Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Meet Governor Ajimobi's Beautiful Wife, Daughters (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Governor Ajimobi's Beautiful Wife, Daughters (photo) (38627 Views)

Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) / Nkem Owoh (osuofia) And His Daughters (photo) / Meet Governor Ajimobi's Son (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Governor Ajimobi's Beautiful Wife, Daughters (photo) by babyfun(f): 9:10pm On Jan 02, 2015
Beauty indeed runs in the family.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Governor Ajimobi's Beautiful Wife, Daughters (photo) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 02, 2015
Abeg which one wore a 3million naira dress in London fashion show? Pls tell her the country is getting broke, such wastefulness will no longer be accepted.

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Meet Governor Ajimobi's Beautiful Wife, Daughters (photo) by saaedlee: 9:14pm On Jan 02, 2015
Cuties,

4 Likes

Re: Meet Governor Ajimobi's Beautiful Wife, Daughters (photo) by teemanbastos(m): 9:29pm On Jan 02, 2015
na females d guy juxt karry pack house... Dem fine..
Beauriful gels.
Fada qet beauty gene + mama get beauty gene =beautirifulu childwen

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Governor Ajimobi's Beautiful Wife, Daughters (photo) by teemanbastos(m): 9:30pm On Jan 02, 2015
na females d guy juxt karry pack house...bt dem fine sha
Re: Meet Governor Ajimobi's Beautiful Wife, Daughters (photo) by dapsoneh: 9:32pm On Jan 02, 2015
teemanbastos:
so, whts wrong with female kids? Som ppl with their backward mentality.. Smh!

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Governor Ajimobi's Beautiful Wife, Daughters (photo) by qadeerkug(m): 9:32pm On Jan 02, 2015
teemanbastos:
Nigerians"""chaiiiii

12 Likes

Re: Meet Governor Ajimobi's Beautiful Wife, Daughters (photo) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 02, 2015
They all look like Ibadan women, with Ibadan faces! grin

Missy89, why aren't you in that pic, Ibadan woman? tongue

4 Likes

Re: Meet Governor Ajimobi's Beautiful Wife, Daughters (photo) by teemanbastos(m): 9:37pm On Jan 02, 2015
dapsoneh:
so, whts wrong with female kids? Som ppl with their backward mentality.. Smh!
fool.. Sharap.. No b joke i dy? Idiat.

16 Likes

Re: Meet Governor Ajimobi's Beautiful Wife, Daughters (photo) by dapsoneh: 9:49pm On Jan 02, 2015
teemanbastos:
fool.. Sharap.. No b joke i dy? Idiat.
see ur life again, get well soon broh grin

67 Likes

Re: Meet Governor Ajimobi's Beautiful Wife, Daughters (photo) by nakwe(m): 10:14pm On Jan 02, 2015
They all look beautiful.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Governor Ajimobi's Beautiful Wife, Daughters (photo) by Missy89(f): 12:22am On Jan 03, 2015
SirShymex:
They all look like Ibadan women, with Ibadan faces! grin

Missy89, why aren't you in that pic, Ibadan woman? tongue

1. Screw ajimobi. Don't know the dude
2. You know I am not from ibadan. Only grew up there
3. What ibadan look are u talking about? Stereotype or have u been to the place?

Those are pretty chics right there!! smiley

15 Likes

Re: Meet Governor Ajimobi's Beautiful Wife, Daughters (photo) by Nobody: 12:37am On Jan 03, 2015
Missy89:

1. Screw ajimobi. Don't know the dude
2. You know I am not from ibadan. Only grew up there
3. What ibadan look are u talking about? Stereotype or have u been to the place?

Those are pretty chics right there!! smiley

Lol, you're trying to disown Ibadan now, no? grin

They actually look decent, with the cheek bones and nice eyes. I think a lot of Yoruba women have nice cat eyes.

I was just messing about with ya big head.

Anyway, have you woken up yet? grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet Governor Ajimobi's Beautiful Wife, Daughters (photo) by Missy89(f): 12:48am On Jan 03, 2015
SirShymex:

Lol, you're trying to disown Ibadan now, no? grin

They actually look decent, with the cheek bones and nice eyes. I think a lot of Yoruba women have nice cat eyes.

