Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,970 members, 7,810,688 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal (43628 Views)

Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) / CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by Omoolope2023: 6:40pm On Jun 29, 2019
Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo is unperturbed despite the scandal rocking his church. COZA is going ahead with her annual prayer events across her branches.

Love him or hate him, this man is courageous.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 29, 2019
Courageous rapist indeed

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by Omoolope2023: 6:47pm On Jun 29, 2019
The coming event

Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by MrMystrO(m): 6:53pm On Jun 29, 2019
Hmmm
Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by StrikeBack(m): 6:56pm On Jun 29, 2019
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by Houseofglam7(f): 7:00pm On Jun 29, 2019
undecided
Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by Omoolope2023: 7:00pm On Jun 29, 2019
It is well

137 Likes 13 Shares

Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by Omoolope2023: 7:07pm On Jun 29, 2019

5 Likes

Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 29, 2019
Hmmm I still can't Believe this is me finally supporting a Nigerian man of God

I never thought I'd see the day

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by wolesmile(m): 8:20pm On Jun 29, 2019
Of it has to go on. Who stops business cos of some allegations? Three COZAs for the sheeples!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by suitlovers: 8:20pm On Jun 29, 2019
wolesmile:
Of it has to go on. Who stops business cos of some allegations? Three COZAs for the sheeples!!!

I even believe now is the time the pastor will have more customers in his church.
People will want to go see his reaction life - his composure.

Get the best and finest quality UK suits for men at 15,000 Naira.

Feel free to check my signature below.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by chibu4u2(m): 8:20pm On Jun 29, 2019
I pledge to Nigeria my country
To defend my preek with all my strength
To uphold it loyally and honestly
So help me God.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by nairalee(m): 8:20pm On Jun 29, 2019
Oh so people should stop frying beans cos Coza pastor was sharing Krest?

They shouldn't actually halt the programme cos of the accusation. However the accused pastor should not mount the pulpit till he's cleared his name for the sake of sanity, appropriateness, the members and ultimately the Reputation of the Word of God

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by HumanHairLovers(f): 8:21pm On Jun 29, 2019
Leave the moves

His head & heart is on fire

His counting his moves.. only smart thing he can do

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by Monaco2(m): 8:21pm On Jun 29, 2019
Maintaining status quo

3 Likes

Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by Upton: 8:21pm On Jun 29, 2019
Okay o
Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by joseph1832(m): 8:21pm On Jun 29, 2019
I know he's going to pretend as if nothing is happening because he still know he has idiots as followers who don't question his behaviour.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by Jmk9292(m): 8:22pm On Jun 29, 2019
So he should cancel his programs??

3 Likes

Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by midolian(m): 8:22pm On Jun 29, 2019
You call an unrepentant rapist courageous? grin

Shameless is the word!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by blujoi(m): 8:23pm On Jun 29, 2019
I hope he will be courageous enough to sue her to court for defamation and slander just like pastor Ibeyomie now that’s real courage

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by Righteousness89(m): 8:23pm On Jun 29, 2019
RAPTURE WILL TELL

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by daddytime(m): 8:24pm On Jun 29, 2019
He set to bless more sheeples with Krest...the ultimate in soft drinks.

2 Likes

Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 29, 2019
Business continues. You guys think Fatoyinbo will close down his business because of this furore flying in the air? Most COZA members go there for fun, listen to motivational messages, display their latest outfit etc. They don't go there to worship their maker. Some even borrow cloth to attend service. Fake asss people. Nonsense!!

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by iswallker(m): 8:25pm On Jun 29, 2019
The church is greater than busola and timi dakolo... kiss

13 Likes

Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by ladykolly(f): 8:25pm On Jun 29, 2019
Waiting for the video of tomorrow service at coza

3 Likes

Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by Mizwisdom(f): 8:26pm On Jun 29, 2019
A rapist is preaching, this is interesting

2 Likes

Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by iswallker(m): 8:27pm On Jun 29, 2019
The church of God is greater than busola and timi dakolo and all the so.called celebs in Nigeria whose morality is below average... tongue

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by Benekruku(m): 8:27pm On Jun 29, 2019
ladykolly:
Waiting for the video of tomorrow service at coza

Baba, I dey stream that service live.

I must be there in spirit.

I won see faces of the gang members.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos) / The 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria & The Capacity They Hold / Bishop Oyedepo- "We Have Never Made Profit From Covenant University"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.