Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,356 members, 7,812,013 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Funny Church Posters - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Funny Church Posters (43621 Views)

Photos: Checkout These Very Hilarious Nigerian Church Posters, Laugh It Off. / Hilarious Nigerian Church Posters (Pictures) / Hilarious Church Posters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Church Posters by wman(m): 6:15am On Jan 04, 2015
Atmmachine:
Pa. Buhari's Waec Result Finally Released (PHOTOS)

That 4th pix is really insulting to the Muslims. You forget your vice president you are campaigning for is a muslim.Stop being an idi.ot.

6 Likes

Re: Funny Church Posters by Nobody: 6:16am On Jan 04, 2015
See this one

Re: Funny Church Posters by benedictac(f): 6:19am On Jan 04, 2015
unofficial:

Pastors wanted? Nor be small thing
Re: Funny Church Posters by justfree1(m): 6:20am On Jan 04, 2015
It's very simple; either you design your 2015 yourself or you subconsciously fall into another person's designs. Guess what they've planned for you? NOT MUCH.
More heart attack takes place on Monday morning between 8:00am and 10:00am. According to recent studies, 85% of the general public are going to jobs that they hate. They are working on jobs that do not challenge them. They get sick thinking about going. People are literally dying going to work.
I am working on a side project that doesn't affect your current job/work. I won't promise you much but you should be making an extra $1000 to $2000 working on this side project this month, without it affecting your current job/work. I only need 8 goal getters to partner with me. If you are interested or need more information send me a message.
Re: Funny Church Posters by jaybee08(f): 6:20am On Jan 04, 2015
grin grin grin Can't stop laffing that prison break church na die.
Re: Funny Church Posters by xynerise: 6:20am On Jan 04, 2015
People see these and still attend these churches? undecided There is no better way to define "Gullible" than this
Re: Funny Church Posters by Colonelsanet(m): 6:28am On Jan 04, 2015
Na only God will save us from this people
Re: Funny Church Posters by Tintinnoty(m): 6:39am On Jan 04, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

I will curse ur entire generation fool. Gerrout of my sight.

You have no right to drag my religion into a thread about yours.
you insult and call pple names if you are ban now you will create a thread just to insult the mods ryt. Anoda reason y kids should not be allowed yo use the internet.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Church Posters by 1runm0le(m): 6:42am On Jan 04, 2015
grin
Re: Funny Church Posters by Generalkorex(m): 6:45am On Jan 04, 2015
Oya contact am

Re: Funny Church Posters by kobkid: 6:46am On Jan 04, 2015
Unemployment dey push evry tom dick n harry into d industry. Those days pple run away from beign priests but nowadays u can see 4 your self.
Re: Funny Church Posters by Nobody: 6:47am On Jan 04, 2015
Atmmachine:
Pa. Buhari's Waec Result Finally Released (PHOTOS)
In your mind, u made a reasonable comment, but hw does ds relate to the topic. If ur problem is hatred for Islam n Muslim, it started b4 u were born and its affecting ur brain nw and it will continue till u die. Its a generational problem 4 u. #smh

1 Like

Re: Funny Church Posters by Ericobandaraz(m): 6:48am On Jan 04, 2015
Funny

Re: Funny Church Posters by 1runm0le(m): 6:49am On Jan 04, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

Brother, Please refrain from insults... you're not the best...

4 Likes

Re: Funny Church Posters by 12ema: 6:49am On Jan 04, 2015
Could've sworn they were nollywood movie posters.
Re: Funny Church Posters by SweetyZinta(f): 6:49am On Jan 04, 2015
Can't stop Laffing @ their ignorance. Money making machinery on D loose grin grin
Re: Funny Church Posters by Nobody: 6:50am On Jan 04, 2015
i just cant imagine myself stepping my foot into any of those idol shrine..called church...spits...
Re: Funny Church Posters by kawkab: 6:50am On Jan 04, 2015
Really funny indeed

1 Like

Re: Funny Church Posters by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 04, 2015
cheesy
Re: Funny Church Posters by Harmvirus(f): 6:54am On Jan 04, 2015
cheesy Lord have Mercy
Re: Funny Church Posters by myouri(f): 7:04am On Jan 04, 2015
seunlayi:
for you to overcome posters like the ones above, come and experience the dawn of a new era through God transformation, be free from all bondage and all yoke of sin.
The poster aint so visible.. Tell me more about it plz..
Re: Funny Church Posters by santicruz: 7:08am On Jan 04, 2015
Hahahahahhahahaha I wan die wit laughter. Sai
Re: Funny Church Posters by arimahoseloka(m): 7:12am On Jan 04, 2015
now I feel embarrassed to be called a Nigerian. what the hell am i seeing.
Re: Funny Church Posters by magabounce(m): 7:15am On Jan 04, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin Chieeeeeeeeeee...Rotflmfao
Re: Funny Church Posters by Iniugochukwu: 7:16am On Jan 04, 2015
The Church of God in Nigeria has turned the matters of the kingdom to comedy,no wonder Boko haram still dwells amongst us,no wonder our youths are only gainfully employed as tugs during election years,no wonder out country's on the brink of collapse because the Church of God in Nigeria wants mist instead of the real thing.

1 Like

Re: Funny Church Posters by Nimen(m): 7:21am On Jan 04, 2015
Aunty what i do?

Hahahahaha
Re: Funny Church Posters by myouri(f): 7:23am On Jan 04, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.....

"That uncle must die" buh God said we should pray for our enemies to repent n not to die nau. grin

"Night of Champions" grin grin grin grin Now that's an awesome strategy to gt crowd esp the chelsea fans grin

" I smell America" grin grin grin...the man must be a Nairalander cuz that's how they love to smell tinz...grin.

From the posters, one can easily guess that they aint real..They're probably jaz into the money,crowd and fame in the ministry..That's why they use "Captivating Theme" grin

LORD..have Mercy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Church Posters by charly4tex(m): 7:26am On Jan 04, 2015
what! i cant believe am seeing these, which country is all these hilarious pix emanating 4rm? cos here in... we dont see such.
Re: Funny Church Posters by caniva(m): 7:37am On Jan 04, 2015
We came to this world at the very odd time.

May God help us all.
Re: Funny Church Posters by Mendo007(m): 7:54am On Jan 04, 2015
unofficial:
what da hell is this? i wonder how Sunday service is in the church
Re: Funny Church Posters by XRAY21(m): 7:57am On Jan 04, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

If it was a forum that we are seeing each other now you would have carried machete shouted you normal normal And kill that dude , what a religion of peace

1 Like

Re: Funny Church Posters by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 04, 2015
Hahhaha Hahhaha,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"World To End On July 29" – Conspiracy Theorists Claim / COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal / Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.