Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,929 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Is Stella Damascus & Her Husband Having Marital Issues Like Tiwa Savage Too? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Stella Damascus & Her Husband Having Marital Issues Like Tiwa Savage Too? (2590 Views)

Considerate Adesua Etomi Gives BankyW The Go Ahead To Like Tiwa Savage's Photos / Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Liz Anjorin Slams Those Above 30 & Single For Taking Sides In Marital Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Stella Damascus & Her Husband Having Marital Issues Like Tiwa Savage Too? by SirHackeem: 2:37pm On May 07, 2016
[size=14pt]It’s no longer news that Daniel Ademinokan has called off his marriage with popular actress Doris Simeon and moved on to settle with Stella Damasus who was married to late Aboderin before death seperated them. Is it possible there could be problems in her second marriage? Since the award winning filmmaker and producer has taken this decision, the display of affection of the new relationship on their social media account goes a long way to show that the celebrities seem to be having a swell time together. [/size]

[size=14pt]But recently Stella Damascus shared a message saying[/size] [size=16pt]a man without a vision cannot be successful![/size]

[size=14pt]She even further went to say:[/size]

[size=16pt]Some people have said things like, “I have big dreams”, or “I know what I want but it’s all wishful thinking”, or “I wish I could own this business but maybe in my next life” or “I desire this building so much but it’s not possible”. These are the kinds of statements I have learnt never to make ever again because they are words of pessimists and limited minds.[/size]

[size=14pt]and on on and on and on and even said
[/size]
[size=16pt]A man without a plan will starve!
[/size]

[size=14pt]What do you think could be the cause of this? Is it possible she is talking to her husband? Because recently incase you dont know she released a new album but I doubt if there was any sales? Could these messages be thoughs on her mind that might lead to another celebrity marriage crash like Tiwa & Tee Billz?
[/size]

[size=14pt]See what many others are saying about what could be going wrong with Stella Damascus! Are they possibly broke? or is it the failure of her new album? See the full message here and share your own views and opinions too : http://viewschannel.com/man-without-vision-cannot-successful-anything-wrong-stella-damascus-daniel-ademinekan/
[/size]
Re: Is Stella Damascus & Her Husband Having Marital Issues Like Tiwa Savage Too? by double0seven(m): 3:23pm On May 07, 2016
senseless rubbish
Re: Is Stella Damascus & Her Husband Having Marital Issues Like Tiwa Savage Too? by Lanre01(m): 3:25pm On May 07, 2016
Oboi, I dey wait 2 hear new news cheesy cheesy

at any rate,

Good News for the ladies
Check this out: https://www.nairaland.com/3036897/vaginal-Tightening-Soap-and-Low-cost-pink-lips-cream-available-Here
Re: Is Stella Damascus & Her Husband Having Marital Issues Like Tiwa Savage Too? by Temismith(f): 4:53pm On May 07, 2016
their business....
Re: Is Stella Damascus & Her Husband Having Marital Issues Like Tiwa Savage Too? by SirHackeem: 5:24pm On May 07, 2016
Am sure many of you talking have not even seen the write up sef abi is it not possible she is referring to her husband ni?
Re: Is Stella Damascus & Her Husband Having Marital Issues Like Tiwa Savage Too? by FlySly05: 6:31pm On May 07, 2016
I'm sorry how does this "eep" the budget.
Re: Is Stella Damascus & Her Husband Having Marital Issues Like Tiwa Savage Too? by sholatem(f): 8:12pm On May 07, 2016
I'm sorry if dis is bad,but I don't wish they last,so dat she can feel d trauma Doris Simon might hav passed tru,#hatehusbandsnatchers
Re: Is Stella Damascus & Her Husband Having Marital Issues Like Tiwa Savage Too? by Skykid1208(m): 8:14pm On May 07, 2016
Re: Is Stella Damascus & Her Husband Having Marital Issues Like Tiwa Savage Too? by kiddoiLL(m): 9:19pm On May 07, 2016
where dem frm bring dz op?

Re: Is Stella Damascus & Her Husband Having Marital Issues Like Tiwa Savage Too? by Afrok(m): 9:25pm On May 07, 2016
I can't remember Tiwa's crashed marriage having any effects on me both positively or negatively, so if they can't work on their marriage too, they're welcome to join the leagues of celebrities crashed marriages.

Life continues and man won't stop hustling...
Re: Is Stella Damascus & Her Husband Having Marital Issues Like Tiwa Savage Too? by XX01(f): 9:52pm On May 07, 2016
This is Stella's third marriage.

(1) (Reply)

Rukky Sanda Shows Us How Her Body Looks In Swimwear; Fans Were Left Salivating / Charley Boy's Daughter, Dewy And Partner Celebrate Their Love / Jay-z's Mystery Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.