters (photo) by toprealman: 9:14am On Jan 03, 2015
Bridgetown:
The family will never be completed without a male child, all I see in this picture is make-up upon make-up, though they are all beautiful but some one will definitely come nd snatch them away.
Abeg which one wore a 3million naira dress in London fashion show? Pls tell her the country is getting broke, such wastefulness will no longer be accepted.
What a retar.d you are. This is 2015!!! Hope you stay back in that forest you call A VILLAGE.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Governor Ajimobi's Beautiful Wife, Daughters (photo) by mrBlunt(m): 9:40am On Jan 03, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
Beautiful women...It will interest you to know that the First Lady (middle) is a white woman of the whole blood. Stop beefing...
Re: Meet Governor Ajimobi's Beautiful Wife, Daughters (photo) by derisgo: 9:44am On Jan 03, 2015
You are to print the form out, attach your passport
photograph,cv,
teller slip and birthcertificate to it and scan it back to this
email.
You are to pay the sum of N5000 for the form and processsing
fee.
ACCOUNT NAME:ADEBAYO JOHNSON KUNLE BANK NAME: GT
BANK ACCOUNT
NUMBER:0151478876
Re: Meet Governor Ajimobi's Beautiful Wife, Daughters (photo) by IntroVAT: 9:55am On Jan 03, 2015
Are the second from the left and the fifth twins?
Re: Meet Governor Ajimobi's Beautiful Wife, Daughters (photo) by rabimlomo: 10:12am On Jan 03, 2015
SirShymex:
They all look like Ibadan women, with Ibadan faces! grin

Missy89, why aren't you in that pic, Ibadan woman? tongue
That means Ibadan women are beautiful. cheesy
Re: Meet Governor Ajimobi's Beautiful Wife, Daughters (photo) by ToyinDipo(m): 10:24am On Jan 03, 2015
SirShymex:
They all look like Ibadan women, with Ibadan faces! grin

Missy89, why aren't you in that pic, Ibadan woman? tongue

There mum is not even from IB, and I doubt they really stay in IB. It's okay though, we all sometimes say some silli things for sake of fun.
Re: Meet Governor Ajimobi's Beautiful Wife, Daughters (photo) by xwolverine: 10:25am On Jan 03, 2015
Bridgetown:
The family is never complete without a male child, all I see in this picture is make-up upon make-up, though they are all beautiful but someone will definitely come nd snatch them away.
Abeg which one wore a 3million naira dress in London fashion show? Pls tell her the country is getting broke, such wastefulness will no longer be accepted.

abagnalie:
there is nothing wrong with a female kids.every man needs a male child

He has a male child named Bolaji or sumfin, google it

Re: Meet Governor Ajimobi's Beautiful Wife, Daughters (photo) by notI: 10:31am On Jan 03, 2015
Bridgetown:
The[color=#006600][/color] family is never complete without a male child, all I see in this picture is make-up upon make-up, though they are all beautiful but someone will definitely come nd snatch them away.
Re: Meet Governor Ajimobi's Beautiful Wife, Daughters (photo) by notI: 10:34am On Jan 03, 2015
Bridgetown:
The[color=#006600][/color] family is never complete without a male child, all I see in this picture is make-up upon make-up, though they are all beautiful but someone will definitely come nd snatch them away.

Who told you a family isn't complete without a mail child. Is it not as God wills?

1 Like

Re: Meet Governor Ajimobi's Beautiful Wife, Daughters (photo) by notI: 10:35am On Jan 03, 2015
Bridgetown:

Who told you a family isn't complete without a male child. Is it not as God wills?
Re: Meet Governor Ajimobi's Beautiful Wife, Daughters (photo) by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 03, 2015
Bridgetown:
The family is never complete without a male child, all I see in this picture is make-up upon make-up, though they are all beautiful but someone will definitely come nd snatch them away.

I can't believe your comment. I pity your wife alreany.
Re: Meet Governor Ajimobi's Beautiful Wife, Daughters (photo) by Coolguy89(m): 10:47am On Jan 03, 2015
Wow dey r beautiful,I love d first one pls
Re: Meet Governor Ajimobi's Beautiful Wife, Daughters (photo) by Biggty(m): 11:36am On Jan 03, 2015
lirusehn:

Nothing special undecided
Are u blind?

