Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,695 members, 7,820,428 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

What's Our Take About The Mail Below ? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What's Our Take About The Mail Below ? (857 Views)

See The Mail That Was Sent To My Friend After Her Interview At Awe Poly / Invitation For KPMG Aptitude Test.. Who Else Got The Mail? / Check Out The Mail I Received From Exxonmobil Corporation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Our Take About The Mail Below ? by huthority01(m): 4:14am On Jan 03, 2015
Dear Applicant,
Your resume request application has be observed and processed, and you have been stated for listing and recruitment, contact the human resource manager Mr.James Adebowale on 08099706716 for form purchase info and interview details.

Be noted that job vacancy is only stated in Abuja,Lagos,PH and applicant from outer state will be asked to relocate to present for job opportunity. Any form of indiscipline is not tolerated as management will not be held responsible for disapproval of application due to inability to change residence to the states listed above an agreement will be signed in your application form when purchased for licensed authority.

Signed:management
Nigerian Chevron Oil And Gas Company.
Re: What's Our Take About The Mail Below ? by femidejulius(m): 5:40am On Jan 03, 2015
My take is that the fraudster who sent the email isn't a professional in the game

4 Likes

Re: What's Our Take About The Mail Below ? by udysweet(f): 5:45am On Jan 03, 2015
Chai! Lol, used to get smtn lik dis in d past too. Dat one was NBPlc. Poor diction,typo errors infact d whole thing was an error!
Re: What's Our Take About The Mail Below ? by Elparaiso(m): 5:59am On Jan 03, 2015
udysweet:
Chai! Lol, used to get smtn lik dis in d past too. Dat one was NBPlc. Poor diction,typo errors infact d whole thing was an error!
That's why I love scammers.....
Esp the one way day reason me.....
They don't know "gbo" in Eng Lang....
Re: What's Our Take About The Mail Below ? by ziezy(m): 7:38am On Jan 03, 2015
SCAM !! SCAM!! SCAM!!

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies At Cardinal Stone / Urgent Vacancy For Female Office Assistant Within Magodo, Isheri-oke Lagos. / Adplus360 Software Company Limited Job Recruitment (13 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.