Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Petrobras Salary Structure! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Petrobras Salary Structure! (6646 Views)

See The Nigerian Police Force Salary Structure / Wakanow.com Salary Structure / Salary Structure Of NTA, FRCN And VON? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Petrobras Salary Structure! by Seanpoe(m): 3:15pm On Mar 26, 2009
I might be getting and offer from Petrobras, but I'm at a loss as i don't know what to expect.
Does anyone have any idea how much they pay their entry level? or any level at that.
Re: Petrobras Salary Structure! by kellyhand1: 12:02am On Mar 28, 2009
Guy, I came across a website that talked so much about Petrobras.

But Please, what position did u apply for and how did u apply?
I sent my CV and Documents to their Human Resources some weeks ago but I'm yet to get a reply.
Please, I need an urgent reply.

Thanks in anticipation for your assistance.
You can reach me on 08086958863.
Re: Petrobras Salary Structure! by eazyman(m): 4:58pm On Apr 13, 2009
CHOP ALONE, DIE ALONE!!!
Re: Petrobras Salary Structure! by segxy1: 5:12pm On Apr 13, 2009
Bump or what is the meaning you are silly for not answering the fellow in a right way i mean someone wasasking a question that can turn around life and you are saying bump , bump
Re: Petrobras Salary Structure! by kellyhand1: 8:28pm On Apr 13, 2009
segxy1:

Bump or what is the meaning you are silly for not answering the fellow in a right way i mean someone wasasking a question that can turn around life and you are saying bump , bump

That was a little harsh o but Seanpoe , pls help us with info, if you have any.
Re: Petrobras Salary Structure! by eazyman(m): 4:43pm On Apr 14, 2009
DONT WORRY, LEAVE HIIM TO EAT ALONE AND DIE ALONE. LET ANYONE WHO WANTS TO HOARD INFO KEEP HOARDING! YOUR TIME WILL ALWAYS COME AT THE APPOINTED TIME
Re: Petrobras Salary Structure! by Seanpoe(m): 3:55pm On Apr 15, 2009
What's with the beef? I actually forgot to reply, my Aunt worked with the MD a long time ago in Brazil. She submitted my CV for me, was that helpful?
Re: Petrobras Salary Structure! by Seanpoe(m): 3:55pm On Apr 15, 2009
If it makes you guys feel better, they haven't called me either.
Re: Petrobras Salary Structure! by eazyman(m): 8:45pm On Apr 16, 2009
Nobody's befing you but you're beefing yourself, you said you forgot to reply yet you kept writing BUMP, BUMP BUMP & BUMP just because someone was seeking for some info from you, thats not fair man, try to be your brother's keeper, you might need his help 2moro.
Some people here already have good jobs already but are also seeking for greener pastures, so HE WHO THINKS HE IS VERY WISE MIGHT END UP LOOKING SO FO, ISH
Re: Petrobras Salary Structure! by Seanpoe(m): 8:16am On Apr 17, 2009
Dude, i just bump up all my previous posts, if i don't get the replies i need. if i don't reply immediately i read a post on a topic, then it is very possible i can forget. I know no man is an island,but I don't like being given stick for something i wrote, it's not like my father is the owner of the company.
Re: Petrobras Salary Structure! by jookoli(m): 4:28pm On Apr 18, 2009
Guy, I know your type - greedy, self centred, selfish fellow. Your response has betrayed you young man. You can not deny not being guity of contempt. This forum is where info is shared freely. Remember, the sky is big enough for all the stars to shine!
Re: Petrobras Salary Structure! by Seanpoe(m): 3:43pm On Apr 19, 2009
Who r all these people posting on my topic? If you don't have anything to contribute, just press forward.
Re: Petrobras Salary Structure! by kellyhand1: 6:00pm On Apr 19, 2009
C'mon guys, I know how you all feel. I'm going thru the same.
Let's just keep trusting God.
Seanpoe, thanks for the info and please, do keep us posted when you get feedback from Petrobras.God bless you plenty plenty.
My number is still there in case you want to call me.

Cheers everyone.
Re: Petrobras Salary Structure! by Seanpoe(m): 1:32pm On Apr 24, 2009
@Kelly
I will, i'll call u as soon as i get a call from them.
All the best.
Re: Petrobras Salary Structure! by ennyj01(m): 2:26am On Jan 31, 2020
kellyhand1:
Guy, I came across a website that talked so much about Petrobras.

But Please, what position did u apply for and how did u apply?
I sent my CV and Documents to their Human Resources some weeks ago but I'm yet to get a reply.
Please, I need an urgent reply.

Thanks in anticipation for your assistance.
You can reach me on 08086958863.

Hello, good morning
I know it is a long time

But please can you help with the human resources email address?
Please

(1) (Reply)

Deleted / British American Tobacco Online Test / How To Get To Opebi Road,ikeja From Oshodi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.