Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

You Negroes Know You Shall Enslave The Nations? Thus Saith The Lord - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Negroes Know You Shall Enslave The Nations? Thus Saith The Lord (831 Views)

"Put God First In All You Do & You Shall Trample Upon Money Like This" - Man / TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins / MrPresident1, Negroes Fleeing Motherland Like Rats On A Sinking Ship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Negroes Know You Shall Enslave The Nations? Thus Saith The Lord by JesusisLord85: 7:40pm On Jan 03, 2015
It is 2015 and my people remain the downtrodden. We are the least among the nations. We have no credible leaders. It seems all hope is gone.

Jeremiah 14:2 "Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are black unto the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up."

But let me tell you my fellow Israelites, it is well. For the negroes in west africa, and our brothers scattered amongst the heathen, the time of our captivity is almost up. We shall once again be the world superpower. You shall possess our enemies, they shall be your slaves and you shall be their master.

Oh, what is that I hear? You don't believe me?

Thus saith the Lord:

Isaiah 45:14
Thus saith the Lord, The labour of Egypt, and merchandise of Ethiopia and of the Sabeans, men of stature, shall come over unto thee, and they shall be thine: they shall come after thee; in chains they shall come over, and they shall fall down unto thee, they shall make supplication unto thee, saying, Surely God is in thee; and there is none else, there is no God.

The Most High shall destroy any nations that seeks to rise against you negroes:

Zechariah 12:7-10

7 The Lord also shall save the tents of Judah first, that the glory of the house of David and the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem do not magnify themselves against Judah. 8 In that day shall the Lord defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of the Lord before them.

9 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem. 10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

This shall happen at the end of times.. It is well my brothers. May many more of you wake up to the truth that you are of the chosen seed. A holy people. A royal priesthood.

Fear the Most High and keep His commandments. That is the duty of mankind.

Shalom
Re: You Negroes Know You Shall Enslave The Nations? Thus Saith The Lord by JesusisLord85: 7:52pm On Jan 03, 2015
And many of you claim you are gentiles. Very well then, you shall serve as a slave:

READ CAREFULLY

Isaiah 60:
10 And the sons of strangers shall build up thy walls,
and their kings shall minister unto thee:
for in my wrath I smote thee,
but in my favour have I had mercy on thee.
11 Therefore thy gates shall be open continually;
they shall not be shut day nor night;
that men may bring unto thee the forces of the Gentiles,
and that their kings may be brought.
12 For the nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish;
yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted.

VERSE 14-16
14 The sons also of them that afflicted thee shall come bending unto thee;
and all they that despised thee shall bow themselves down at the soles of thy feet;
and they shall call thee, The city of the Lord,
The Zion of the Holy One of Israel.
15 Whereas thou hast been forsaken and hated,
so that no man went through thee,
I will make thee an eternal excellency,
a joy of many generations.
16 Thou shalt also suck the milk of the Gentiles,
and shalt suck the breast of kings:
and thou shalt know that I the Lord am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer,
the mighty One of Jacob

I CAN'T WAIT grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: You Negroes Know You Shall Enslave The Nations? Thus Saith The Lord by MrPresident1: 9:42pm On Jan 03, 2015
If only our Negro brothers can see that the whole story of the Bible is the story of their devolution and fall.

Paul said that if their fall be the riches of the gentiles, how much more their fulness?

Christ would wake up first. Christ is awake from the dead now. Thereafter those that are his would also awake at His coming.

YAH promised, HE never fails. That is the only motivation now

1 Like

Re: You Negroes Know You Shall Enslave The Nations? Thus Saith The Lord by JesusisLord85: 2:01am On Jan 07, 2015
MrPresident1:
If only our Negro brothers can see that the whole story of the Bible is the story of their devolution and fall.

Paul said that if their fall be the riches of the gentiles, how much more their fulness?

Christ would wake up first. Christ is awake from the dead now. Thereafter those that are his would also awake at His coming.

YAH promised, HE never fails. That is the only motivation now

His promises endure forever.

Just glancing at all the threads, my heart is heavy. Our people are lost. Following after devils, and doctrines of devils.

But some are awake. Hallelujah

(1) (Reply)

Islam; Who Delay Marriages,men Or Women? / The Suffering Servant Of Isaiah - Discuss / What If The Devil Decides To Repent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.