Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

From Banker To Entrepreneur - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / From Banker To Entrepreneur (914 Views)

Nigerian Lady Turns From Banker To A Professional Painter(see Pics) / Lagos Banker Sacked For Tweeting About Hating His Job / Meet The Banker Who Turned To Puff Puff Seller In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Banker To Entrepreneur by SunkyAde: 8:57pm On Jan 03, 2015
I spent seven good years in the banking industry working hard and tirelessly. I worked for 4 new generation banks in the Business development and credit department. However like most employees no matter how hard or well you work, your employer will not make you rich. Aside that there's the corporate politics that makes sure your promotion is tied to the group you support, all sorts of rubbish. I always knew that having your own Business however small was the way to go. So I started. Shopping and looking for the ideal business I could start with minimal capital and potential room for growth. I found one which I've been on for 2 years now. I've quit banking and now make 6 figures from my business. I've been able travel and expand my Business Nationally and Now looking at the International markets. What's this business you may wonder? Watchout for my next article.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Banker To Entrepreneur by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 03, 2015
following with rapt attention

1 Like

Re: From Banker To Entrepreneur by verygudbadguy(m): 9:31pm On Jan 03, 2015
Following!

1 Like

Re: From Banker To Entrepreneur by johnez4u: 9:56pm On Jan 03, 2015
SunkyAde:
I spent seven good years in the banking industry working hard and tirelessly. I worked for 4 new generation banks in the Business development and credit department. However like most employees no matter how hard or well you work, your employer will not make you rich. Aside that there's the corporate politics that makes sure your promotion is tied to the group you support, all sorts of rubbish. I always knew that having your own Business however small was the way to go. So I started. Shopping and looking for the ideal business I could start with minimal capital and potential room for growth. I found one which I've been on for 2 years now. I've quit banking and now make 6 figures from my business. I've been able travel and expand my Business Nationally and Now looking at the International markets. What's this business you may wonder? Watchout for my next article.

Following..

1 Like

Re: From Banker To Entrepreneur by Parasitic(m): 9:32am On Jan 05, 2015
Following, hoping if you can employ me, salary doesnt.matter.
Re: From Banker To Entrepreneur by mutoy(f): 8:40am On Jan 10, 2015
Following
Re: From Banker To Entrepreneur by InZA: 8:48pm On Jan 10, 2015
How long are we going to wait for the next update.

(1) (Reply)

Career And Bussiness Minded People Don't Miss This Oppurtunity / any ICSAN professional in the house? / Increase Your Income! Boost Your Cv!! Make HR Want To Employ You!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.