Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,962 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

What? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What? (614 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 9:37pm On Jan 03, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2068320/question-nigeria-millitery#29337150

it has been argued by you and you only, my friend stop smoking ganja....our newly acquired Chinese planes and russian helico did the job ...i know it pains you but you have to have swallow it .

if not how do you explain france kicking us out of the regional committee? i didn't see you talking about that or it doesnt satisfy your ego?

Litmus

go to bed and underrate us at your own risks sooner or later Biya will dine in Aso rock(bite me ) grin

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/africa/2014/12/cameroon-bombs-boko-haram-positions-20141229182751322658.html

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/cameroon-bombs-boko-haram-kills-41/

[size=18pt]Cameroon’s neighbours, with former colonial power France, have long criticised the authorities for what they considered a passive response to the actions of the jihadist movement even as its members used Cameroonian territory to rest and buy food and weapons[/size] so why france and our neighbors criticizing us? wht is really behing those critics? i don't see anyone criticizing chad or niger for not doing anything? and unlike what has been portrayed here and by france criticizing us should tell us alot it seems like we are bursting the plans of some people.
i have never seen westerners not giving themselves credit when they do something, if indeed france or usa had done anything it would have been all over their imperialist media outlets, furthermore you need to do what you preach or maybe i should say seem to preach because for someone who is always talking about jealousy and people hating nigeria and blah blah you sound very bitter whenever something good is coming from another country esp Cameroon . you and your minions who out of hate can stop mentioning france while my brothers are dying and sheltering your brothers, you that can never give credit where it is due, should know that there is No french military base in Cameroon, we don't even have such military deals where we can america or france airforce to bomb positions in cameroo...anti zambe wam ...my dear litmus stop hating, i know it pains you like a typical Nigeria anything good in SA is because of white people and anything good in Cameroon is because of france, very nice logic from the so called most hated people in the world...do what you preach or come out of the closet ..this your thread is insulting at best
Re: What? by tpia1000: 11:59pm On Jan 03, 2015
Re: What? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 6:36am On Jan 04, 2015
Litmus only

(1) (Reply)

What Your View On This -A MUST READ / Why Must Yam Be Brideprice? What If One Demands For Iphone 6? / Exaggeration...seriously Should She Have Said That?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.