I was just messing about with ya big head.

Anyway, have you woken up yet? grin

Cant disown the great city. Not a native nevertheless

Raining! no incentive to leave my bedroom yet

1 Like

Re: Meet Governor Ajimobi's Beautiful Wife, Daughters (photo) by vicadex07(m): 12:49am On Jan 03, 2015
THATS MY GOVERNOR cool

2 Likes

Re: Meet Governor Ajimobi's Beautiful Wife, Daughters (photo) by fikimaniastick: 12:52am On Jan 03, 2015
wow
Re: Meet Governor Ajimobi's Beautiful Wife, Daughters (photo) by Nobody: 12:53am On Jan 03, 2015
Missy89:

Cant disown the great city. Not a native nevertheless

Raining! no incentive to leave my bedroom yet

Skeeen! What was growing up out there like? A lot of amala and that, yes? grin

Darn! You need to make a video of you twerking and send it to me, since you can't be ar.sed to go out.

Raining during winter? That must be freezing rain. tongue
Re: Meet Governor Ajimobi's Beautiful Wife, Daughters (photo) by Missy89(f): 1:17am On Jan 03, 2015
SirShymex:

Skeeen! What was growing up out there like? A lot of amala and that, yes? grin

Darn! You need to make a video of you twerking and send it to me, since you can't be ar.sed to go out.

Raining during winter? That must be freezing rain. tongue

Another stereotype! besides Ibadan people dont call it amala.

more like drizzling. and it wont stop.

I will send you a video if you go first. wink deal?
Re: Meet Governor Ajimobi's Beautiful Wife, Daughters (photo) by Nobody: 1:21am On Jan 03, 2015
Missy89:

Another stereotype! besides Ibadan people dont call it amala.

more like drizzling. and it wont stop.

I will send you a video if you go first. wink deal?

Lol, you've started acting gangster since you became my e-friend. I'm such a bad influence, alie? grin

What do they call it? They call it amala out here, and I'm sure you know Ldn town has loads of Ibadan folks, and my mum was born and raised there. So, you should know I'm always around ya folks like a hood moped. grin

Darn!! That's enough to get 'em thangs hard as fvck. lipsrsealed

No deal. I'm trying to bring chivalry back to life - so, it's ladies first. tongue
Re: Meet Governor Ajimobi's Beautiful Wife, Daughters (photo) by Missy89(f): 2:29am On Jan 03, 2015
SirShymex:

Lol, you've started acting gangster since you became my e-friend. I'm such a bad influence, alie? grin

What do they call it? They call it amala out here, and I'm sure you know Ldn town has loads of Ibadan folks, and my mum was born and raised there. So, you should know I'm always around ya folks like a hood moped. grin

Darn!! That's enough to get 'em thangs hard as fvck. lipsrsealed

No deal. I'm trying to bring chivalry back to life - so, it's ladies first. tongue

Those are half breed ibadan folks. probably grew up in the butter and cheese area of the city unlike us who " grew up on the streets" Lmao cool

Well i wont tell you the name for now. lets see if you can figure it out

Counter offer. show me a video first, and you get a link to my you-tube channel where you can see my long interviews and i will throw in an extra twerking video deal? wink
Re: Meet Governor Ajimobi's Beautiful Wife, Daughters (photo) by Nobody: 3:09am On Jan 03, 2015
Missy89:

Those are half breed ibadan folks. probably grew up in the butter and cheese area of the city unlike us who " grew up on the streets" Lmao cool

Well i wont tell you the name for now. lets see if you can figure it out

Counter offer. show me a video first, and you get a link to my you-tube channel where you can see my long interviews and i will throw in an extra twerking video deal? wink

How do you mean "butter and cheese area?" Don't tell me Ibadan has posh areas? grin GTFOH with the street talk - you're as soft as jelly bean. Bring ya ar.se here, let me smack it. grin

However, I can't betray chivalry - that's my new year resolution. Ladies first, ya dig? tongue Send me ya youtube link.

