Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Nsk Passport And World Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nsk Passport And World Passport (3318 Views)

What Is The Difference Between Nigerian E-passport And International Passport / Does A Baby Need Passport And Visa / Where To Get International Passport And The Cost (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Nsk Passport And World Passport by DANTE4LIFE(m): 8:52pm On Dec 14, 2008
Ibikun Olayemi Adenuga
This very worls passport matter
Amis - Amis - France
2008-11-11 05:41:12

Hello , I will tell you the whole truth and is better you follow my statement if not , you will find it difficult to understand yourself, firstly forget about you need nsk passport because that very passport can bring more problem and confussion to your life , let’s get started , the nsk passport is not a document or passport you can use to travel , I received my passport ealy january and I look for a every way to travel with it but no way , and then come across Ibra travel agency and they told me to apply for ECC (European Citizenship card which I did and spent much money , and when I receved the card I travelled out from Nigeria to my brother in Cambodia with my nigeria passport and intend to travel using nsk passport and the ecc to germany , when I get to frankfurt I almost go to jail , I was deported back to Nigeria , I contacted Ibra agency and I explained the whole things for them , I was told that it seems I can't defend the ECC , therefore they told me to apply for just World passport and abardon nsk passport , ecc, eu card and I firstly search for the information about world passport over the net and I got the information , I decided to send the application by myself to the place off isuing in washington DC and I sent money , but later I know that I made it all wrong as the passport did not come and my money was not refunded , I was told some letter must be presenting that I’m currently facing some problem and stampped by UN and I contact Ibra to apply for world passport and the money I spent is not even up to money I spent to get the ECC , and I received my world passport and there is International Exit permit visa on the passport for me and Permit access visa from Ibra travel agency , I left Nigeria without any problem from Muritala Muhammed to Lisbon and from Lisbon to Amin in france , I never encounter any problem using my world passport , Excuse me all , please just forget about NSK PASSPORT , it is all about wasting money , just contact ibratravel@ibra.cc and tell them you need world passport , they are very much honesty , they will get you agent from your country to help , they process it with just 2 weeks the passport is out , don't waste your money , NSK Passport is not sure for you to use to travel abroad ,

Ibukun Olayemi Adenuga
Amis France

HAAAA ibikun olayemi Adenuga I am sorry to say you are verry wicked and God will purnish you for directing your fellow nigerians to scammers. you guys have stoped scaming americans or foriegners its now your brothers and sisters that you choose. well God has his plans for you guys too. Ibikun your story sound so reall that anybody will think you are real but i will advice every nigerian to be careful of such people i have already promised that if it is scam that it will all end on my head so any body that want to be wise don't meet any ibra or hasakah for any transaction they are all scammers they will suck you till you give everything you have. Please niralanders give me information on how to contact EFCC in nigeria i have all prooves of how they scam people in my email id so they can take action on these type of people spoiling the image of nigeria. There is also one Mr. massoro of Egypt he is also a scamer be warned
Re: Nsk Passport And World Passport by dele4insta: 2:50pm On Feb 14, 2009
Hasakah and Ibra not a scammer company , may be you are in wrong hand with a scammer company , I transact with Ibra and hasakah and I don't have any problem with them so check yourself  and don't think you cant use world passport or any passport to any country , if you can apply sense to whatever you are doing  by using someone else document to travel and you defend it then you should be able to use the passports too if not keep off , 

Aregbe

(1)

American Visa Lottery Requirements / Moving To Barbados. / ₦32M, 245Days Onboard, 59 Countries, Worlds Longest Cruise To Sail In 2019(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.