Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Stella Damascus Releases Single - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damascus Releases Single (706 Views)

Is Stella Damascus & Her Husband Having Marital Issues Like Tiwa Savage Too? / Stella Damascus Birthday Message To Her Man, Daniel Ademinokan. / Shella-b Releases Single (Timaya’s ''Rape Victim'') (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Damascus Releases Single by donstevico(m): 11:16pm On Jan 03, 2015
The Multiple Award Winning Actress Stella
Damasus, now a Radio Host in Atlanta
i2radio finally releases her new single “ The
Man“. The song which talks about JESUS
referred to as The MAN in this unique fresh
tune exclusive to Stella. She expresses her
thoughts and all He did for her, gently and
boldly directing you to THE MAN!

click the link to download- www.praiseworldradio.com/stella-damasus-the-man-feat-her-lyrics-video-all-about-jesus-stelladamasus/

Re: Stella Damascus Releases Single by Nobody: 12:58am On Jan 04, 2015
Some people no sabi their calling. Chris Jerico,a wrestler is now a musician. grin grin angry
Re: Stella Damascus Releases Single by Afrok(m): 1:11am On Jan 04, 2015
With many musicians diving into politics and some eventually failing, I don't think an actress going into music is bad just that those that tried it before her are now extinct.
Moreover; why gospel? She could have tried what Tonto is doing at least Koko master can sign her.

Well all nah to stay relevant, please don't forget to share the song with me via Bluetooth once U download it. What more can I say than, God Bless her...

1 Like

Re: Stella Damascus Releases Single by donstevico(m): 2:42am On Jan 04, 2015
dovelike:
Some people no sabi their calling. Chris Jerico,a wrestler is now a musician. grin grin angry
lol

1 Like

Re: Stella Damascus Releases Single by Nobody: 3:12am On Jan 04, 2015
dovelike:
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stella Damascus Releases Single by tuffgongjo(m): 8:05am On Jan 04, 2015
Pray not another Tonto ish.

(1) (Reply)

#akon Set To Release 5 Albums At The Same Time This Year? / Omotola Marks 20 Nollywood Years With Stella Maris Pupils / Dis Is Not Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.