And don't forget, the NFL playoffs kick off tomorrow. You gotta ride with the Panthers and Seahawks! cool

Edited: this shiit might make fp in the morning. I don't want some insecure fvckers to start telling me that I'm bragging again. grin
Re: Meet Governor Ajimobi's Beautiful Wife, Daughters (photo) by Missy89(f): 3:40am On Jan 03, 2015
SirShymex:

How do you mean "butter and cheese area?" Don't tell me Ibadan has posh areas? grin GTFOH with the street talk - you're as soft as jelly bean. Bring ya ar.se here, let me smack it. grin

Lol, I just need to put my mum on speed dial in the morning, and I'll get the name.

XXXX

However, I can't betray chivalry - that's my new year resolution. Ladies first, ya dig? tongue Send me ya youtube link.

XXXX
And don't forget, the NFL playoffs kick off tomorrow. You gotta ride with the Panthers and Seahawks! cool

Do you actually believe that there are no affluent areas in Ibadan? Lots of them!
I grew up on the streets really! Ah i can still remember selling my first joint from the corner i annexed from a rival dealer. Capped his knees with my 9mm cool

another counter offer! a picture for a video deal? wink My Videos are not on Youtube that was just a ploy. smiley

I dont have a team yet. Will wait for the championship games on the 18th
Re: Meet Governor Ajimobi's Beautiful Wife, Daughters (photo) by Nobody: 3:49am On Jan 03, 2015
Missy89:

Do you actually believe that there are no affluent areas in Ibadan? Lots of them!
I grew up on the streets really! Ah i can still remember selling my first joint from the corner i annexed from a rival dealer. Capped his knees with my 9mm cool

another counter offer! a picture for a video deal? wink My Videos are not on Youtube that was just a ploy. smiley

I dont have a team yet. Will wait for the championship games on the 18th

Oi, edit my last post - these fvckers might take it to fp.

Grew up on the streets indeed - bwahahaha. I doubt they've got 9mm in Ibadan, maybe big knives and voodoo guns. grin I heard you lot have decent areas, but I never heard about any posh area.

Nah, the superbowl is still like over a month away. Join the NFC bandwagon now - rooting for Seahawks to win it all. But Cam Newton is my nyggah, so I gotta support the panthers as well.

But you still have to go first - I can't betray chivalry. I promise this time though.

Anyway, I've got some next naija guy (he's Yoruba as well) from my bits that everyone thinks look like me a bit. This is his video, so you can have an insight into what I look like in person.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spBWqw-WWaM
Re: Meet Governor Ajimobi's Beautiful Wife, Daughters (photo) by teemanbastos(m): 5:06am On Jan 03, 2015
dapsoneh:
see ur life again, get well soon broh grin
grin grin
Re: Meet Governor Ajimobi's Beautiful Wife, Daughters (photo) by pekeyim: 7:17am On Jan 03, 2015
Light camera action

Na wah for this Ibadan War oh!
Ibadan this and Ibadan that.

The wife looks like she is from "Cali"
Except Ofcos they r into skin toning.
Re: Meet Governor Ajimobi's Beautiful Wife, Daughters (photo) by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 03, 2015
kul
Re: Meet Governor Ajimobi's Beautiful Wife, Daughters (photo) by EagleScribes: 7:18am On Jan 03, 2015
And like I always ask, how many daughters of his state are this beautiful with these smiles? That should be the hallmark of servant leadership
Re: Meet Governor Ajimobi's Beautiful Wife, Daughters (photo) by UncleSnr(m): 7:19am On Jan 03, 2015
Re: Meet Governor Ajimobi's Beautiful Wife, Daughters (photo) by duni04(m): 7:21am On Jan 03, 2015
See the glory of Oyo state monthly allocation shinning! Hope he has paid his workers November and December salaries undecided

2 Likes

Re: Meet Governor Ajimobi's Beautiful Wife, Daughters (photo) by lirusehn(m): 7:21am On Jan 03, 2015
Nothing special undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet Governor Ajimobi's Beautiful Wife, Daughters (photo) by justi4jesu(f): 7:21am On Jan 03, 2015
teemanbastos:
na females d guy juxt karry pack house... Dem fine..
Beauriful gels.
Fada qet beauty gene + mama get beauty gene =beautirifulu childwen

Na investment! grin grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tope Osoba Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Sultry Photos / “My Mates Are Still Looking For Husbands” - Afrocandy Claims She’s Fulfilled / Seyi Shay Would Make A Talented Stripper...(photos)...lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.