Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

I'm Still Devastated - Late Dr Stella Adadevoh's Son Recounts Mum’s Last Moment - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I'm Still Devastated - Late Dr Stella Adadevoh's Son Recounts Mum’s Last Moment (16149 Views)

Snake That Was Killed At My Mum's Bar This Morning (pictures) / Lady Twerks On Her Late Babydaddy's Grave (Photos) / What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Still Devastated - Late Dr Stella Adadevoh's Son Recounts Mum’s Last Moment by elantraceey(f): 8:49pm On Jan 03, 2015
Karleb:

So you're telling me that you just felt like exploring the deactivate button? That's something I won't believe! angry

Anyways, who's following and who's following back? You, me?

Ok, ladies first. wink

errrmm its not that sha .
Re: I'm Still Devastated - Late Dr Stella Adadevoh's Son Recounts Mum’s Last Moment by Karleb(m): 8:54pm On Jan 03, 2015
elantraceey:

errrmm its not that sha .

Alright, but would you say it or it's something confidential? lipsrsealed
Re: I'm Still Devastated - Late Dr Stella Adadevoh's Son Recounts Mum’s Last Moment by Ilekokonit: 1:37pm On Jan 04, 2015
the Liberian government was calling her and pressuring her to release him, that he had come for an important meeting, an international conference in Calabar — in the eastern part of Nigeria.

“So they demanded for him to be released, citing that he was kidnapped by the hospital and that it’s against his human rights to keep him there. They threatened her multiple times. She stood her ground. There was no way to let him go because he was putting the rest of Nigeria at risk if he left the hospital.”

Do other African countries now hate Nigeria this much as to warrant a situation where another African government (who knew their citizen had an infectious killer disease) starts pressurising a female Doctor to release an infectious patient into the Nigerian populace

Are they hell bent on reducing Nigeria's population by force

God will not answer them. Amen.

How do these other African countries now expect Nigerians to trust them now or in the future when both in Africa and Abroad other African countries keep pulling Nigeria down whenever they get the opportunitry
Re: I'm Still Devastated - Late Dr Stella Adadevoh's Son Recounts Mum’s Last Moment by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 04, 2015
Is Ebola Hoax About Depopulation Agenda For Africa ??

The man appointed as America's Ebola Czar (head) says biggest concern is overpopulation in Africa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_D_rT4-l0o4

If you did not already believe Ebola is a hoax to ultimately justify depopulation of Africa using deadly "vaccine" then better review your thinking. Africans we better open your eyes.

GenBuhari:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuCdOkf4NxQ&index=7&list=PLRzmuN0KKXK_1hw06OM4sBq-Nj4ymIevF

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Aah0Ry9iU0&index=10&list=PLRzmuN0KKXK_1hw06OM4sBq-Nj4ymIevF

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Think You're Goodlooking? Come Here And Find Out / Africans Attack DHL For Tweeting "Bushland" Africa Advert. / Top Nigerian Groups On Facebook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.