Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Moving To Barbados. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Moving To Barbados. (3346 Views)

Nigerian Couple Buys A House 2 And Half Years Of Moving To UK. / Want To Migrate From Nigeria To Barbados / I Want To Travel To Barbados (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moving To Barbados. by Samken2: 10:55am On Sep 03, 2021
Pls family, I'm trying to move from Nigeria to Barbados since is a free visa country for Nigeria.
But i want to figure out how I can get a transit Visa , accommodation, how much do I need as PTA money and what are the necessary procedures and steps .
Re: Moving To Barbados. by iamtardey: 11:08am On Sep 03, 2021
Hmm
Re: Moving To Barbados. by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 05, 2021
Omo boys they para. Whats the update chief I'm following.
Re: Moving To Barbados. by seunny4lif(m): 12:37pm On Sep 05, 2021
Samken2:
Pls family, I'm trying to move from Nigeria to Barbados since is a free visa country for Nigeria.
But i want to figure out how I can get a transit Visa , accommodation, how much do I need as PTA money and what are the necessary procedures and steps .
Lol
Barbados is VISA free? Yes but no direct flight from Nigeria
You need a Transit visa in Brazil, Canada, UK or USA
Re: Moving To Barbados. by Codeinelegend(m): 11:48pm On Sep 06, 2021
Op try keep posting updates here for boys to see too ohh�
Re: Moving To Barbados. by karenmak(f): 5:40pm On Sep 07, 2021
Do u know it's visa free for just 6 months. Pls, research well b4 u embark on this journey, I also heard that things are quite expensive there. Good luck to you
Re: Moving To Barbados. by Originalsly: 4:22am On Sep 09, 2021
How much money have you saved for the entire move?
Re: Moving To Barbados. by staga: 9:03pm On Sep 10, 2021
British Airways to Bridgetown from MMIA via London Heathrow is about $1300 if you book early.

Prepare to face questions at MMIA over the kind of visa you are going with. Also at Bridgetown.
Re: Moving To Barbados. by BishopEmmanuel(m): 4:13am On Sep 18, 2021
I want to contact you for an enquiry pls!
staga:
British Airways to Bridgetown from MMIA via London Heathrow is about $1300 if you book early.

Prepare to face questions at MMIA over the kind of visa you are going with. Also at Bridgetown.
Re: Moving To Barbados. by NotaMod: 6:07am On Sep 18, 2021
You won't be the first Nigerian to be deported from Barbados, you also won't be the last.

Yes, on paper, it says Nigeria is visa free to Barbados but in reality, it isn't.

Dem go send you back. Bajan no dey play that kain play

1 Like

Re: Moving To Barbados. by Samken2: 6:06pm On Sep 29, 2021
NotaMod:
You won't be the first Nigerian to be deported from Barbados, you also won't be the last.

Yes, on paper, it says Nigeria is visa free to Barbados but in reality, it isn't.

Dem go send you back. Bajan no dey play that kain play
Why is dat
Re: Moving To Barbados. by staga: 6:35pm On Sep 29, 2021
He is right. In theory, it is visa-on-entry for Nigerians. But in reality, it is not. If you cannot prove what you are going for, right from Murtala Mohammed airport, dem go bounce you. Airline won't even board you.

Then the transit visa. You have to prove your reason for travel beyond all reasonable doubt. So your packaging has to start from your finances first, for at least 8 months before you can even start to apply.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Airports In Nigeria: Pictures / U.S. Divers Recovered Car From River With Remains Of Teenagers Missing In 2000 / Kosovo Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.