Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Should I Accept Or Reject This Appointment Letter From Konga Consulting Firm? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Should I Accept Or Reject This Appointment Letter From Konga Consulting Firm? (6619 Views)

Should I Accept or reject this Job offer With A Telecom? / Should I Accept Or Reject This Offer? / Should I Accept Or Reject This Appointment Letter Konga Consulting Firm? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Accept Or Reject This Appointment Letter From Konga Consulting Firm? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 03, 2015
I did interview with a consulting firm of Konga (HYT) as an inventory officer lyk a month ago....
After dat intaview I saw a direct vacancies on net 4d same position bt directly by konga wich is eventually gonna b a direct staff, den I applied and fortunately got invited 4interview last week and I was ask 2com again 4anoda intaview on monde 5th...
But today I rceive a call frm d consulting firm of konga to come 4appointment leta on monde 5th and wich am to resume d work officially on Tuesday(contract staff)...
My nairalanders plz am kind of confuse, I dnt kno wat 2do wether to take d contract staff appointment leta wich d pay is 40k as I ws told or 2wait 4d result of direct staff recruitment of konga wich dia pay is btw 60 to 70k if I am fortunate 2b employed as I ws told durin d interview..
Or to xplain the scenario 2d interviewers @konga if I go on monde
Or nt 2talk abt it atall during d interview or I shu nt bother goin and conclude my decison on d contract staff appointmment?
Or is d contact staff appointment going 2hinder the interview process am into on d direct staff recruitment?
Plz kindly advice ur nairaland mate I beg?
Plz I need some1 who wi give me a detail advice and possibu answers 2my questions
Plz plz plz d TYm is near already

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept Or Reject This Appointment Letter From Konga Consulting Firm? by Wealthunlimited(m): 3:37pm On Jan 03, 2015
My broda, go resume for dat contract first, so wen u are succesful on the direct staff interview,den switch over. It doesnt stops anything.be wise sir.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Accept Or Reject This Appointment Letter From Konga Consulting Firm? by annastacia15(f): 4:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
Resume as a contract staff, and still attend the interview. When you are asked at the interview, explain to them what happened. Even in big organizations, when they want to recruit, other staffs who work in the company already and feel they can do the job are free to apply. They will undergo the process just like other applicants.

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept Or Reject This Appointment Letter From Konga Consulting Firm? by Valmesk(m): 4:04pm On Jan 03, 2015
Guy,no dull urself,accept the employment letter of the contract job,then,go for the interview for direct staff,i pray you get the direct staff job but don't ever decline the employment letter from the contracting firm,this is a sign of great things for you.Thumbs up.
Re: Should I Accept Or Reject This Appointment Letter From Konga Consulting Firm? by Generalkorex(m): 4:14pm On Jan 03, 2015
Accept the contract staff job bro.
Re: Should I Accept Or Reject This Appointment Letter From Konga Consulting Firm? by Amireel: 5:26pm On Jan 03, 2015
Accept the contract staff first, den go for ur interview wen u're successful u switch ove r sharpaly, I bet u contract job is not advisable, cos wen its due u go bck to square1 jobhunting begins all over
Re: Should I Accept Or Reject This Appointment Letter From Konga Consulting Firm? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 03, 2015
abeg just tell dem u get one guy wey go come for d contract and wait for d direct staff.. make i run give tell one of my younger bro wey dey look for job make he fill d space papapa.... just wait o..

u see one 1st u stil dey ask shey shey make u go stay there no go i'm sure u don't how desperate sm pple are just see that one mtcheew.... grin grin grin
Re: Should I Accept Or Reject This Appointment Letter From Konga Consulting Firm? by yemicoal(m): 6:04pm On Jan 03, 2015
bruv, better u start the job... your chances of getting d other job is 50-50!!
Re: Should I Accept Or Reject This Appointment Letter From Konga Consulting Firm? by Isiterere(m): 6:24pm On Jan 03, 2015

Accept the certainty first before you go for the uncertainty.

***learn to always write correctly.

ALL IZZ WELL

4 Likes

Re: Should I Accept Or Reject This Appointment Letter From Konga Consulting Firm? by omonibo2000: 6:27pm On Jan 03, 2015
taymmytorpe:
I did interview with a consulting firm of Konga (HYT) as an inventory officer lyk a month ago....
After dat intaview I saw a direct vacancies on net 4d same position bt directly by konga wich is eventually gonna b a direct staff, den I applied and fortunately got invited 4interview last week and I was ask 2com again 4anoda intaview on monde 5th...
But today I rceive a call frm d consulting firm of konga to come 4appointment leta on monde 5th and wich am to resume d work officially on Tuesday(contract staff)...
My nairalanders plz am kind of confuse, I dnt kno wat 2do wether to take d contract staff appointment leta wich d pay is 40k as I ws told or 2wait 4d result of direct staff recruitment of konga wich dia pay is btw 60 to 70k if I am fortunate 2b employed as I ws told durin d interview..
Or nt 2talk abt it atall during d interview or I shu nt bother goin and conclude my decison on d contract staff appointmment?
Or is d contact staff appointment going 2hinder the interview process am into on d direct staff recruitment?
Plz I need some1 who wi give me a detail advice and possibu answers 2my questions
please what course did u study, 'cos I also applied for the job but was not invited
Re: Should I Accept Or Reject This Appointment Letter From Konga Consulting Firm? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 03, 2015
Bro have you ever asked yourself what if I reject the contact
And at the end I was not picked for the direct employment stuff ?
Then you will start afresh. Bro I advice you to take the contract
Because the other one is gonna be on 50:50 chance.
Then if you ended up being picked you can then switch.
And I also believe that at the end of your contract you might
Be considered to be given another chance or a direct employment
That is if you do your job well.
Re: Should I Accept Or Reject This Appointment Letter From Konga Consulting Firm? by yomalex(m): 8:07pm On Jan 03, 2015
In an IDEAL situation you ought to forget the contract job and wait for the direct one
Re: Should I Accept Or Reject This Appointment Letter From Konga Consulting Firm? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 03, 2015
How many times we keep telling people to stop displaying the real names of the company they hope to work with? Revealing this info here on Nairaland might totally hinder you getting any of the offer sef

