Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,329 members, 7,826,304 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Y Do Foods In Parties Taste The Same And Different From Home Made Ones???? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Y Do Foods In Parties Taste The Same And Different From Home Made Ones???? (1078 Views)

Craziest Foods In The World You Won’t Believe Exist / White Rice With Mixed Vegetables And Different Species Of Pepper / Why Do Most People Forbid Okro Soup Especially At Parties??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Y Do Foods In Parties Taste The Same And Different From Home Made Ones???? by Dammytrager(m): 9:20pm On Jan 03, 2015
Have u noticed that most parties jollof rice have the same taste n different from the ones we prepare at home, so i was wondering if there is a secret ingriedient used in those party rice.
Experts pls step in.

1 Like

Re: Y Do Foods In Parties Taste The Same And Different From Home Made Ones???? by ritababe(f): 9:34pm On Jan 03, 2015
The ingredient they use are much and more expensive than the ones you use at home.

When you buy them call me make i prepare am for you
Re: Y Do Foods In Parties Taste The Same And Different From Home Made Ones???? by Dammytrager(m): 10:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
ritababe:
The ingredient they use are much and more expensive than the ones you use at home.

no probs, lemme pm u my address n dnt forget to buy c***m when u r cuming, its part of d major ingridient grin
Re: Y Do Foods In Parties Taste The Same And Different From Home Made Ones???? by Tattooboy: 11:03pm On Jan 03, 2015
mom was a very good cook but she wudnt dare cook wen there's a party around d neighbour cuz she's gonna eat it alone dat day.
Re: Y Do Foods In Parties Taste The Same And Different From Home Made Ones???? by babysmart(f): 12:22am On Jan 04, 2015
u want to get d taste, cook ur jollof rice at home nd make sure it gets really burnt under. ( just my thoughts tho) smiley
Re: Y Do Foods In Parties Taste The Same And Different From Home Made Ones???? by dechandel(f): 1:04am On Jan 04, 2015
ritababe:

I dont agree with you about the ingredients being more expensive.
I use much more expensive spices when cooking ahome. Party rice dont take up expensive spices that much na

1 Like

Re: Y Do Foods In Parties Taste The Same And Different From Home Made Ones???? by ritababe(f): 8:25am On Jan 04, 2015
Dammytrager:
no probs, lemme pm u my address n dnt forget to buy c***m when u r cuming, its part of d major ingridient grin
yeye man
Re: Y Do Foods In Parties Taste The Same And Different From Home Made Ones???? by ritababe(f): 8:28am On Jan 04, 2015
dechandel:
I dont agree with you about the ingredients being more expensive.
I use much more expensive spices when cooking ahome. Party rice dont take up expensive spices that much na
so tel me wats the secret?
Re: Y Do Foods In Parties Taste The Same And Different From Home Made Ones???? by Teephar(f): 3:11am On Jan 05, 2015
the firewood nd dat large metal pot gives it d taste

1 Like

Re: Y Do Foods In Parties Taste The Same And Different From Home Made Ones???? by Queendo(f): 12:21pm On Jan 05, 2015
Teephar:
the firewood nd dat large metal pot gives it d taste

U are on point d firewood and d fact dt it burns a bit
Re: Y Do Foods In Parties Taste The Same And Different From Home Made Ones???? by SeverusSnape(m): 11:25pm On Jan 05, 2015
lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Buy Natural And Undiluted Honey In Large And Small Quantity In Abuja / Delicious, Fluffy And Affordable Cakes / Ijebu Gaari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.