Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,002 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. - Forum Games (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. (15441 Views)

Kill English & Go Free (pt.2) / Kill English N Go Frees (reloadings) / Kill English And Go Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by sucreblazing(m): 6:17am On Feb 08, 2015
HFOG:

Bauchi is goods. How have your day be?

fine ....I woulding getting your booking in Lagos,?
Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by PreciousBro: 11:44pm On Feb 09, 2015
HFOG:

Was you a killer of peoples in your former lives?

Why Does You Want To Know, Did You Want Me To Kills You. ? tongue
Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by HFOG(f): 7:12am On Feb 10, 2015
PreciousBro:

Why Does You Want To Know, Did You Want Me To Kills You. ? tongue
I knows that you cannot killed me. I only wants to prayer for you so you cans be delivery.
Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by HFOG(f): 7:14am On Feb 10, 2015
sucreblazing:

Yes sir, that was if you are interesting in it. I am wished you a beauty day
Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by PreciousBro: 7:43am On Feb 10, 2015
HFOG:

I knows that you cannot killed me. I only wants to prayer for you so you cans be delivery.

Delivering Me ? Hahaha, Are You Trying To Told Me Ya a Pastor ? Or That Ya Carried Me In Ya Womb..Even Sef,Where Would I Passed To Came Out, #I'maBigBoy wink
Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by sonikstargirl(f): 7:53am On Feb 10, 2015
HFOG:

oh forgaves me my dear. How coulds I not noticed?
Oh didn't worrys, i had forgavin u already... Bt plz tried 2 listenin 2 me next timez
Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by HFOG(f): 2:48pm On Feb 10, 2015
PreciousBro:

Delivering Me ? Hahaha, Are You Trying To Told Me Ya a Pastor ? Or That Ya Carried Me In Ya Womb..Even Sef,Where Would I Passed To Came Out, #I'maBigBoy wink
lol. When does you want to realized that I is your Pastoress?
Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by HFOG(f): 2:50pm On Feb 10, 2015
sonikstargirl:

Oh didn't worrys, i had forgavin u already... Bt plz tried 2 listenin 2 me next timez
I will does that next time. How is you?

1 Like

Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by PreciousBro: 7:19pm On Feb 11, 2015
HFOG:

lol. When does you want to realized that I is your Pastoress?

Taa ! You ke, Pastoress hahahaha You Cannot Even Speak English. How Will Jesus Understand You ? Did You Even Went To Schol At All ?

1 Like

Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by HFOG(f): 12:56pm On Feb 12, 2015
PreciousBro:

Taa ! You ke, Pastoress hahahaha You Cannot Even Speak English. How Will Jesus Understand You ? Did You Even Went To Schol At All ?
You doesn't not know that my Jesus is multilingual abi? I pitys you. SMH
Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by PreciousBro: 6:51pm On Feb 12, 2015
Aww Oya Sorry,Don't Cry na, I Was Only Joking. That's Why I Ask Why Do You Want To Knew If I'm a Killers Or Not
Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by PreciousBro: 12:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
What happened ,where are everybody, are they died ? cry
Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by sonikstargirl(f): 9:18pm On Feb 25, 2015
HFOG:

I will does that next time. How is you?
Me is goods, and yous?
Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by HFOG(f): 3:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
sonikstargirl:

Me is goods, and yous?
I are fine. Thanks you. Was there anything new you wish to told me about?
Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by HFOG(f): 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
PreciousBro:
What happened ,where are everybody, are they died ? cry
Why are you always talk about dying people. I am suspect that maybe you is a ghost.
Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by PreciousBro: 10:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
HFOG:

Why are you always talk about dying people. I am suspect that maybe you is a ghost.

Hahaha cheesy My Friend Ya Back ? Where Have You Be ? lol
Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by HFOG(f): 2:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
PreciousBro:

Hahaha cheesy My Friend Ya Back ? Where Have You Be ? lol
I been to London to see the queen
Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by PreciousBro: 2:18pm On Feb 27, 2015
HFOG:

cry You Didn't Took Me Along,Me Too I'll Not Bought Biscuit For You Again tongue
Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by HFOG(f): 2:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
PreciousBro:

cry You Didn't Took Me Along,Me Too I'll Not Bought Biscuit For You Again tongue
I does not takes biscuits from ghosts. :-P
Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by PreciousBro: 2:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
HFOG:

I does not takes biscuits from ghosts. :-P

Its lie,see your mouth like hobnobs n choco,I still won't bought tongue
Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by sonikstargirl(f): 5:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
HFOG:

I are fine. Thanks you. Was there anything new you wish to told me about?

Nothin news dear... Wat are d full meanins of you names...H.F.O.G
Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by sonikstargirl(f): 5:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
HFOG:

And how was d queen of londons doin? Also wat does u brought back wit u
Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by HFOG(f): 9:15pm On Mar 02, 2015
sonikstargirl:

And how was d queen of londons doin? Also wat does u brought back wit u
The queen was good...I brought coughing mericine for you ma'am. Isn't you coughing?
Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by HFOG(f): 9:16pm On Mar 02, 2015
sonikstargirl:

Nothin news dear... Wat are d full meanins of you names...H.F.O.G
Ma'am, HFOG is means Highly Favoured Of God. wink
Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by HFOG(f): 9:17pm On Mar 02, 2015
PreciousBro:

Its lie,see your mouth like hobnobs n choco,I still won't bought tongue
I willing tell my father for you...den den den
Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by HFOG(f): 9:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
sucreblazing:

Oh my friends, I am so sorrying for my silent. Happy new month. How dids you celebrated it sir?
Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by HFOG(f): 9:21pm On Mar 02, 2015
ishar:
Hungry is beating me
Hungry is catching me joor. Simple English you cannot speaking
Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by HFOG(f): 9:22pm On Mar 02, 2015
ideology:

Mehn…, i'll come around grin
I doesn't see you here up to now. What is happen sir?
Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by ideology(m): 9:25pm On Mar 02, 2015
HFOG:

I doesn't see you here up to now. What is happen sir?
grin you ehhh, you yours catch me online today, me de ok o o,

How is we??

1 Like

Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by HFOG(f): 9:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
ideology:
grin you ehhh, you yours catch me online today, me de ok o o,

How is we??
oh I am glad I catched you online sir. We is all very goods. What of you sir?
Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by sucreblazing(m): 8:11am On Mar 03, 2015
HFOG:

Oh my friends, I am so sorrying for my silent. Happy new month. How dids you celebrated it sir?

I aming the type that celebrating newing months .....butting I doing give thanking to God for allowing me to seeing another month butting I usually continuing from whering I leave lasting months
Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by ideology(m): 11:39am On Mar 03, 2015
HFOG:

oh I am glad I catched you online sir. We is all very goods. What of you sir?

Hi good morning, my apologies I went offline last night. Have a blissful day

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Brain Teasers / Naughty Or Nice / UK slangs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.