Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,720 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing (40485 Views)

'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide / Eunice Olawale's Father Shocked After Daughter's Death / He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by felicity111(f): 9:18pm On Jan 04, 2015
Holywizard:
Hello nairalanders. This is no joke. Last week Saturday, my cousin was returning from Lagos to village, when he had an accident before Benin and died instantly.

His remains is in the mortuary but his spirit is disturbing.

He'll go to his maternal home as well as his other relatives' houses and be knocking. If one should open the door, he/she wont see anyone.

Has anyone here encountered the same problem because I'm really scared.

Is there any solution?
. call a strong mwn of God to come and pray in te house
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by hibeekay007(m): 9:44pm On Jan 04, 2015
Yayy..so u sef don watch dat jackie appiah film wey she die
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by denkingy(m): 9:45pm On Jan 04, 2015
Yes,that might be true,vividly i still remember how my landlord died, and his ghost got disturbing every body in d hostel knocking doors,wrestling wit tenant at night, it was indeed terrible,all d ladies started sleeping out becox it was a student hostel,back then in sch, not until d matter was brought befor d elders in the village and they came and did some sacrifice,where they buried him. Befor d Long awaiting peace abide

1 Like

Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by AreaFada2: 11:51pm On Jan 04, 2015
alexdellafonte:

Lolz. I'm not generalizing. That's why i used 'some' ℓ knw what I'm talking about, i ve met with most of them, especially the esans. I fear them.

People always fear what they don't know. And because of fear, their chances of knowing become even less.
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 05, 2015
ggrin:
Confess what u did to himangry
you nid help ggrin grin
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by AMADU77: 12:44am On Jan 05, 2015
d shittt u ppl r [size=15pt]smoking [/size]is fkn original
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by niceguy3(m): 12:48am On Jan 05, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
pictures of the ghost or.....................
pple like taking everything for granted. U must be cow.
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by NaLaugh: 2:15am On Jan 05, 2015
clemz88:
too much cartoon. I see that cartoon has done a lot to u.

Well, Mister- Ghostbusters is a classic movie which only eventually led to an animated series.

However, if you did not watch either the movie or the animated series, then i feel a little bad for your childhood.
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by clemz88(m): 7:04am On Jan 05, 2015
NaLaugh:

Well, Mister- Ghostbusters is a classic movie which only eventually led to an animated series.

However, if you did not watch either the movie or the animated series, then i feel a little bad for your childhood.
I did bro
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by Hussey12(f): 8:12am On Jan 05, 2015
Holywizard:
Hello nairalanders. This is no joke. Last week Saturday, my cousin was returning from Lagos to village, when he had an accident before Benin and died instantly.

He'll go to his maternal home as well as his other relatives' houses and be knocking. If one should open the door, he/she wont see anyone.

Is there any solution?

A whole HOLYWIZARD. u suppose know d soluto
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by ggrin(f): 9:15am On Jan 05, 2015
samflexxy:
you nid help ggrin grin
whysad?
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by Bowaley17(m): 9:20am On Jan 05, 2015
*Its either He wants revenge or He wants u 2 know he's still around...
*He might have become AKUDAYA(pardon me,i dont knw d english word 2 use)...
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 05, 2015
Holywizard:

Is there any solution?
same question came 2 my mind after reading it
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by tega4tj(m): 7:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
How can you just wake up and say it's your late cousin? Are you among those that plot his death and now your conscience is pricking you? For you to conclude @ this means all of you are regular visitors t [email][/email]o a native doctors home!!! Or are u also a spirit that you have identified the knocker to be your late cousin?? Please let the dead be joor!! May his soul RIP
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by Psylas(m): 11:13pm On Jan 05, 2015
baby124:
Next time he comes, open the door and tell him what happened and how he died. Tell him to go in peace and find rest. He does not know he is dead and is probably panicking because of the wedding that was supposed to happen.
this ur comment touched my mind
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by ivanchuk: 4:54pm On Jan 06, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by vooks: 5:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
OP, did you follow my advice? cool
vooks:
Remove your house door for a few days. The dead negro will have nothing to knock. He'll get bored and find a new hobby or something
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by nikkiking(m): 10:25am On Jun 14, 2015
Na only in naija movies i de see dis kind tory. Won't be surprised if he's telling the truth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The 7 Dream Killers That Can Kill your Vision / We Voted For A BUHARI President But We Now Have An Evangelist ‘ Apostle Suleman / Inyene Sampson Akpan Is Patrick Edet's Wife-To-Be (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.