1 Like

Re: Meet Governor Ajimobi's Beautiful Wife, Daughters (photo) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 03, 2015
I should probably visit the Governor. cheesy
Re: Meet Governor Ajimobi's Beautiful Wife, Daughters (photo) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 03, 2015
Bridgetown:
A family is never complete without a male child, all I see in this picture is make-up upon make-up, though they are all beautiful but someone will definitely come nd snatch them away.

The way you are talking as if a person can manufacture kids. Isn't God the giver of children?

Maybe you will have 7 girls yourself
Re: Meet Governor Ajimobi's Beautiful Wife, Daughters (photo) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 03, 2015
Bridgetown:
A family is never complete without a male child, all I see in this picture is make-up upon make-up, though they are all beautiful but someone will definitely come nd snatch them away.

Such an irresponsible comment. That family is complete, what matters is the happiness they share and not about a boychild

1 Like

Re: Meet Governor Ajimobi's Beautiful Wife, Daughters (photo) by Defcon1(m): 2:25pm On Jan 03, 2015
vicadex07:

Ode,beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I am entitled to my opinion
they are plain Janes to me,and it has nothing to do with my sisters

You have been noticed
Now buzz off,critter.
Re: Meet Governor Ajimobi's Beautiful Wife, Daughters (photo) by Prettiepearlz(f): 2:36pm On Jan 03, 2015
pekeyim:
Light camera action

Na wah for this Ibadan War oh!
Ibadan this and Ibadan that.

The wife looks like she is from "Cali"
Except Ofcos they r into skin toning.
Lol,She was born in Benin city into the renowned Hajaig family of Lebanon,but her early childhood was in the ancient city of Ibadan,she did all her schooling there also. So she is Nigerian by birth and Lebanese by origin.
Re: Meet Governor Ajimobi's Beautiful Wife, Daughters (photo) by eedrissa(m): 2:43pm On Jan 03, 2015
They luk cute.....wanna b governor inlaw oooo.......
Re: Meet Governor Ajimobi's Beautiful Wife, Daughters (photo) by dober(m): 3:54pm On Jan 03, 2015
Beautiful and fresh.
The first from right looks like Nicki Minaj
Re: Meet Governor Ajimobi's Beautiful Wife, Daughters (photo) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 03, 2015
0merta:

They call it Oka, and the white one, Lafun. grin grin

Shymex, my man! Ki lo n shele? Long time...

See as you colonize front page with this your new NL babe. Me sef dey find NL babe o...

Happy new year, Thug Bro!

What's poppin', my thug thizzle bruddah? Happy New Year as well.

I'm good, just doing what it do, you get me? - thanks for that. Oka it's now! grin

Missy89 is my long time e-friend...pissed her off so many times last year. And it's only right that I put a smile on her face in the new year before she elopes. grin

Yes, it's one nation under God - highly educated but still reppin' that thuglife! cool
Re: Meet Governor Ajimobi's Beautiful Wife, Daughters (photo) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 03, 2015
ToyinDipo:

There mum is not even from IB, and I doubt they really stay in IB. It's okay though, we all sometimes say some silli things for sake of fun.

Not taking a shot at Ibadan people - I was just messing about.

Ibadan folks are my people, it's all love, bruddah.

And I'm the Duke of Ibadan women. grin
Re: Meet Governor Ajimobi's Beautiful Wife, Daughters (photo) by Thereishel: 4:34pm On Jan 03, 2015
People should remember that she has a second wife, who knows he has boys with her?
Re: Meet Governor Ajimobi's Beautiful Wife, Daughters (photo) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 03, 2015
Bridgetown:

Sexist p*g
Re: Meet Governor Ajimobi's Beautiful Wife, Daughters (photo) by ToyinDipo(m): 5:36pm On Jan 03, 2015
SirShymex:

Not taking a shot at Ibadan people - I was just messing about.

Ibadan folks are my people, it's all love, bruddah.

And I'm the Duke of Ibadan women. grin
Apologies if I overreached, I knew you said it in the spirit of fun, but you know people throw jabs a lot at IB peeps, like dey customize us for that.
About being the Duke, nice one, but we don't know you in Ibadan here. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Miracle Ikechukwu Ends Relationship With His Girlfriend / Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son / Wizkid Hails Tems As 'Essence' Goes Platinum In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.