3 Likes

Re: Should I Accept Or Reject This Appointment Letter From Konga Consulting Firm? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 03, 2015
cheesy
Re: Should I Accept Or Reject This Appointment Letter From Konga Consulting Firm? by rattlesnake(m): 9:08pm On Jan 03, 2015
Kongo will seLL u as second hand and the person that will buy you will pay on delivery

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept Or Reject This Appointment Letter From Konga Consulting Firm? by Hollawaley(m): 9:43pm On Jan 03, 2015
Abeg focus on the contract job.
Re: Should I Accept Or Reject This Appointment Letter From Konga Consulting Firm? by aieromon(m): 9:51pm On Jan 03, 2015
Aren't you the dude who is presently serving?
Re: Should I Accept Or Reject This Appointment Letter From Konga Consulting Firm? by sholay2011(m): 10:22pm On Jan 03, 2015
OP and his strange topics. The poster above me has said it all.

@OP...Have you forged the nysc exemption letter finally? Or you've 'retired' from youth service since it's only you Konga is calling left and right?

One thing hasn't changed about your topics though. ..writing like a teenager who is in a hurry to send an sms to his estranged lover. Smh.
Re: Should I Accept Or Reject This Appointment Letter From Konga Consulting Firm? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 03, 2015
Hmmmmnnn....dnt just kno hw 2tank u all
Re: Should I Accept Or Reject This Appointment Letter From Konga Consulting Firm? by Nobody: 1:56am On Jan 04, 2015
sholay2011:
OP and his strange topics. The poster above me has said it all.

@OP...Have you forged the nysc exemption letter finally? Or you've 'retired' from youth service since it's only you Konga is calling left and right?

One thing hasn't changed about your topics though. ..writing like a teenager who is in a hurry to send an sms to his estranged lover. Smh.

Lmao. Una get fight before?
Re: Should I Accept Or Reject This Appointment Letter From Konga Consulting Firm? by sholay2011(m): 3:55am On Jan 04, 2015
tobiflink:

Lmao. Una get fight before?
Lol....no. I don't know him from adam but check his profile. I commented on the topic he created (yesterday I think) where he narrated his story of being a corps member that is tempted to forge his nysc certificate to get a job because his fiancée told him she is pregnant and bla bla.

Now, he is no more a corps member but being disturbed with offers from konga. I hear.

Either or both of the threads are false.

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept Or Reject This Appointment Letter From Konga Consulting Firm? by Nobody: 5:43am On Jan 04, 2015
Lollz....
They'r both confirmed not false I swear
Re: Should I Accept Or Reject This Appointment Letter From Konga Consulting Firm? by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:18am On Jan 04, 2015
taymmytorpe:

What language is this please?

3 Likes

Re: Should I Accept Or Reject This Appointment Letter From Konga Consulting Firm? by judajix(m): 11:56am On Jan 04, 2015
I ll advise you to stall the contract job....2) did u do 2 interviews? cos 3 the contract job may be the real job but the person in charge wan dy wack ur 20k monthly.....I don't know if anybody understands what am trying to say

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept Or Reject This Appointment Letter From Konga Consulting Firm? by judajix(m): 12:00pm On Jan 04, 2015
this thing is confusing sha....if the contract job is confirmed....take it and find ya way to being a permanent staff.....it is what pple do in parasatals....if only the contract job is not an idea by whosoever is responsible to be eating from ur salary....kai this issue dy press my mumu button
Re: Should I Accept Or Reject This Appointment Letter From Konga Consulting Firm? by sholay2011(m): 12:13pm On Jan 04, 2015
judajix:
this thing is confusing sha....if the contract job is confirmed....take it and find ya way to being a permanent staff.....it is what pple do in parasatals....if only the contract job is not an idea by whosoever is responsible to be eating from ur salary....kai this issue dy press my mumu button
Mumu button..this is new grin grin grin
Re: Should I Accept Or Reject This Appointment Letter From Konga Consulting Firm? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 04, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

What language is this please?

ENGRISH
Re: Should I Accept Or Reject This Appointment Letter From Konga Consulting Firm? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 04, 2015
shollynoob:

ENGRISH

Wat hapund 2my language nah?
Re: Should I Accept Or Reject This Appointment Letter From Konga Consulting Firm? by Zumibliss(m): 4:30pm On Jan 06, 2015
I did interview on 31/12/2014,pls how has be contacted. Thanks
Re: Should I Accept Or Reject This Appointment Letter From Konga Consulting Firm? by Zumibliss(m): 10:51pm On Jan 08, 2015
Zumibliss:
I did interview on 31/12/2014,pls how has be contacted. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

What You Should Do To End Your Struggle With Money. / Job Vacancies In Warri / Interview With Md, Access Bank. What Should I Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.