Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Is D Water We Drink Same As D One Used 2 Destroy D World During Noah's Time? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is D Water We Drink Same As D One Used 2 Destroy D World During Noah's Time? (1060 Views)

Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. / Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) / Why Would God Fill The Oceans With Water We Can't Drink? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is D Water We Drink Same As D One Used 2 Destroy D World During Noah's Time? by sban(m): 12:49pm On Jan 03, 2015
I was just wondering the other day where the water we drink come from. The bible said God seperated the water from the earth and it formed seas and oceans which means the earth which is the dry land is solid without water anymore (even underneath the earth). Now, after the lord destroyed the earth with water, it dried out after a while. We know in the olden days people got water from the oceans and seas. My question is 'the water we get from bore hole is it the same water that dried out after the flood?' If yes, then it simply means that the earth is situated on top of a large expanse of water. True or false? Please fellow Christians in this forum should shed light on this issue for me. Thanks.
Re: Is D Water We Drink Same As D One Used 2 Destroy D World During Noah's Time? by Youngsage: 12:50pm On Jan 03, 2015
oh my
Re: Is D Water We Drink Same As D One Used 2 Destroy D World During Noah's Time? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
Damn! Op go back to school.
Re: Is D Water We Drink Same As D One Used 2 Destroy D World During Noah's Time? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 03, 2015
Re: Is D Water We Drink Same As D One Used 2 Destroy D World During Noah's Time? by EvilBrain1(m): 4:06pm On Jan 03, 2015
People who believe bible stories are funny.

2 Likes

Re: Is D Water We Drink Same As D One Used 2 Destroy D World During Noah's Time? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 03, 2015
Mythology Op!!! Do not believe those stories
Re: Is D Water We Drink Same As D One Used 2 Destroy D World During Noah's Time? by tpia1000k: 4:16am On Jan 04, 2015
Re: Is D Water We Drink Same As D One Used 2 Destroy D World During Noah's Time? by tpia1000k: 4:31am On Jan 04, 2015
Nairaland:
I was just wondering the other day where the water we drink come from. The bible said God seperated the water from the earth and it formed seas and oceans which means the earth which is the dry land is solid without water anymore (even underneath the earth). Now, after the lord destroyed the earth with water, it dried out after a while. We know in the olden days people got water from the oceans and seas. My question is 'the water we get from bore hole is it the same water that dried out after the flood?' If yes, then it simply means that the earth is situated on top of a large expanse of water. True or false? Please fellow Christians in this forum should shed light on this issue for me. Thanks.

that's possible, you should watch a journey to the centre of the earth, came out some time ago.
Re: Is D Water We Drink Same As D One Used 2 Destroy D World During Noah's Time? by KGBEAST(m): 8:40am On Jan 04, 2015
Nairaland:
Noah never existed it was plagiarised from the epic of Gilgamesh , the flood never happened if it did the water level in the atmosphere will be so much we will drown by breathing ! It's a fact.

(1) (Reply)

Because God Has Not Revealed Himself To Me'he Isn't There? / Bizarre: Sa Pastor Feeds Congregation Wit Woman’s Hair, Says Its Food(pics) / Ten Stupid Things Theists Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.